What's new

[Nutaku] X-Overd

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] X-Overd

I will skip the event. Just doing it for the first clear bonus, but I will farm 475 after that. The loot table is not good enough for justiying wasting stamina R. Only UC/R materia :/

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, just found out I can apparently get SR weapons from forbidden trials. :D

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

So how many eggs do you guys have now?

50 S (wtf?)
182 M
146 L
33 XL

..I feel like I missed out on a ton of potential XL drops for not hitting a lot of the queens I saw lol
Damn dude, that is a lot. I'm only up to 21 myself.

Well, just found out I can apparently get SR weapons from forbidden trials. :D

Yeah but only bows though. Always of the same element as the daily.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow that's nice. Maybe I'll try one too. Well, surely not before I get 74lvl skills both Shien and Schwartz, but that shouldn't take too long now.

Edit: Only bows? In every trial?

On the side note - just got Nono, or whatever is her name. She got interesting attacking skill that grants water attribute to allies.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow that's nice. Maybe I'll try one too. Well, surely not before I get 74lvl skills both Shien and Schwartz, but that shouldn't take too long now.

On the side note - just got Nono, or whatever is her name. She got interesting attacking skill that grants water attribute to allies.
I wouldn't unless you got Frezia SR and Shiedle with the great tune up. MP is a major problem on the map, and you need to silence the boss or he AoEs every few turns.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got Fresia, but Shiedle is trading and not lvled.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got Fresia, but Shiedle is trading and not lvled.
You might be able to do it without Shiedle, but you'd need a healer who can party heal big amounts with a lot of MP or a self mp recovery skill. His aoe does around 2-3k damage to everyone with +100% defense food. Frezia just barely survives with her 1400ish hp with food buff, only because of attribute advantage since today's boss is lightning. That's also with a lantern shield and +100% defense food buff though.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

I will skip the event. Just doing it for the first clear bonus, but I will farm 475 after that. The loot table is not good enough for justiying wasting stamina R. Only UC/R materia :/
I honestly think the chance of spawning Echidnas Queens makes it worth it. Stockpiling those XL and L eggs for spamming whatever stage gives the most bang for the buck seems like a good investment for the future. Ofc you could always just kill your friends Queens and still achieve same results :D

Yep, only bows.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You might be able to do it without Shiedle, but you'd need a healer who can party heal big amounts with a lot of MP or a self mp recovery skill. His aoe does around 2-3k damage to everyone with +100% defense food. Frezia just barely survives with her 1400ish hp with food buff, only because of attribute advantage since today's boss is lightning. That's also with a lantern shield and +100% defense food buff though.
Well got SR Karue and Cattleya... Oh well, there are priorities and bows arent in any priority for me atm :p I'll think about team to clear stages later, first I need to lvl up GK team.

On the side note: last 10 queens didn't give even one XL egg -_-

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, 4/6 SSR on Mikoto now. Looks like I'll have another attacker soon. :p

Keyen

Reputation score

I honestly think the chance of spawning Echidnas Queens makes it worth it. Stockpiling those XL and L eggs for spamming whatever stage gives the most bang for the buck seems like a good investment for the future. Ofc you could always just kill your friends Queens and still achieve same results :D
Well, I don't think I have to care about eggs for a long time.
Eggs.jpg

Quick Calculation, if I spend all of this in 375 (When 475 will be even more efficient), I will get around 113 millions exp. I guess I will be able to grind some characters to 50 :p

Keyen

Reputation score

I don't think it's technically possible. Run 632 times the 475 requires 22120 stamina. It's over 15 days of perfect stamina use.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think it's technically possible. Run 632 times the 475 requires 22120 stamina. It's over 15 days of perfect stamina use.
Is that including level ups? Also I don't run 4-7-5. <.<

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyway isn't 475 drops as bad as 375?

Edit: btw if you ever wonder how good are multiple S attacks that some units has... they suck. At least Roche's attack suck in dmg :/ Not sure if it buffs other units attacks or not.

Last edited:

Keyen

Reputation score

Is that including level ups? Also I don't run 4-7-5. <.<
1) I don't run the game H24
2) Even if I do, 1 lvl run require 12 375 runs, when 1 lvl gives enough stamina for 4. So at best, it reduce the time required by 1/3 (and in reality, it does not).
3) If you don't run 375 or 475 and still use eggs, you are doing something wrong (except for the daily, but it's not something you cound use 600 eggs in on week on.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Honestly, if I had that many eggs, I'd probably go back through all the Hard and Very Hard missions while using the mediums. :p

I only got about 50 M and L with 25 XL so far because of the event.

Levelwise, I'd say I'm doing okay though.

Keyen

Reputation score

I tried, but sometimes, in auto, you lose several people in your team and end up with silver (and so, you have to redo it...).

So I crafted a lot of UC food, and was fine with +50% exp only, but without hp reduction.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I tried, but sometimes, in auto, you lose several people in your team and end up with silver (and so, you have to redo it...).

So I crafted a lot of UC food, and was fine with +50% exp only, but without hp reduction.
Hmm, I'd have to stop farming event for more eggs to check if my party can do very hard gold with egg on 3-7-5.

Edit: You might just be a bit underleveled. Either that or you're having trouble with an even harder mission.

Did full auto and the boss died after his first attack. Full stage took 3 turns total. Will have to check 4-7-5 very hard if I ever bother unlocking it later.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

im swapping my front to margrett with thunder slice should be better then saya for the current event boss echidna ill swap em back after event they both have max wepaons saya has a uc but margrett has a thunderblade
not sure if i should give her blind immune though its 12-13k without blind immune and 10-11 with it

Last edited: