What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Tsukinomizu Project] 苗床デモンズグラウンド ~奈落の孕姫~ / Naedoko Demon's Ground (RJ165659 / RE165659)

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 苗床デモンズグラウンド ~奈落の孕姫~ RJ165659

You have to keep going up, go into the room there, and dive in the pool while wearing the swimsuit. After the scene that follows return to the campfire.

What I'm having trouble with is this regenerating slime boss with its 4 captured girls that heal it for 250 every turn while raising its Def and Mdef.

I've tried attacking the girls but they only take 1 damage from my attacks.

sybozo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You have to keep going up, go into the room there, and dive in the pool while wearing the swimsuit. After the scene that follows return to the campfire.

What I'm having trouble with is this regenerating slime boss with its 4 captured girls that heal it for 250 every turn while raising its Def and Mdef.

I've tried attacking the girls but they only take 1 damage from my attacks.
Use rock/earth skills

I'm not sure that's it. All I get from sacrificing a shark is a shark fang. There's another pool that you get to from following the path from the blue girl's jump bridge or thing. That's where you send a shark to dive. I think the swimsuit is necessary for the other pool.

Edit: I found the swim suit! I've been ignoring that monster egg/monster birthing room in the first safe house. You get the female version of the third egg item, birth her, and level her up. The monster girl is LITERALLY WEARING A DIVE SUIT. You sacrifice her for it.
Keep getting male version of the shark. What do you mean by get the female version of the third egg item?

Last edited:

Boss Smiley

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To get the diving suit:

1. You first need to get the egg (小さな汚泥の卵), I think this can be found by either giving birth to the shark demon or kill the big shark monster above the second town.

2. After you got one, you will need to go to the location where you lay eggs in your first base. (Make sure you are not pregnant when you go on the circle)

3. If you go on the circle when you are not pregnant, it should allow you to choose which monster and what gender it hatches as. Select the egg labeled 小さな汚泥の卵 (Or 3rd one right from the first one).

4. Select the female gender (The 2nd Option).

5. Level up the diving suit girl to around 12-14, and then sacrifice her by going the the skill menu and selecting 深界変化.

Hope this helps!

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think I found a bug....the female version of the first lvl 4 monster is some kind of fire being, but it's lvl 1, has no items equiped and in skill and iinventory it shows the face of the wolfgirl (and she has all her skills too)

The problem is: I think that lavagirl is supposed to help you across some places, but like this she can't. And since the wolf girl also can't be sacrifised....

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

o yeah, might take a little while. X_x Ima ask Yun-Ah to give me a hand to speed things up a bit.
it's enough if only the menu above sets the rest can do so still.
allso make 1 version was translated only where menu and status that would me eg. range.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it's enough if only the menu above sets the rest can do so still.
allso make 1 version was translated only where menu and status that would me eg. range.
Oh, have a little patience. Play something else while you wait. : )

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

^ this, to get milking.

also, i believe i got my swimsuit from sacrificing one of the monsters.

There is no real downside to sacrificing (at least, i think so) so I kept doing it everytime they got the skill. Sorry, cant remember which monster it was.
Wait? What?! You can sacrifice monsters?! o_O
And in turn you get stuff?! How do you do that?
I'm almost 100% I'm missing the fairy 'party', because I need to look like a fairy, so maybe you need to sacrifice the fairy...

Edit* Haaa, nvm I just read Boss Smiley's post. Tyvm for the help. Now onwards to try the other monster girls :3

Edit** Hummm... I'm not able to get a certain monster girl into the party and I had her on the front line on lvl25 already :(
She was kinda op... damn it!

Last edited:

passinby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

K finished the game...though still missing a few. I cant seem to find/trigger them. Guess ill wait until full walkthru (or bugfix?) comes out and fill it in later

If you're stuck, I will help for a bit while the memory's still fresh...though little things like bikini locations I cant remember well

Im very sad that they wont be making this world's sequels for the next game D: plus it seems very dark...

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know this may sound dumb but where the hell is the first base? Is it the house you originally go into, because that house doesn't have a single circle I can go onto to birth.

Edit: Nevermind, I finally found it. Didn't think it'd be in the cg room looking areas.

Last edited:

passinby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Edit** Hummm... I'm not able to get a certain monster girl into the party and I had her on the front line on lvl25 already :(
She was kinda op... damn it!
Which girl? IIRC, only 2 monsters became unavailable for a while; those tentacle and yellow haird fairy from early. Tentacles joins very later on, fairy...you need to be able to birth machine-tentacles to unlock (via that succubus sorta thing in dark forest)

Or maybe im forgetting another monster...

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Which girl? IIRC, only 2 monsters became unavailable for a while; those tentacle and yellow haird fairy from early. Tentacles joins very later on, fairy...you need to be able to birth machine-tentacles to unlock (via that succubus sorta thing in dark forest)

Or maybe im forgetting another monster...
I can't remember which monster girl I had lol..
Well, no worries about it, I'm sure I'll get her later on if really needed and I've found a suitable replacement :)
I've gotten past the robot area and am not able to give birth to machine tentacles, unless it's those crystal robot monsters?
By dark forest, do you mean the one where you have to jump into a pit with a hay stack on the bottom? If so, I know there's a monster on the middle path, but am not able to do anything with it. Only a dialog appears with a yellow keyword, which I'm not sure what it is.

passinby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've gotten past the robot area and am not able to give birth to machine tentacles, unless it's those crystal robot monsters?
By dark forest, do you mean the one where you have to jump into a pit with a hay stack on the bottom? If so, I know there's a monster on the middle path, but am not able to do anything with it. Only a dialog appears with a yellow keyword, which I'm not sure what it is.
1. by mec tentacles, i mean the lv 4 series (tentacle pieces), the event i mentioned tells you to get male vers of machine (2nd from left, 4th row). So it's quite late into the game, the monster wasnt worth it at that point for me.

2. Yes, that forest under the pit, and if the monster has wings and sorta looks like demon/succubus, that is the one im referring to. If yellow word has 触手, it's definitely it. (says sth like 'SO YOU WANT POWER?? ...dude u so weak at least get lv 4, geez)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Haaa thanks!
Now everything makes much more sense :)
I'm still only on lvl3 eggs :p

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

1. by mec tentacles, i mean the lv 4 series (tentacle pieces), the event i mentioned tells you to get male vers of machine (2nd from left, 4th row). So it's quite late into the game, the monster wasnt worth it at that point for me.

2. Yes, that forest under the pit, and if the monster has wings and sorta looks like demon/succubus, that is the one im referring to. If yellow word has 触手, it's definitely it. (says sth like 'SO YOU WANT POWER?? ...dude u so weak at least get lv 4, geez)
What event do mean where you need a tier 4 machine for?

passinby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What event do mean where you need a tier 4 machine for?
theres a demon npc in dark forest (one of the first dungeons), where it later on asks for a specific monster (lv 4. 2nd from left, male (name's 'mimi-'))

you get your earlier monster back (the yellow hair fairy). Nothing much to it story-wise or cg.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

theres a demon npc in dark forest (one of the first dungeons), where it later on asks for a specific monster (lv 4. 2nd from left, male (name's 'mimi-'))

you get your earlier monster back (the yellow hair fairy). Nothing much to it story-wise or cg.
Man...I would have never looked there if you didn't tell me -.-

Know of any other "special" monsters?

passinby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Man...I would have never looked there if you didn't tell me -.-

Know of any other "special" monsters?
The bottom section in 'monster room' are those that cannot be bred via egg. Some are from main story, side events/tickets, sacrificing, and losing to some monster (though I only found 1 of this type by accident). Not all are complex, but like this example, some events needs to be triggered by other event first. One I can think of along this line is monster aquired from basement clothing shop at 3rd floor town, which needs 'being harassed at a bar' as a pre-requisite.

Cant remember them all clearly...I also missed some so waiting for wiki to come online.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The bottom section in 'monster room' are those that cannot be bred via egg. Some are from main story, side events/tickets, sacrificing, and losing to some monster (though I only found 1 of this type by accident). Not all are complex, but like this example, some events needs to be triggered by other event first. One I can think of along this line is monster aquired from basement clothing shop at 3rd floor town, which needs 'being harassed at a bar' as a pre-requisite.

Cant remember them all clearly...I also missed some so waiting for wiki to come online.
Are you sure you get a monster from there? I went there and got a scene but no pet.

passinby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are you sure you get a monster from there? I went there and got a scene but no pet.
Think I got a monster ticket from it. Bunny-ear one

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know why you can not sacrifice the female slime monster?