What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [Tsukinomizu Project] 苗床デモンズグラウンド ~奈落の孕姫~ / Naedoko Demon's Ground (RJ165659 / RE165659)

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 苗床デモンズグラウンド ~奈落の孕姫~ RJ165659

Talk to the blonde girl directly at the entrance of the open bath, then to 3 NPCs to get a scene.

Now how do I get that swimsuit? Can't do anything after talking to the blue girl.

passinby

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Talk to the blonde girl directly at the entrance of the open bath, then to 3 NPCs to get a scene.

Now how do I get that swimsuit? Can't do anything after talking to the blue girl.
^ this, to get milking.

also, i believe i got my swimsuit from sacrificing one of the monsters.

There is no real downside to sacrificing (at least, i think so) so I kept doing it everytime they got the skill. Sorry, cant remember which monster it was.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

have the game and i'll start working on it, might take a little while because of holidays atm, but ill work on it as promised.

Thanks^^
which makes the only large? ^^

for not knowing what to do when mans is pregnant.
in the 3 level just before the boss.

the circle triggers the birth.
Tip loose at BOSS are new monster ^^

Eiri666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Found it. You need to sacrifice a shark. You don't get a swimsuit but you can use the shark's card to dive for you or something.

BetaCodeX

Lurker
Reputation score

Found it. You need to sacrifice a shark. You don't get a swimsuit but you can use the shark's card to dive for you or something.
I'm not sure that's it. All I get from sacrificing a shark is a shark fang. There's another pool that you get to from following the path from the blue girl's jump bridge or thing. That's where you send a shark to dive. I think the swimsuit is necessary for the other pool.

Edit: I found the swim suit! I've been ignoring that monster egg/monster birthing room in the first safe house. You get the female version of the third egg item, birth her, and level her up. The monster girl is LITERALLY WEARING A DIVE SUIT. You sacrifice her for it.

Last edited:

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think you have to sacrifice a female shark for a swimsuit.

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can someone tell me where to find egg items for birthing also where is the thing that you can sacrifice monsters for their item?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And so it begins again...

Reputation score

Anybody else having trouble with the slime boss? The healing is insane, even spamming his weakness does basically nothing.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So...can someone tell me what item I need to give birth to female monsters? And where do I get it?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, since this is talking about the game, is a bit of spoiler...
But, ill just say this... there is ALOT of stuff to translate.

There is :
88 Actors
999 Skills
500 Items
300 Weapons
999 Armors
325 Weapons
99 States

So yeah, might take a little while. X_x Ima ask Yun-Ah to give me a hand to speed things up a bit.

Dregonaus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's a little bit less, since you counted the empty entries, too :p

...Btw, somehow it's possible to sacrifice some monsters to evolve them?(probably just a stage higher)

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aye, it is a bit less then that, but still a very large number. ; )

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

...Btw, somehow it's possible to sacrifice some monsters to evolve them?(probably just a stage higher)
Don't think you need to sacrifice any monsters for evo's but you might need the item you get from the sacrificed monster.. been playing with agth and I'm pretty sure it's telling me every time I try to evolve my dark fairy(bell) that I'm missing some items.

Also not sure if their is an in-game list anywhere about any that transform but I had my rock-looking monster change into a girl as its 2nd stage instead of just giving me an item like most the other monsters.

Last edited:

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

damn. anyone having trouble with the pink girl boss? the first part with her and her two monster is easy, it get hard after sometime after you take enough of her health she starts taking criticals on everyone

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i had problem u have to 20+ for that depend on the team u have when u hit that part if u can last go all out just atk she diea bit after if u dmg her enough

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, since this is talking about the game, is a bit of spoiler...
But, ill just say this... there is ALOT of stuff to translate.

There is :
88 Actors
999 Skills
500 Items
300 Weapons
999 Armors
325 Weapons
99 States

So yeah, might take a little while. X_x Ima ask Yun-Ah to give me a hand to speed things up a bit.
Do your best ... ;)
also in some game, there are original setting of Skill, Item, Weapon, etc which don't get used. (but they don't delete it either)
You might try to play while translating so you know what to skip and what to translate ...

Reputation score

damn. anyone having trouble with the pink girl boss? the first part with her and her two monster is easy, it get hard after sometime after you take enough of her health she starts taking criticals on everyone
I stacked buffs, then spammed AOE's and had one monster using team heal potions every turn.

The girl actually went down faster than her minions, however there was a turn or two where she was buffed up, but she never used her AOE. It seems there is a delay when she buffs up and when she starts using that ridiculous auto crit AOE.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Maybe I am just dumb, but how to I progress after meeting the little bluehaird girl? I have a swimsuit and used to shark to dive for me, but nothing seems to happen.