What's new

[Nutaku] X-Overd

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] X-Overd

Alright. Forget the 375 everyone, and focus on the 475!

The boss is a joke. He waste his first turn with a def debuff, and he acts last. This means compared to the 375, you have 2 free turns to deal with him at full power.

The stage gives 10645 player exp and character exp (egg excluded, but as I said, it's pretty much free) for 35 stamina, so the ratio exp/stamina is the same than 375, but with less eggs used.
Ok, forget that, and do the 466. Same exp, same stamina, but with chicken eggs as drops.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm looks like I might have 2 spaces on my friends list open up tomorrow. Probably will clear space when I wake up tomorrow if they don't log on.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, forget that, and do the 466. Same exp, same stamina, but with chicken eggs as drops.
Gonna quote this so I can easily find in my posts later. Thanks for the info. :)

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

300 shards 6 r jobs 3 new girls 3 old

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

welp.. maybe you're right Rawr. Theres no way odds could be this good only had 100 shards and

Considering I've probably only had 3 R's (haven't pulled much but still) they might have boosted the odds for now.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn, I got a silver on one of my autos after changing gear.

I was like, that's odd, why did I get silver?

So I start the next level and watch it. My Shiedle was 1 shot aoeing everything and since Elio was trying to buff right after it cancelled the autokills. :D

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

man i hope this gatcha thing is here tmrw its nice spending a 100 and grabbing a r job rather then a 1000+
also do sayas drop in free gatcha

Last edited:

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Looking for one friend. See sig for ID.

Edit: 16/16 Sephira and 14/16 Nonno after full clearing World 1 hard mode.

Edit 2: Both maxed. I think the best strategy for rolling free gacha is to hoard as many shards as possible, wait for new girls to be released (they will have rate up), roll free gacha until you max released girls (and collect other Rs while doing so!) and stop as soon as you max them to start hoarding again to wait for the next gacha update. That would give the maximum efficiency I guess.

On a side note I got wayyyyyy too many Sephiras while trying to roll the last 2 Nonnos >.>

Last edited:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It seems like it'll be the best way to get R girls. Got both 15/16 and not sure if I want to finish them or not worth playing to get last ones.

Edit: not sure if I asked that already, but... where do I get cristal materia that is needed for Grandstar 5th trade mission to get Durandal?

Last edited:

shirokage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems like it'll be the best way to get R girls. Got both 15/16 and not sure if I want to finish them or not worth playing to get last ones.

Edit: not sure if I asked that already, but... where do I get cristal materia that is needed for Grandstar 5th trade mission to get Durandal?
I think the only way currently is the daily 30/50 stam materia dungeon.

Also how many gacha rolls did it take you to get the R girls so close to max?

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think the only way currently is the daily 30/50 stam materia dungeon.

Also how many gacha rolls did it take you to get the R girls so close to max?
I didn't count it, but I did whole map 1 hard to get shards+normal daily shards from helpers+around 1k shards. Something like that. Anyway it's worth, R jobs are coming out from free gacha nicely and like this thread shows, I'm not the only lucky one :D

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looking for one friend. See sig for ID.

Edit: 16/16 Sephira and 14/16 Nonno after full clearing World 1 hard mode.

Edit 2: Both maxed. I think the best strategy for rolling free gacha is to hoard as many shards as possible, wait for new girls to be released (they will have rate up), roll free gacha until you max released girls (and collect other Rs while doing so!) and stop as soon as you max them to start hoarding again to wait for the next gacha update. That would give the maximum efficiency I guess.

On a side note I got wayyyyyy too many Sephiras while trying to roll the last 2 Nonnos >.>
Could be worse, I maxed Sephira with 10/16 Nonno to go.

Edit:

Well shit, got double.

Last edited:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You're tempting me to try it :p

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You better have an SSR Schwartz for this one with XXL skill then.

P.S. opened 2 slots on friends list.
Got him :D However not sure if it's worth doing anyway and if I shouldn't focus on something else. At least now I want to lvl up a bit more some units and slowly getting ready to get a few SR weapons from trade (especially 1h and 2h swords and gun). Or maybe I'll think about Valentine weapons for someone...
I'm a bit without a goal, since I got those two dudes to their XXL attacks.

Edit: my english lately totally sucks ;\
Edit2: Suddenly so many Echidna Queens and I dont have keys :\

Last edited:

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

A good goal for the current content would be the fully max (50/60, 70/70 and 80/80) Shien, Schwartz and Mikoto, that's what I'm going for atm. Unless you've rolled gacha (I didn't yet) and have some good girls with enough jobs to raise.

We're still having "power up" events, soon the real thing with bosses will begin and you'll want to be ready :D

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I might regret attempting this. :D

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well doing that. When I'll get Shien's SR job to max, and have enough mp for XXL skill he'll get over 80k battle power :D For now he has ring. Not sure if Roche's skill works fine or not (skill description is probably a mess) so I want to try with Sephira and her silence against Echidna Queens, so all earrings are out.

As for lvling, that feminine name dude still needs quite a lot evolves. Schwartz only SR job (lvl and one evolve) almost done with girls (rolled a couple times in the beginning before I realised that I need to get 50 crystals to get 10+1 draw -_- so in the end I used almost 100... few random rolls and once 10+1, but Ferris for now also is out).

Edit: @up, goodluck!
Tried with Sephira. Her silence is nice and she's doing over 7k dmg so it is not bad. Forgot to see if others doing more or less dmg without Roche :\ And too bad Elio kept boosting Sephira who has mp only for two attacks...

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

RIP

Only failed because I ended up boosting the character who got cced at start, and one of the random statuses ended up being sleep so I lost 3 turns.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Damn that was like 1 attack. I would try again :D

If you need a helper Schwartz with XXL for that let me know.