What's new

[Nutaku] X-Overd

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Coming out Nov. 24.

(Nutaku doesn't have a good cover pic and I don't want to reuse another, sue me)

JP Wiki:

English guides:

DMM Discord:

Last edited:

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] X-Overd

The guide is good, but I can add few things (given to me by TUIT on discord):

-Basically, there is two type of characters. "Story characters" start at UC, have a unlockable R and SR class, but don't have SSR class until events. They unlock their second accessory when their UC class is lvl 50 (Important). Other characters starts at R, have SR and SSR unlockable classes. Between them, you can divide again between male and female characters.
-Story male characters UC classes are unlockable from the gatekeepers, but also from the male free gacha (also known as "Mancha").
-Story female UC classes are upgradable from the free gacha, which also have every R female classes, but also C and UC items.
-The premium gacha has R/SR/SSR.
-To max a class, you need 20 UC/ 1+16 R/ 1+12 SR/ 1+6 SSR.

Since a gacha (both free and premium) refund when you draw a class you have already maxed, the optimized route is:
1) Max the UC male from the gatekeepers
2a) Then only after that, draw from the mancha (~48000 shards if you got every UC before)
2b) Draw from the free gacha until you got every female UC/R (You can max UC quickly, but maxing R require a freaking huge amount of shards)
3) Only then, draw from the premium gacha. Each R you remove by the free gacha is one R you will not encounter in the premium gacha (and thus, it's 5 crystal spared each time, so it's REALLY worth it)

The obvious disavantage of this strat the fact you will draw nothing from the premium gacha for a very long time. However, you can manage with the Mancha and its poweful units (Schwartz, etc).
Also, you will encounter new characters only from R draws of the free gacha, meaning you can miss a character for a very long time. Your call.
I used three 10 +1, and got 3 SSR, 15 SR and 15 R. I regret a bit, since these 15 R are lost in a way (75 crystals...). On the other hand, I was able to get at least one class of every character, so it's not so bad, I can start leveling them now.

About the low stamina pool. The reason comes from the fact the player level is caped to 500 (So, even with 1 per level, you can have 9H+ stacked). So, in the early game, you want to farm player level as much as you can. For that:

Limited dungeon: Forbidden Treasure Chest:
-continent 3, 7th quest, 5th stage (the very last mission) in very hard for Player and character exp. Much better than compartiment 3 or 8, see here
-Compartiment 9 drops Egg (M/L/XL, use a cookie)
-Compartiment 6 drops bonus shards.

Last edited:

schogette

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm actually excited about these news, was pretty fun on DMM but the item management in japanese was annoying.

Mr.Prvrt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hope they not forgot... Anyway some1 know what drop in other compartiment of Limited dungeon: Forbidden Treasure Chest?

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Supposedly it went into maintenance last night, so I doubt they forgot. Might just be taking longer than expected to actually launch.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I thought that this game would open today?, well it would be nice if they could say if they will open it later or tomorrow.

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pushed back to Thursday.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pushed back to Thursday.

y doe?

is the question. the canadians seem to be playing it just fine. no one has complained about any bugs. at least not on the forum.

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

That's actually a good thing, considering how crowded Tuesday is with all games launching their new events and stuff.

Actually, best day would have been Saturday, but Nutaku people don't work on weekends.(

Mr.Prvrt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well i got second saya for pre-registration... interesting...

kaaskaas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I did as well. makes me believe you get one without even pre-registering.

Mr.Prvrt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I did as well. makes me believe you get one without even pre-registering.
1st i got in early acses, and now after official start i got second... i think nutaku love they canada players more...

kaaskaas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1st i got in early acses, and now after official start i got second... i think nutaku love they canada players more...
I got a second one as well, had early access too.

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I had no early access and got only a single Saya. Sad story.

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Did a yolo single roll with the girl gacha at the start and got SSR sniper Lune gg.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I only thought I was a little late to playing with others getting the head start until I saw a level 112 in the helpers list. <.<

RichInsanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This Gatekeeper System reminds me a lot of the good old LoV.
Fun Times.

Oh well, I need a couple more friends to get more keepers, so here's my ID: 5177279