What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Tsukinomizu Project] 苗床デモンズグラウンド ~奈落の孕姫~ / Naedoko Demon's Ground (RJ165659 / RE165659)

passinby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 苗床デモンズグラウンド ~奈落の孕姫~ RJ165659

Two questions.

1.What's with the doorbutt in the nexus area?

2.Wan you enter here?
If yes, how?

Also what do I do here?
1/also. There are white crystals in the area. disabling them unlocks purple doors. Though at the top, a npc blocks saying only 上位者 may enter. I have no idea.

2. You cant really enter that room. You get 1 scene initially, and thats it.

Also another thing. Is there something preventing you for getting pregnant with female monsters sometimes, cause i had some female monsters, sacrificed them and for some reason i can't get pregnant to give birth to female monsters. Sorry for bad english i hope i was understood
To get preg with female you need additional item. The one you extract from purple bubbly tentacles around the map, costing 3hp

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

What are the status effect of being pregnant or covered in semen? You can stay pregnant if you choose to not give birth to the egg in the birthing room, and there's a chest that cover you in semen, but I can't tell if there's any difference aside from a CG change.

Edit: I am stuck at that pirate house thingie(?) where you have to get a key from the captain's room to open a metal gate. I have found the key and entered the basement, but I can't figure out how to proceed. The floor is broken and I can't walk across the water. Help~

Last edited:

spacegodzilla

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Edit: I am stuck at that pirate house thingie(?) where you have to get a key from the captain's room to open a metal gate. I have found the key and entered the basement, but I can't figure out how to proceed. The floor is broken and I can't walk across the water. Help~
If you kept going right, you saw the cutscene with the other girl. Go back up one floor, go to the far right, and you'll see the rope ladder leading down to the other side.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

If you kept going right, you saw the cutscene with the other girl. Go back up one floor, go to the far right, and you'll see the rope ladder leading down to the other side.
Thanks. Finally found it. I must have walked past that area several times after seeing the cutscene, but somehow I missed it every single time.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

1/also. There are white crystals in the area. disabling them unlocks purple doors. Though at the top, a npc blocks saying only 上位者 may enter. I have no idea.

2. You cant really enter that room. You get 1 scene initially, and thats it.

To get preg with female you need additional item. The one you extract from purple bubbly tentacles around the map, costing 3hp
Tnx a lot. Is there a replenishable spot or you have to choose which females you want?

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I have some more questions, one which is connected to an issue I mentioned earlier:
1. In the mountains after the lava level there are holes that give you a message, but nothing happens, any idea?

2. In the lava level are certain spots were you seem to need an item/monster to cross, has some figured out how to do that?

Attachments

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

il wait for a 100% save on this i already finished the game and rescue the 2 other members but seems i have only around 80% gallery and i dont know what to do anymore/ same i have a question WHAT DOES PEOPLE MEAN ON SACRIFICING A MONSTER?
since the beggining to end ive never see any npc or circle that destroy or kill a companion o_o?

also i lack around 8 pr 10 clothes XD

also about lava and water i have no idea probably a monster like a salamander or something i didnt tryed but i am pretty sure i got one
also on water where the blue haired girl is what to do? i know about the shark monsters till get all items and keep advancing story but on the room on left there is another water there but just letter and i cannot enter/ someone mentioned a swimsuit by sacrificing a monster yet NEVER found where to sacrifice and in the first place i am pretty sure i got 4 swimsuits already and still get letters

Last edited:

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I have some more questions, one which is connected to an issue I mentioned earlier:
1. In the mountains after the lava level there are holes that give you a message, but nothing happens, any idea?
Plot related. The area is dying, and even the tentacle traps are too weak to attack you. You'll never be able to trigger them.

2. In the lava level are certain spots were you seem to need an item/monster to cross, has some figured out how to do that?
You need the monster コクスボール. Looks like a black sphere with tentacles.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Tnx a lot. Is there a replenishable spot or you have to choose which females you want?
A fairy in the futa-fairy village's restaurant will sell you more, but only if you have 0 in your inventory. Until you've reached their village you need to prioritize.

passinby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

il wait for a 100% save on this i already finished the game and rescue the 2 other members but seems i have only around 80% gallery and i dont know what to do anymore/ same i have a question WHAT DOES PEOPLE MEAN ON SACRIFICING A MONSTER?
since the beggining to end ive never see any npc or circle that destroy or kill a companion o_o?

also i lack around 8 pr 10 clothes XD

also about lava and water i have no idea probably a monster like a salamander or something i didnt tryed but i am pretty sure i got one
also on water where the blue haired girl is what to do? i know about the shark monsters till get all items and keep advancing story but on the room on left there is another water there but just letter and i cannot enter/ someone mentioned a swimsuit by sacrificing a monster yet NEVER found where to sacrifice and in the first place i am pretty sure i got 4 swimsuits already and still get letters
You can sacifice a monster via its skill 深界sth, which the monster learns after certain level. No need for special place, you can use it whenever out of the battle. It resets all its levels/stats and gives you stuff. Every monster's reward is unique, most are items/accessories, but some give stuff that unlocks events/clothing, or other monsters (like charmander -> charizard)

Regarding blue haired girl, someone alrdy answered it, you sacrifice the female vers. of the shark one, which gives you swimsuit. Those bikinis are not meant for swimming and only exist to seduce.

Last edited:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Humm... I just beat the final boss, at least I think it was the final boss and I'm still not able to enter the city after the tropical forest (the one with a lot of traps).
I believe I need something to enter first, but I'm not sure what it is (again another yellow keyword is on the dialogue when I try to get in)

Last edited:

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Humm... I just beat the final boss, at least I think it was the final boss and I'm still not able to enter the city after the tropical forest (the one with a lot of traps).
I believe I need something to enter first, but I'm not sure what it is (again another yellow keyword is on the dialogue when I try to get in)
The city were you were captured? Before the lava level? Then you need to wear the red armor costume.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

The city were you were captured? Before the lava level? Then you need to wear the red armor costume.
Hahaha... I'm gonna throw myself from the window k? ...
Omfg.. thanks for the help lol..

Edit* Ok here's another question. The red nose robot guarding the building gives a prompt with 2 choices, where the 2nd one does nothing and the 1st triggers some kind of an alarm where a mob of guard girls charge in. Is there any way to defeat them? I'm dealing like 1500ish damage to all of them, but they heal like 3500 hp per turn max...

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Hahaha... I'm gonna throw myself from the window k? ...
Omfg.. thanks for the help lol..

Edit* Ok here's another question. The red nose robot guarding the building gives a prompt with 2 choices, where the 2nd one does nothing and the 1st triggers some kind of an alarm where a mob of guard girls charge in. Is there any way to defeat them? I'm dealing like 1500ish damage to all of them, but they heal like 3500 hp per turn max...
Same. I am also stuck here. So I have been captured, escaped and freed my companion from the lava area (who decides to remain in the room, naked). How do I proceed?

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Same. I am also stuck here. So I have been captured, escaped and freed my companion from the lava area (who decides to remain in the room, naked). How do I proceed?
Through the lava area. There should be a middle path you can take.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Through the lava area. There should be a middle path you can take.
I think I know which path you are talking about, but how do I walk across it? Do I need a water/ice type or a fire type monster/monster girl?

Edit: Found it! Okay, so start from the room where you found your companion. At the top left corner of the room is a green lever. If you inspect it, it will say something about "A". Exit the room, and go to the room on the left (the room with the red monster). Talk to the fire monster girl there to learn about the key. Exit the room and go south to the previous area. Go to the south east corner of this area to find a pot. Interact with the pot to fight it. Win the fight to get a key. Use the key on the green lever.

Last edited:

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Took me a good while to figure out where to go after activating all ten yellow crystals:

Back to the futa-fairy village, then south, down the rope ladder, into the cave and through the gate. Remember to bring the tiny devil-fairy Bell you met at the first yellow crystal or you won't be able to proceed through the dungeon. Also, at the end you'll get the item required to evolve Bell.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

2. Use the male monster that you can get from the black tentacle piece egg. It looks like a black furball with 3 legs and 4 horns.

sybozo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Question: At the map where there's the blue fire and teleporting you here and there in a maze, how on earth do you fight the robot girl and her small companion? after 3-5 rounds the main character stop fighting her

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score