What's new

[Nutaku] X-Overd

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] X-Overd

im swapping my front to margrett with thunder slice should be better then saya for the current event boss echidna ill swap em back after event they both have max wepaons saya has a uc but margrett has a thunderblade
not sure if i should give her blind immune though its 12-13k without blind immune and 10-11 with it
I'd say max damage personally. Job 52 Shiedle of R or SR rarity gives The Great Tune Up, which silences her and makes blind miss. If they don't have that, then they weren't going to do much damage even with a blind immune margaret. :p

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At last! Shien got job lvl 74 and Schwartz is one run away for that :D Awesome :D Now going straight to 80 for additional attack :D Maybe now I'll go back to Shien and get some more shards.

Edit: Now the question is... you prefer Shien with max lvl Aguni* or Schwartz with perfect wood R weapon?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I wouldn't bother with the "boosted" rates gacha.

I had more luck in regular SSR guaranteed gacha.

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Guaranteed SSRs for the next week are Laticia and Souffle btw.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

I wanted Souffle, but I can't complain about these results. <.<
Can't really go wrong with 3 SSRs in one roll :D

Finally got rid of Schwartz' MP ring. Adding a crit jewel gave him 4.500 extra BP, not bad. Can't wait to do the same for Shien.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Def not Rawr, Ferris is my favorite unit so far and the gacha has been really nice to me with her. I only need one more and I want it so bad xD

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So anyway, if a character such as Ferris for example, equips an Aranya weapon, does she become weak to fire even though she's a water type?

supercowman24

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So anyway, if a character such as Ferris for example, equips an Aranya weapon, does she become weak to fire even though she's a water type?
According to people in the discord chat the damaage formula picks the element that is most beneficial to the ATTACKER.

So if you have wood and water, then when YOU are attacking, it will pick whichever attribute deals more damage.

If an enemy is attacking you, the damage formula will pick whichever attribute gives the ENEMY more damage.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn, then equipping that wood book on Meifan was pointless for the thunder daily. :D

Edit:

According to people in the discord chat the damaage formula picks the element that is most beneficial to the ATTACKER.

So if you have wood and water, then when YOU are attacking, it will pick whichever attribute deals more damage.

If an enemy is attacking you, the damage formula will pick whichever attribute gives the ENEMY more damage.
Wait... Then why did my Schwartz do less damage to Aguni's with the wood weapon equipped? His element light should mean it'd pick light over wood shouldn't it?

Last edited:

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Damn, then equipping that wood book on Meifan was pointless for the thunder daily. :D

Edit:

Wait... Then why did my Schwartz do less damage to Aguni's with the wood weapon equipped? His element light should mean it'd pick light over wood shouldn't it?
no he actually get a reduction yes if you got an item that has 50% wood then you are 100% light and 50% wood this one i tested out stronger element does not bypass ( never tested how works with opposite element tho like fire water, light dark )
so would be damage reduction by 25% and 50% damage taken extra since opposite element is at maximum 50% damage reduction

Last edited:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

no he actually get a reduction yes if you got an item that has 50% wood then you are 100% light and 50% wood this one i tested out stronger element does not bypass ( never tested how works with opposite element tho like fire water, light dark )
so would be damage reduction by 25% and 50% damage taken extra since opposite element is at maximum 50% damage reduction
I'm all lost with that attribute thing. From the beginning xD Can't get it anyway.

Anyway... only 30 lvls in SR job for perfect Shien :D (there's no point to lvl him up in his R job from 50 to 60, right?).

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right xaxs, the SR job you should max though.

Any skill that says (character skill) stays on all jobs once unlocked, only the (job skill) is tied to that rarity.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Right xaxs, the SR job you should max though.

Any skill that says (character skill) stays on all jobs once unlocked, only the (job skill) is tied to that rarity.
Yeah. Wasn't just sure if maybe they dont get some stats with job lvls too. Just to make sure, no point in doing those 10lvls of R job if they only gives that job skills. And I'm around 40lvl of SR job so only 30lvls and I have perfect Shien (well ok, just character lvl will be lacking probably :p)

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did Nutaku make a mistake with the priority gacha or something? Seems like the rates are boosted in free gacha rather than crystal gacha.

Did some free summons today in an attempt to get a UC weapon to level and pulled 6 Sephiras and 3 Nonnos within about 800 crystal.

Or am I just suddenly super lucky today since that crystal summon earlier?

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did Nutaku make a mistake with the priority gacha or something? Seems like the rates are boosted in free gacha rather than crystal gacha.

Did some free summons today in an attempt to get a UC weapon to level and pulled 6 Sephiras and 3 Nonnos within about 800 crystal.

Free gacha is really nice today. I got quite some R jobs for girls from it day. Even got Sephira's job evolution so I can lvl her to lvl 50 now. And there are not only those two new but other girls R jobs also shows up nicely.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Early x-mas :D

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Look, I'm gonna delete this post in a few minutes because you never know when the devs might be reading this and just decide to nerf it, but... today I got:

3 R Meifans, 6 R Nonnos and 7 R Sephiras.
I actually wouldn't be opposed to them finding out if it meant that the crystal gacha really is bugged and I end up getting a crystal refund because of it. :p

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

You ruined it with your quote !

And I just got another 1 R Lune, 1 R Meifan and 1 R Nonno

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You ruined it with your quote !

And I just got another 1 R Lune, 1 R Meifan and 1 R Nonno
Damn maybe I should drop Echidna for a while and farm eggs so I get more stones. :p

Speaking of which, did anyone roll the new SSR guaranteed gacha besides me? Maybe they broke ALL gachas except for the boosted rates one. :p