What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

tank1221

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

"Best" is pretty subjective. It's been years since I've looked at Kuromaru 4 but if memory serves it only really has two things the assorted versions of kuromaru_plus/short that I've seen don't: A cheering background girl that follows Kuromaru around, and an attack that pulls the victim into a bush and does naughty things where you can't see them. _plus and _short variants currently have the greatest number and variety of H-attacks that I'm aware of, but there are several other Kuros that can do unique things. These are the ones I have. Big infodump, so I'm going to spoiler it for easier viewing.

kuromaru_Lite
kuromaru_Lite is an old one, mostly supplanted by _plus now, but it does have the distinction of several of its H moves having special functionality with compatible characters (notably, the dog helper has a knotting animation with compatible characters) or randomly deciding between several animations, with most having the option of holding a button to force one. For example, qcb,qcb+b initiates the teleport grab, where Kuromaru fades into the floor and comes back up beneath his victim, and randomly chooses between the triangle horse (hold a to force), tentacle throne (b to force) or "Fuck Me" pillar (x to force) animations.
kuromaru_plus/press variants
kuromaru_plus is also fairly old at this point, but there are some more recent edits out there with altered moves. Has a lot of H attacks, most fairly straightforward, and is what most victims from more than a year or so ago were made for. I have a variant that replaces some of the sprites for the qcb+x/y "switch" position with a kuromaru-themed futa, and a couple of variants that change the doggirl helper sprites and animations.

There are three "press" edits of kuromaru_plus that replace the "switch" position with a more aggressive "mating press" version of the missionary rape. Victims need more animations to be compatible with the mating press than the basic _plus and _short missionary rape.

The second press edit has several, much more detailed (and more likely to appear) impregnation cut-in sprites/animations, needs extra victim compatibility compared to the first, and tends to loop the cum animation on a press KO instead of cycling through each stage like the first does.

The third edit is based mostly on the second, has an extra "drawing victim in" animation at the start of the ground press, an extra "stage" to the press animation (which cannot be activated manually), an air grab version of the press, and only plays the impregnation cut-in on press KO. Both the air grab and the drawing in animation require extra victim animations for full compatibility.
Kuromaru-G/Kuromaru_Strike
Kuromaru-G is probably the oldest version that is remotely relevant now, and is unique in that it has four separate "animal" helpers; two dogs, a xenomorph, and a bull. The dogs both have three animations - normal, fast, and extended - depending on which button is used to summon them. I have two major variants; Kuromaru-Gfuta, which replaces the dogs with a pair of futas, and Kuromaru_Wolf, which replaces them with a werewolf and a futa werewolf. Technically it also replaces the bull with a giant werewolf, but since this version is based on _Strike (see below) it doesn't work correctly with most victims.

Kuromaru_Strike is a more advanced version of Kuromaru-G made by the same author. It uses a lot of attacks that call victim animations that only ever existed in characters the original author specifically made compatible. The author's website went down a long time ago, and the project seems to have been largely abandoned. I do not, to my knowledge, have any characters that are compatible with Kuromaru_Strike, nor do I know where they can be found.
kuromaru_short
The most recent "main" version of Kuromaru, _short actually started out as an edit of _plus with shortened animations and vastly increased damage (almost every H-attack was, and most still are, an instant KO and do not loop after KO). Since then, a "slow" mode has been added (hold start while selecting _short, similar to Minotaur's super mode) that makes _short's H-attacks inflict normal damage and allows most of them to loop after KO, and several non-H ryona moves have been added. kuromaru_short is currently the most expansive version of Kuromaru that I know of.
I personally prefer the _plus and press variants, but I've used all of them at least a few times.
Also, a reminder from my last post: I have enough basic proficiency with Fighter Factory that I can make simple compatibility edits as long as I have sprites to work with, and I'm willing to edit for others and/or teach what little I know.
Could you share with me that kuromaru press you are talking about i can´t find that one.

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey guys I need some helps.
I'm using QoF Redux and my screen look like this for some reasons.

Can someone tell me how to fix this, i guess it's some kind of ratio aspect problems I already set mugen file to my moniter aspect (it's 1366*768)

Thanks
Probably your system.def is messed up . try with this

also you need to set both video resolution in mugen.cfg (game and video) at 1280*720 just try with raccomended resolution

Attachments

Last edited:

Tigris

Lurker
Reputation score

Could you share with me that kuromaru press you are talking about i can´t find that one.
"that kuromaru press" is three separate edits of kuromaru_plus. All three should be on the mugenryona uploader, but I'm having trouble tracking down the first so I've uploaded it to 4shared.
First version is here: 4shared.com/zip/bmhRswp3ce/press_test.html second and third are on the uploader as mugeryona1528 and 1607, and there's a small code patch at 1615. Doesn't specify which version the patch is for, but it seems to work with the third and might even work with the other two.

Last edited:

tank1221

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

"that kuromaru press" is three separate edits of kuromaru_plus. All three should be on the mugenryona uploader, but I'm having trouble tracking down the first so I've uploaded it to 4shared.
First version is here: 4shared.com/zip/bmhRswp3ce/press_test.html second and third are on the uploader as mugeryona1528 and 1608, and there's a small code patch at 1615. Doesn't specify which version the patch is for, but it seems to work with the third and might even work with the other two.
thanks had been searching for it for a while.

Wisher

Reputation score

I couldnt find a solution to this issue anywhere, so im gonna ask as well.
I downloaded senoj8's Queen of Fighters Redux pack (which he says is mostly clean) however im getting a black screen when using OpenGL and misaligned menu (someone previously posted some pictures of how it looks) if i use DirectX.
Is there any actual solution to this? It would be impossible for an R9 270 not to support OpenGL.

mugenhti

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a linky to Dan's Hentai Mugen..? Sure it was mentioned on the old thread about this game unless anyone can list the Mugen Hentai games available?

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I couldnt find a solution to this issue anywhere, so im gonna ask as well.
I downloaded senoj8's Queen of Fighters Redux pack (which he says is mostly clean) however im getting a black screen when using OpenGL and misaligned menu (someone previously posted some pictures of how it looks) if i use DirectX.
Is there any actual solution to this? It would be impossible for an R9 270 not to support OpenGL.
QoF redux can't work with Directx (since the conversion to mugen 1.1 sffv2) cos it has been converted to png format and that's why the game is big in size.
If someone adapted or reconverted the game (the whole sprites) to mugen beta or any sffv1 format mugen, that person is the only one who can help you.

Last edited:

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just wondering... has anyone managed to get the Gangbang finisher of the newest Taimanin Asagai from the uploader to work? I've tried about everything I could think of but still nothing.

imirael

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just wondering... has anyone managed to get the Gangbang finisher of the newest Taimanin Asagai from the uploader to work? I've tried about everything I could think of but still nothing.
From google translate on the imageboard:
"

Gangbang KO added

Gangbang KO You can be set on / off in the configuration."

I don't know which setting, but if you find it, post it.

777: You're still on my radar, but real life.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

From google translate on the imageboard:
"

Gangbang KO added

Gangbang KO You can be set on / off in the configuration."

I don't know which setting, but if you find it, post it.

777: You're still on my radar, but real life.
The setting for this is found in the commands file at the bottom (I think it was var 49) but it's switched ON by default : /

imirael

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The setting for this is found in the commands file at the bottom (I think it was var 49) but it's switched ON by default : /
sounds a lot like you should switch the variable, or its kind of like a finisher and needs a specific character to initiate it or a move to call it.

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score

"Best" is pretty subjective. It's been years since I've looked at Kuromaru 4 but if memory serves it only really has two things the assorted versions of kuromaru_plus/short that I've seen don't: A cheering background girl that follows Kuromaru around, and an attack that pulls the victim into a bush and does naughty things where you can't see them. _plus and _short variants currently have the greatest number and variety of H-attacks that I'm aware of, but there are several other Kuros that can do unique things. These are the ones I have. Big infodump, so I'm going to spoiler it for easier viewing.

kuromaru_Lite
kuromaru_Lite is an old one, mostly supplanted by _plus now, but it does have the distinction of several of its H moves having special functionality with compatible characters (notably, the dog helper has a knotting animation with compatible characters) or randomly deciding between several animations, with most having the option of holding a button to force one. For example, qcb,qcb+b initiates the teleport grab, where Kuromaru fades into the floor and comes back up beneath his victim, and randomly chooses between the triangle horse (hold a to force), tentacle throne (b to force) or "Fuck Me" pillar (x to force) animations.
kuromaru_plus/press variants
kuromaru_plus is also fairly old at this point, but there are some more recent edits out there with altered moves. Has a lot of H attacks, most fairly straightforward, and is what most victims from more than a year or so ago were made for. I have a variant that replaces some of the sprites for the qcb+x/y "switch" position with a kuromaru-themed futa, and a couple of variants that change the doggirl helper sprites and animations.

There are three "press" edits of kuromaru_plus that replace the "switch" position with a more aggressive "mating press" version of the missionary rape. Victims need more animations to be compatible with the mating press than the basic _plus and _short missionary rape.

The second press edit has several, much more detailed (and more likely to appear) impregnation cut-in sprites/animations, needs extra victim compatibility compared to the first, and tends to loop the cum animation on a press KO instead of cycling through each stage like the first does.

The third edit is based mostly on the second, has an extra "drawing victim in" animation at the start of the ground press, an extra "stage" to the press animation (which cannot be activated manually), an air grab version of the press, and only plays the impregnation cut-in on press KO. Both the air grab and the drawing in animation require extra victim animations for full compatibility.
Kuromaru-G/Kuromaru_Strike
Kuromaru-G is probably the oldest version that is remotely relevant now, and is unique in that it has four separate "animal" helpers; two dogs, a xenomorph, and a bull. The dogs both have three animations - normal, fast, and extended - depending on which button is used to summon them. I have two major variants; Kuromaru-Gfuta, which replaces the dogs with a pair of futas, and Kuromaru_Wolf, which replaces them with a werewolf and a futa werewolf. Technically it also replaces the bull with a giant werewolf, but since this version is based on _Strike (see below) it doesn't work correctly with most victims.

Kuromaru_Strike is a more advanced version of Kuromaru-G made by the same author. It uses a lot of attacks that call victim animations that only ever existed in characters the original author specifically made compatible. The author's website went down a long time ago, and the project seems to have been largely abandoned. I do not, to my knowledge, have any characters that are compatible with Kuromaru_Strike, nor do I know where they can be found.
kuromaru_short
The most recent "main" version of Kuromaru, _short actually started out as an edit of _plus with shortened animations and vastly increased damage (almost every H-attack was, and most still are, an instant KO and do not loop after KO). Since then, a "slow" mode has been added (hold start while selecting _short, similar to Minotaur's super mode) that makes _short's H-attacks inflict normal damage and allows most of them to loop after KO, and several non-H ryona moves have been added. kuromaru_short is currently the most expansive version of Kuromaru that I know of.
I personally prefer the _plus and press variants, but I've used all of them at least a few times.
Also, a reminder from my last post: I have enough basic proficiency with Fighter Factory that I can make simple compatibility edits as long as I have sprites to work with, and I'm willing to edit for others and/or teach what little I know.
Any chance of sharing your futa and alt-doggirl versions of press and G? Those sound absolutely amazing.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

sounds a lot like you should switch the variable, or its kind of like a finisher and needs a specific character to initiate it or a move to call it.

No really... that much was kind of obvious.
The variable is ON all this time, as stated by the documentation (and no, switching doesn't do a thing, as it would be OFF after that)
And about the move thing... yes... yes pretty much that. That's what I asked people if they figured out which it was.
No offense, but your comment is the whole extent of my actual question ;P

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Gettag's new Brian character is on the top of my wishlist for this Christmas.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Gettag's new Brian character is on the top of my wishlist for this Christmas.
Heh, you saw that huh? Any reason why? He's basically the same sort of raper shown in Gettag's/MSL other vids--has the doggy, piledriver/missionary, and reverse cg poses, but nothing special.

I'm hoping he releases his Marvel characters. WW and Psylocke could use some new anims, and I'm a fan of his Rogue.

@Xionfenix: Sorry, wish I could help. I know being a Captain Obvious isn't really helpful, but bashing him doesn't do much either. However, I'll try to test characters for you. I'm thinking it's triggered with one of the more worked-on rapers as a special end-scene, but I've tested all of them and don't see what that 777 trigger is. Lemme do some research and maybe I can stumble on how to get it to work (honestly, I have no idea what the gangbang thing actually looks like even in Asagi's files).

Sidenote: New Schussel (1.84). Yay.

Tigris

Lurker
Reputation score

Any chance of sharing your futa and alt-doggirl versions of press and G? Those sound absolutely amazing.
4shared.com/folder/dLgqI3Hw/
No futa versions of _press, only _plus and -G. I suppose I could splice the sprites from kuromaru_girl into one of the press variants if you want, but it would only be a very small difference in the animations.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Heh, you saw that huh? Any reason why? He's basically the same sort of raper shown in Gettag's/MSL other vids--has the doggy, piledriver/missionary, and reverse cg poses, but nothing special.
Just for the sake of adding some variety, really. I don't know with you, but i get tired of the same old rapers after a while, so having something different now and then doesn't hurt, if you ask me. I've been editing the sounds of some characters, just to spice things up a little, but it only helps so much.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm hoping he releases his Marvel characters. WW and Psylocke could use some new anims, and I'm a fan of his Rogue.

@Xionfenix: Sorry, wish I could help. I know being a Captain Obvious isn't really helpful, but bashing him doesn't do much either. However, I'll try to test characters for you. I'm thinking it's triggered with one of the more worked-on rapers as a special end-scene, but I've tested all of them and don't see what that 777 trigger is. Lemme do some research and maybe I can stumble on how to get it to work (honestly, I have no idea what the gangbang thing actually looks like even in Asagi's files).

Sidenote: New Schussel (1.84). Yay.

In this image thread, scroll all the way down. The second image from the bottom is the gangbang one. It has directions with which buttons to press to trigger which scene. But it won't work unless the scene in the upper left corner already triggered, which I have no idea how to do.

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, I wonder if it is actually working because it LOOKS like its set on to default to the AI, but it never triggers it. Odd. The only hints I found on having it set was to have it in the AI commands.

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Where do you all get get-tag male raper characters? Only one I got was marco lol.