What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Tsukinomizu Project] 苗床デモンズグラウンド ~奈落の孕姫~ / Naedoko Demon's Ground (RJ165659 / RE165659)

passinby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 苗床デモンズグラウンド ~奈落の孕姫~ RJ165659

Does anyone know why you can not sacrifice the female slime monster?
Some monsters need special items to sacrifice (applies to jelly-nu (slime), bell, mimi-, amanokawa etc)

For slime, you need sth called 愛の雫の姿絵. I think (not sure) I got it from defeat red leader of knights -> return to area, where you find broken piece of her bra -> give it to a fan girl npc at the rest stop a few maps before it

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wait, you can just resummon EVERY monster that you sacrificed at the basement in the base?...What's the point then o.o

passinby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wait, you can just resummon EVERY monster that you sacrificed at the basement in the base?...What's the point then o.o
Sacrificing resets the levels and skills, but gives items/monsters. So to sacrifice again you need to lvl it up again. If a monster gives good item, you can resummon and exp grind them over and over like you said.

Most just give consumables/accessory, but some give essential items (like swimsuit), and some monsters are only obtainable via sacrifice (but can be resummoned freely after first unlocking)

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Also another thing. Is there something preventing you for getting pregnant with female monsters sometimes, cause i had some female monsters, sacrificed them and for some reason i can't get pregnant to give birth to female monsters. Sorry for bad english i hope i was understood

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, have a little patience. Play something else while you wait. : )
s Christmas is going differently.
So I'm waiting like ^^

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hummmm... I'm on the fairy town and it appears I'm not able to enter a certain house on the top left, because I have the fairy on the party?
When the event occurs the fairy teleports the entire party outside.
Since you can't put the fairy aside, what are you suppose to do to enter?
Also, there's a random encounter of a fairy mob that tries to use the H attack on the MC, but nothing occurs, only a message pops up. Any clues on that?

michaelman90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know how to beat the Android/Fan blocking your way in the ghost area that heal every turn? I know talking to the engineer girl in the tower gives you a hint, but I still have no idea what to do.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hummmm... I'm on the fairy town and it appears I'm not able to enter a certain house on the top left, because I have the fairy on the party?
When the event occurs the fairy teleports the entire party outside.
Since you can't put the fairy aside, what are you suppose to do to enter?
The teleport spell costs 1 MP. Get the fairy to 0 MP and she can't use it.

Also, there's a random encounter of a fairy mob that tries to use the H attack on the MC, but nothing occurs, only a message pops up. Any clues on that?
Certain H-attacks can only be used when our heroine is downed. The fairies can't rape her in-battle unless you down her with one of your own tentacle monsters.

Anyone know how to beat the Android/Fan blocking your way in the ghost area that heal every turn? I know talking to the engineer girl in the tower gives you a hint, but I still have no idea what to do.
Use H-attacks to knock down the herione. Boy, that took me a while to figure out.

Last edited:

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Two questions.

1.What's with the doorbutt in the nexus area?

2.Wan you enter here?
If yes, how?

Also what do I do here?

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

The teleport spell costs 1 MP. Get the fairy to 0 MP and she can't use it.

Certain H-attacks can only be used when our heroine is downed. The fairies can't rape her in-battle unless you down her with one of your own tentacle monsters.

Use H-attacks to knock down the herione. Boy, that took me a while to figure out.
Thanks a lot for the help.
This author is a genious, really well thought mechanics xD

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

so.... is this game has only monsters/tentacles/other girls scenes ? no usual girlxboy ?

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so.... is this game has only monsters/tentacles/other girls scenes ? no usual girlxboy ?
Only a couple.
One in the onsen, the other one I don't remember.

gaxxd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a lot for the help.
This author is a genious, really well thought mechanics xD
I'm surprised games from this circle didn't get more recognition (yes, there's a looot of tentacles, but we all know that tentacles is the most puplar fetish out there). Their art is amazing, they offer tons of CG, characters are likeable and the games are fun to play in general. Lily Knight Saga is my favorite h-rpg by far. The only thing these games lack is a corruption element.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm surprised games from this circle didn't get more recognition (yes, there's a looot of tentacles, but we all know that tentacles is the most puplar fetish out there). Their art is amazing, they offer tons of CG, characters are likeable and the games are fun to play in general. Lily Knight Saga is my favorite h-rpg by far. The only thing these games lack is a corruption element.
Yes, their games are great. But what do you mean about them lacking a corruption element? I mean, in this game the herione gets lewder and lewder as the game progresses, and the knight games even have a coruption stat that controlls what you can and can not do.

gaxxd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, their games are great. But what do you mean about them lacking a corruption element? I mean, in this game the herione gets lewder and lewder as the game progresses, and the knight games even have a coruption stat that controlls what you can and can not do.
Haven't played this one yet, I'm holding on until partial is up so I wouldn't know, but it's great news for me. Haven't played the first one, Lily Knight Saga I remember having some sort of side quests for a couple of heroines, which would make them lewder (well, I guess this is the coruption element, so I should make myself clearer in the previous post. The stat that tracks lewdness of a heroine is what I meant, which allows for different outcomes on different events), but that was it, don't remember any corruption stats in Dungeon Chronicle nor Lilium Union (RJ103157), though I've played them quite a while ago so I might be mistaken. Apologies to anyone who got confused, if in fact I am.

Last edited:

Iczer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Unless I am mistaken, the H content is entirely monsters, tentacles, futas and girls. Before it came out they said there would be no scenes with non-monster males.

Only a couple.
One in the onsen, the other one I don't remember.
The onsen scene is futa.

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

well damn... >_>

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So what do I do after I rescue the black wolf girl? No new paths seem to have opened up.

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So what do I do after I rescue the black wolf girl? No new paths seem to have opened up.
Go back to the ruins, you'll se a magic circle (somewhere to the left) that was previously unlit that now glows white.

Reputation score

There should be a giant pentagram somewhere in the level that you can now use.