What's new

[Nutaku] X-Overd

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] X-Overd

I'm kind of regretting all those shards spent to roll for Mikoto who's always gonna be there anyway. But that being said I think dropping Echidna and getting more stones could be a good plan for now. I'm yet to clear any Hard or VH map that I'm not using to farm so that's a lot of shards to get from them.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm kind of regretting all those shards spent to roll for Mikoto who's always gonna be there anyway. But that being said I think dropping Echidna and getting more stones could be a good plan for now. I'm yet to clear any Hard or VH map that I'm not using to farm so that's a lot of shards to get from them.
I don't necessarily regret it. I just should've stopped after getting him to SSR 6/6 though. Would've had an extra 1k shards to use.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

But his SSR isn't even the job you'll use. It's the SR Job you need to max to use him for silences and stuff in place of Shiedle.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did Nutaku make a mistake with the priority gacha or something? Seems like the rates are boosted in free gacha rather than crystal gacha.

Did some free summons today in an attempt to get a UC weapon to level and pulled 6 Sephiras and 3 Nonnos within about 800 crystal.

Or am I just suddenly super lucky today since that crystal summon earlier?
found a helpful bug? abuse abuse abuse

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But his SSR isn't even the job you'll use. It's the SR Job you need to max to use him for silences and stuff in place of Shiedle.
No, I'll still totally use him SSR. What's that? Aguni has how much hp? No problem I now have an XXL water attack!

Also keep in mind, Shiedle can restore his own mp, this guy can't.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

50 shards per first clear of Hard stages btw. I'm already up to 800 shards from doing them.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

50 per first time clear + 10 from friend + 10 from the stage clear itself. Got a bunch of new Rs... lulz. Will keep doing this until I fully clear World Map 1. With any luck I'll be able to stockpile enough eggs for todays dailies in the process.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

dang i just finished maps 1 and 2 on hard last night atleast i still have map 3 to abuse

Keyen

Reputation score

Alright. Forget the 375 everyone, and focus on the 475!

The boss is a joke. He waste his first turn with a def debuff, and he acts last. This means compared to the 375, you have 2 free turns to deal with him at full power.

The stage gives 10645 player exp and character exp (egg excluded, but as I said, it's pretty much free) for 35 stamina, so the ratio exp/stamina is the same than 375, but with less eggs used.
Did Nutaku make a mistake with the priority gacha or something? Seems like the rates are boosted in free gacha rather than crystal gacha.

Did some free summons today in an attempt to get a UC weapon to level and pulled 6 Sephiras and 3 Nonnos within about 800 crystal.

Or am I just suddenly super lucky today since that crystal summon earlier?
I asked Hippo, he said the droprate of the new girls are 4%.

He didn't answer about the droprate of the other girls, but it's something like 1,5% according to jp sources.

That's not a bug, and that's why you will get a lot more of these two.

Last edited:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Haha xD everyone is doing the same thing? I just wait for a bit more stamina to do event stage just for the sake of lvl up and back to collecting shards too :D

@up, any worth mention drops?

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

I asked Hippo, he said the droprate of the new girls are 4%.

He didn't answer about the droprate of the other girls, but it's something like 1,5% according to jp sources.
I can't give credit because I honestly don't remember where I found this way back on the first day of the game:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's not a bug, and that's why you will get a lot more of these two.
It's more about the amount of Rs we're getting. Before the new gacha I'd spend around a thousand shards just to get a single R.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright. Forget the 375 everyone, and focus on the 475!

The boss is a joke. He waste his first turn with a def debuff, and he acts last. This means compared to the 375, you have 2 free turns to deal with him at full power.

The stage gives 10645 player exp and character exp (egg excluded, but as I said, it's pretty much free) for 35 stamina, so the ratio exp/stamina is the same than 375, but with less eggs used.
Which map is 475?

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

11 queens on my list and only 2 keys, rip me.

Her encounter rate feels like it's buffed compared to the first day or maybe it's just me, I ran into her a lot today myself as well but now I'm try to just rush to 475.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

11 queens on my list and only 2 keys, rip me.

Her encounter rate feels like it's buffed compared to the first day or maybe it's just me, I ran into her a lot today myself as well but now I'm try to just rush to 475.
You must have different people on your list than I do since there's 0 on mine. :p

Or maybe we're just killing them too fast. :D

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They're not dying so quick like they used to. Today had quite a lot staying for long. However not even one atm :( And I have keys. Also just used 1.3k shards and got 9 R jobs :D

Last edited:

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You must have different people on your list than I do since there's 0 on mine. :p

Or maybe we're just killing them too fast. :D
Different friends most likely, I'd say most of my list is off the discord.

I do have the problem of them dying to fast though :( All are gone except one now.

Edit: When is the daily reset? Completely forgot to do the crystal foundation and probably won't get my crystal if it's in like 5 minutes or something.

Last edited: