What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Senoj8

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

Newest Mugen_rape vid in HD. :)

Really wish he would release his characters. Even just a few sprites would be great.

If there are any other vids you want ripped off FC2, mugen or otherwise let me know. :D

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Really wish he would release his characters. Even just a few sprites would be great.

If there are any other vids you want ripped off FC2, mugen or otherwise let me know. :D
To be honest, sometimes I wonder if this guy got actually coded characters or if isn't just putting the sprites he or whoever made into a video via different software. It's a possibility. It's just that... It all looks so... quirkless and kind of off. I'm not saying that this is a certainty but I just don't trust a guy that never made any of his "characters" public.

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Saw it earlier this morning but it looks like Mugenero deleted it (shoot, right before I was about to DL the vid). I agree, wasn't that great and looks like most of the comments also agreed that it was meh. Nothing new, but I liked the Zangief personally and the anal reverse cg for birdie. Also, nothing against Maori but I like the variety vids with multiple victim characters instead of the helpers.
same here. im guessing it took him a long time to code his maori to do all that stuff which is why its the only character

To be honest, sometimes I wonder if this guy got actually coded characters or if isn't just putting the sprites he or whoever made into a video via different software. It's a possibility. It's just that... It all looks so... quirkless and kind of off. I'm not saying that this is a certainty but I just don't trust a guy that never made any of his "characters" public.
i mean its a possibility but I dont think its the case. if you pay close attention to the videos you can see graphical bugs that are likely caused due to aspects in his code, like transparency not applying correctly, and marco character that gettag made list mugen_rape for the code he used as a basis in the readme thank you section

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any one have a patch ikamusume that works with kuro? I have to patch but I can't figure out how to patch it:confused:

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I love how you post these. You are a saviour to people who dislike low quality vids and don't want to pay for fc2 premium.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm liking gettag's stuff a lot more recently.

I haven't been hyped for Mugenero's stuff since Jill, way back in the day.
Yeah gettag has been improving a lot and with MSL's assistance they keep making decent stuff, while mugenero seems to be out of idea and desperately tries to get attention back.

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone ever know why Noodles stopped with Mugen? He made one of the best characters and its a shame it'll never get finished. :(

Zzyzzyxx

Reputation score

All blocked for violating the ToS. Except the Dropbox one. Can you reupload those others? ;o
Interestingly enough, the files are not removed from Mediafire.

Mediafire blocks sites like ULMF and mugenhentai.crearforosex.com from posting direct links to their site.

However, if you copy the link and paste into the address bar of your browser you can download from Mediafire.

That's why normally I have to include mirrors when I upload chars to mugenhentai.crearforosex.com .

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Mediafire blocks sites like ULMF and mugenhentai.crearforosex.com from posting direct links to their site.

However, if you copy the link and paste into the address bar of your browser you can download from Mediafire.

That's why normally I have to include mirrors when I upload chars to mugenhentai.crearforosex.com .
Really now? Now that's a stupid way to block files if I ever heard one.

On another note - Do we have any capable spriters here? Because I have an idea for some guy raper but I can't sprite. I am more than capable to do the coding but yeah... without sprites all I could do is a helper-type raper with borrowed sprites from other characters.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone ever know why Noodles stopped with Mugen? He made one of the best characters and its a shame it'll never get finished. :(
Akemi, right? She's quite a character both in terms of competitiveness and H-compatibility. Noodles has got some skills, that's for sure. And IIRC, he's the man behind the popular Murakami Mob (still not a fan due to all the glitchiness and lack of compatibility with most victims, plus it's not my taste anyway). However, he's still on the mugen grind and while he's still working on his own games, his blog looks like he's still developing characters, so don't fret.

Yeah gettag has been improving a lot and with MSL's assistance they keep making decent stuff, while mugenero seems to be out of idea and desperately tries to get attention back.
Agreed. I still don't agree that Gettag is at Mugenero's level yet, but I do think that he's progressing and growing much more quickly (and has more respect from the general community due to his willingness to share on his blog and also share his characters), while Mugenero has shut himself out because he rarely produces content. Furthermore, that content is once a month of 1-2 characters, and it doesn't often show anything new or original for the most part. Add to the fact that Mugenero seems to be slowing down and that his videos just serve to tempt actual H-mugen users into spite/envy for his characters, and you've got a rather indignant fanbase, if you can call it that.

On another note - Do we have any capable spriters here? Because I have an idea for some guy raper but I can't sprite. I am more than capable to do the coding but yeah... without sprites all I could do is a helper-type raper with borrowed sprites from other characters.
Sorry...TBH, with all the new male rapers that Gettag and MSL are trying to lift off the ground, I don't think they'd need a new one. But if it's a single idea you'd like to implement, pitch it to either of them and offer to help code. I'm sure they could throw the idea into one of their existing male rapers that they're developing (and the community would appreciate something new too).

As for spriting, I can't sprite nor code to save my life, which is very unfortunate when discussing new ideas/character creation. But like a few others here, I understand FF pretty well and can throw in/merge sprites and anims enough to improve existing characters on my own...which makes me more than content to do.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry...TBH, with all the new male rapers that Gettag and MSL are trying to lift off the ground, I don't think they'd need a new one. But if it's a single idea you'd like to implement, pitch it to either of them and offer to help code. I'm sure they could throw the idea into one of their existing male rapers that they're developing (and the community would appreciate something new too).

As for spriting, I can't sprite nor code to save my life, which is very unfortunate when discussing new ideas/character creation. But like a few others here, I understand FF pretty well and can throw in/merge sprites and anims enough to improve existing characters on my own...which makes me more than content to do.
Yeah I don't think either of them would my idea, since it's a whole character. Not to mention no one call tell when their characters will (or even if they will ever) be finished. I really wish I was able to sprite or at least Neoseraphim was still around. Still wondering what happened to him...
Not enough spriters around nowadays, sady. Like I said, even tho I can do the coding part there's not much I can do without sprites.

Akemi, right? She's quite a character both in terms of competitiveness and H-compatibility. Noodles has got some skills, that's for sure. And IIRC, he's the man behind the popular Murakami Mob (still not a fan due to all the glitchiness and lack of compatibility with most victims, plus it's not my taste anyway). However, he's still on the mugen grind and while he's still working on his own games, his blog looks like he's still developing characters, so don't fret.
And I myself like the MurakamiMob a lot more than anything else he did, really.

Senoj8

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm liking gettag's stuff a lot more recently.

I haven't been hyped for Mugenero's stuff since Jill, way back in the day.
I would upload his vids but a lot of them are glitchy when played in HD for some reason.

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't see any character downloadable from that mugen hentai site of yours.

bloodedge21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

gFrom Mugen_rape's twitter:
犬若姉妹の改変しよ google translates to=
To modification of Inuwaka sister.

me: YES!!!!! seriously tho i'd like it if bao had that missionary position just like his birdie does. but given that his new victim sprites seem only fit for birdie's physique, i doubt it. BUT WE CAN DREAM CAN WE FOR THOSE WHO ARE TIRED WITH BIRDIE LOL

Last edited:

Zzyzzyxx

Reputation score

I don't see any character downloadable from that mugen hentai site of yours.
First, that site isn't mine.

Second, they're posted at

mugenhentai.crearforosex.com / chars-f77 / tifa-lockhart-released-amanda-130-and-inma-170-updated-t4517/ .

I can't post direct links to there since I don't have 15 posts at the time of this writing, hence I added an attachment file with direct links.

All of them are Mugen 1.0 / 1.1 exclusive.

None of them have compatibility with rapist monsters, but all of them are relevant to this thread. Hentai KOs and things like that.

Tifa Lockhart from Queen's Axe
Saki Mamiya from Inma no Ken ( 淫魔の拳 )
Amanda from Super Strip Fighter IV.

I'm pretty sure you guys are familiar with their source games. Hope you guys enjoy them.

Attachments

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

New Birdie vid by mugenero is up on FC2. Already DLed it, but I'm guessing Senoj is gonna drop some HD vids for us soon.

Could barely get through the first 12 or so minutes of Birdie f*cking the same two characters with little or no change (same moves, just different facial expressions). At there was SOME variety this time, in terms of victim characters, but alas, not to my personal taste either. I tell ya, even though mugenero dropped this vid much faster (relative to his usual speed of uploading content), I'm less and less impressed with his originality and skill; it's actually getting a bit tedious to watch.

Gettag's at least doing new stuff and sharing content when possible too. Guess I can't speak since I could never do what either of them do, but it's just disappointing seeing such talent regress.

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New Birdie vid by mugenero is up on FC2. Already DLed it, but I'm guessing Senoj is gonna drop some HD vids for us soon.

Could barely get through the first 12 or so minutes of Birdie f*cking the same two characters with little or no change (same moves, just different facial expressions). At there was SOME variety this time, in terms of victim characters, but alas, not to my personal taste either. I tell ya, even though mugenero dropped this vid much faster (relative to his usual speed of uploading content), I'm less and less impressed with his originality and skill; it's actually getting a bit tedious to watch.

Gettag's at least doing new stuff and sharing content when possible too. Guess I can't speak since I could never do what either of them do, but it's just disappointing seeing such talent regress.
WHere did you download him? I can't access the page.

Hopefully Gettag continues to do what he's been doing. Would love to use some of his characters as well.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

WHere did you download him? I can't access the page.

Hopefully Gettag continues to do what he's been doing. Would love to use some of his characters as well.
I didn't download any character. I meant the video. Used Jdownloader. No idea how Senoj does HD, but I don't really care about HD so meh.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

What would have happened if Japan didn't open trade to Western countries? This.