What's new

[Nutaku] X-Overd

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] X-Overd

Wow :O Shien beat 5k in attack stat. Schwartz far far away behind him.
Still not sure if it's better to use Sephira instead of Roche or maybe I should kick Margaret and put Roche in her place... anyone using SSR Roche? Do you see difference in dmg of others after his 135 and 240 skills?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn that was like 1 attack. I would try again :D

If you need a helper Schwartz with XXL for that let me know.
Shien would honestly work better unless you had Schwartz with a ** weapon like Aguni.

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I could give Schwartz the Shien's 2** Aguni Blade for the attempt. Not the most optimal but would still pack quite a punch. It doesn't make a lot of difference if you don't have the perfect weapon type. My Schwartz can still reach 72k battle power with it.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Shien would honestly work better unless you had Schwartz with a ** weapon like Aguni.
Want Shien with light book? However mine still not perfect, no bonus for mp from SR job ;/

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Want Shien with light book? However mine still not perfect, no bonus for mp from SR job ;/
You'd lose too much attack from unequipping your atk accessory since you need a mp ring for sure.

Anywho I'm only at 37 stamina for now, so it'll be a bit. :p

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You'd lose too much attack from unequipping your atk accessory since you need a mp ring for sure.

Anywho I'm only at 37 stamina for now, so it'll be a bit. :p
Well losing 455 atk would hurt for sure, the question is if Frezia can keep his mp when he'll be without ring or not. Btw how much mp gives SR job max lvl?

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well losing 455 atk would hurt for sure, the question is if Frezia can keep his mp when he'll be without ring or not. Btw how much mp gives SR job max lvl?
No idea, but Frezia can only restore enough for 1 cast of XXL. The helper Schwartz I was using had over 1k mp.

I think it'll work out if I just manage my MP better really.

And done, got a 3rd dark failnaut so I could make a ** Shadow bow now. :p

Edit: And I recorded it for you guys. :p

Last edited:

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Good job! Sacrificial Form stacks with Boost Brave btw. Since Schwartz have MP to spare if you use Sacrificial Form in the wave before the boss you'll reach the damage cap faster... if the boss doesn't put him to sleep lol. Or you could try activating both Schwartz and Shien's sacrificial forms and then stack boost braves on the one who doesn't get put to sleep.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good job! Sacrificial Form stacks with Boost Brave btw. Since Schwartz have MP to spare if you use Sacrificial Form in the wave before the boss you'll reach the damage cap faster... if the boss doesn't put him to sleep lol. Or you could try activating both Schwartz and Shien's sacrificial forms and then stack boost braves on the one who doesn't get put to sleep.
I mean I technically could've just skipped a boost brave and cast anti sleep on the first turn. <.<

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

I mean I technically could've just skipped a boost brave and cast anti sleep on the first turn. <.<
Yeah and that actually might be even better. Activate both Sacrificial Forms, use Anti-sleep. Profit. If you can get a Daikatana in (+30% damage taken on the boss) then a boosted Schwartz should be able to completely annihilate him with Ground Breaking (own damage up by 30%).

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tomorrows boss is gonna be harder though. Boss starts out with an aoe attack, so my only option is to buy a pair of boots using either Aguni, Valentine, or Aranya shards, and use maxed SR Mikoto. Otherwise I can't use an egg and would need normal food.

It also means sacrificial form isn't an option unless I can silence boss first turn.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

You need to buy Valentine's Boots for a panel anyway :p

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Lily level 50. RIP. Moving her to the trade teams now. Gonna miss her :(

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Going for 2h SR Ascalon or rolling 1k shards in gacha... this is a question...

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

That's a LOT of shards for a maximum 1028 attack power weapon imo. But if you've already maxed the Mancha and the 2 new girls from freecha, then by all means do it.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's a LOT of shards for a maximum 1028 attack power weapon imo. But if you've already maxed the Mancha and the 2 new girls from freecha, then by all means do it.
Just checked him... 0 in every job xD I'm quite unfortunate in rolling him. Well decided in the end to wait for some more shards and roll a lot mancha at one time. No point in doing it one or two draws at a time and getting returns...

Weapons will have to wait. Mass thunderblades will have to do for now. Or maybe I'll get Valentine for Sephira instead.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Checked possible SR+ weapons to decide what I should do with magic crystals. Seems like I'll just buy weapon for Schwartz. He got R weapon, however... there's nothing else for him. There are SR 1h and 2h swords and many others. Or I'll buy one for Mikoto. There's no shinobi weapon before gacha too, not even R (at least iirc). Hmm... yeah, I probably buy one for Mikoto when he'll be ready to use.