What's new

[Nutaku] X-Overd

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] X-Overd

I think Nutaku cares more about short term profits than keeping players, so I doubt they'll do anything for people who recently spent on the game.

Especially with how many special deals they were doing just prior this closing announcement.

Then again, is there anything that could be done about it anyway? I doubt there's any laws or anything about offering things on an online game and then immediately announcing the closure of the game immediately after.
Well the truth is that if they are gaining a lot of money on long term with short term policies they just won't change it.

In fact if at least the micro-transactions of the games were more fair I wouldn't have any problem to buy nutaku gold. However if you calculate how much you would have to pay in order to obtain x character I feel scared.

For example, if you want a black character in millenium war aigis you need to pay 100€ to have a "theorical" 100% chance (150 crystals in game) of getting a RANDOM black character.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well the truth is that if they are gaining a lot of money on long term with short term policies they just won't change it.

In fact if at least the micro-transactions of the games were more fair I wouldn't have any problem to buy nutaku gold. However if you calculate how much you would have to pay in order to obtain x character I feel scared.

For example, if you want a black character in millenium war aigis you need to pay 100€ to have a "theorical" 100% chance (150 crystals in game) of getting a RANDOM black character.
unless i'm mistaken. aigis does not have black tickets. you can get a platinum ticket from the stamp cards, but that's a 10% chance for a black

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

unless i'm mistaken. aigis does not have black tickets. you can get a platinum ticket from the stamp cards, but that's a 10% chance for a black
premium summon 5 crystals -> 3% chance of black
150 crystals -> 90% chance of black

+10% for platinum ticket = 100% chance of black

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now that I think of it, I guess I can remove my GK guide from my signature since it will be useless. :p

Bomber Steve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Bah, this kills my desire to do anything Nutaku related. Whale hard on Flower Knights, have ass luck with Kamihime Project and this game made me happy but is closing

If there was a game that combined the good shit of this and FKG, that be perf

I'm sure I'll sulk for a day or so and then get over it. I really loved those dollar sales. Just amazing! I also bought most of the character weapons. Mostly though, game seemed oddly overpriced, but maybe I just compare that to FKG/am putting no thought whatsoever into this

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So if I want to see as many events/scenes as possible, what's the best map for farming xp with eggs now?

Reputation score

a stale attempt at a turn based rpg, check

No pvp mode, check

99.9% of the player base is free to play and the game has zero reason to spend any money what so ever, check

yea I can totally see why Nutaku is dropping this piece of shit.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh look the troll is back. Why am i not surprised.

You realize nobody spent money because Nutaku overcharged for this game excessively correct? Not that I'd expect a whale like you to understand that concept.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

im sure many free users like me were turned off the insane grinding and the inability to get all the things without grinding constantly for the entire event and paid users as stated above didnt like the price gouging
neither of these pvp would have helped pvp is not always good

Last edited:

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The game had good points but the grind was too much, you just end up being bored of so much grind without anything else to do.

Having pvp depends on the game, for example asking for pvp in millennium war aigis would be stupid, with this I only mean that it depends on the type of game and what the creator wants to do.

Being quite free to play isn't bad, what they did bad was that it was an overcharge those prices, however there were many things that they could have done to make it more... profitable. Like asking for crystals for attack bonuses, more life for characters... like millennium war aigis does for example.

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

*sigh* Why is it that the only nutaku games I like get closed and the ones I find boring stay open forever?

I don't even play any of the ones you can get "compensation" for. Probably means those games are next on the list to get closed anyway and they want more players to spend money there before shut them down.