What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

imirael

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

Yeah, I wonder if it is actually working because it LOOKS like its set on to default to the AI, but it never triggers it. Odd. The only hints I found on having it set was to have it in the AI commands.
Alright, I think i may have the solution here.

Looking at the image there it sounds a lot like asagi is the one which -triggers- it against other characters.

After some testing this appears to be the case. You WIN with her, you don't have it done to asagi.

No clue about the science for adults interactions tho.

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score

4shared.com/folder/dLgqI3Hw/
No futa versions of _press, only _plus and -G. I suppose I could splice the sprites from kuromaru_girl into one of the press variants if you want, but it would only be a very small difference in the animations.
Got the Gfuta and wolf files fine, but microsoft security essentials is flagging something in the other 3 files as a severe trojan and refusing to download em...
As to press, don't worry about it unless you want to yourself, it's a good deal of work for not much effect I imagine.

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In this image thread, scroll all the way down. The second image from the bottom is the gangbang one. It has directions with which buttons to press to trigger which scene. But it won't work unless the scene in the upper left corner already triggered, which I have no idea how to do.
Oh shoot, I didn't even know what you were talking about, sorry. Thanks for the clarification, I know what you're talking about now.

Looking at the image there it sounds a lot like asagi is the one which -triggers- it against other characters.

After some testing this appears to be the case. You WIN with her, you don't have it done to asagi.

....yes, thanks. I'm gonna have to agree with Xionfenix on this one--I'm guessing you're inexperienced and still learning, but that was pretty darn "captain obvious" there. However, you're right, it IS with Asagi as a match winner/finisher, but then again, those finishers were actually implemented in a few female winners anyway (can't name them atm, but there were about 4-5). Asagi is special in that she can choose which stage/ending to trigger for compatible female characters.

The problem is that Xionfenix is looking for HOW to trigger them (my misunderstanding was wtf he was talking about in the first place). Again, I'll check, this time by using Asagi as my PC...but I'm not really high on female winners, so it's sort of a meh-motivation. Without testing, I'm thinking it's a pretty simple thing, like clicking a button or whatever while the "shadow-people" are attacking the victim post-KO, but since I assume Xionfenix isn't an idiot, it's likely more complicated than that.

Oh, and btw Xionfenix, that starting scene is ALWAYS triggered for me (when I'm bored, set a Watch mode, and have Asagi accidentally win when fighting against a raper...which is a little funny to see the raper get his), so my experience might be a bit different/more auspicious.

All of the SfA moves are basic and the AI does them regularly. Can't remember the actual moves, but I checked the movesets and performing those moves isn't especially difficult.

Where do you all get get-tag male raper characters? Only one I got was marco lol.
If you're following our conversation here (or reading Gettag's blog), you'd know that he hasn't released his male rapers other than Marco quite yet. Be patient; unlike other H-mugen character creators, Gettag's a bit more generous with his characters, and it looks like he'll be releasing some soon, given the progress and his notes on his blog.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I know that Asagi is the one triggering it. If that wasn't the case I wouldn't even be interested in that character in the first place. Not my type ;P
Anyway~ I fail to trigger that defeat scene. It never pops up and I have no idea why. Really tried everything I can think of.

Got the Gfuta and wolf files fine, but microsoft security essentials is flagging something in the other 3 files as a severe trojan and refusing to download em...
As to press, don't worry about it unless you want to yourself, it's a good deal of work for not much effect I imagine.
That's why you don't use Microsoft Products unless you really have to ;P

The problem is that Xionfenix is looking for HOW to trigger them (my misunderstanding was wtf he was talking about in the first place). Again, I'll check, this time by using Asagi as my PC...but I'm not really high on female winners, so it's sort of a meh-motivation. Without testing, I'm thinking it's a pretty simple thing, like clicking a button or whatever while the "shadow-people" are attacking the victim post-KO, but since I assume Xionfenix isn't an idiot, it's likely more complicated than that.

Oh, and btw Xionfenix, that starting scene is ALWAYS triggered for me (when I'm bored, set a Watch mode, and have Asagi accidentally win when fighting against a raper...which is a little funny to see the raper get his), so my experience might be a bit different/more auspicious.
My problem is that the shadow people don't even show up. Maybe my version is faulty or I'm missing something completely obvious here...

Edit: ...I finally figured it out. And I would like to hit my face against a wall for not thinking of that earlier. It actualy only has to be the last round. It doesn't trigger the scene before that. Ugh... I don't actualy know if I want to be sad, laughing or angry at myself :'D
I feel stupid now lol. But hey, it was you saying "I did this on watch mode and it worked" that made me realize that this juuuust might be why it wasn't working since I always tried testing it in fighter factory's test play mode which has almost unlimited rounds... No wonder it never triggered. Oh well.

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

My problem is that the shadow people don't even show up. Maybe my version is faulty or I'm missing something completely obvious here...

Edit: ...I finally figured it out. And I would like to hit my face against a wall for not thinking of that earlier. It actualy only has to be the last round. It doesn't trigger the scene before that. Ugh... I don't actualy know if I want to be sad, laughing or angry at myself :'D
I feel stupid now lol. But hey, it was you saying "I did this on watch mode and it worked" that made me realize that this juuuust might be why it wasn't working since I always tried testing it in fighter factory's test play mode which has almost unlimited rounds... No wonder it never triggered. Oh well.
-________-' hahaha, oh man, yeah that was a pretty SMH moment. It's okay; I've got a bit of an IT background and most of the common sense questions are the ones I probably should ask first (there's just so many, especially for mugen, which has a ton of variables and triggers). I don't often use test play unless I need specific code (e.g. anim numbers or whatever), plus Watch mode is just more enjoyable. Glad you found your answer.

Oh, and if you don't like Asagi, I think male rapers have that same functionality (the finishers)...but unlike Asagi, they don't have the options to choose, which IMO they should eventually get in later updates.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

-________-' hahaha, oh man, yeah that was a pretty SMH moment. It's okay; I've got a bit of an IT background and most of the common sense questions are the ones I probably should ask first (there's just so many, especially for mugen, which has a ton of variables and triggers). I don't often use test play unless I need specific code (e.g. anim numbers or whatever), plus Watch mode is just more enjoyable. Glad you found your answer.

Oh, and if you don't like Asagi, I think male rapers have that same functionality (the finishers)...but unlike Asagi, they don't have the options to choose, which IMO they should eventually get in later updates.
Sometimes the most obvious solutions are the hardest to see. XD
And here I was, rummaging through the code trying to find SOMETHING that seems off or a hint on how to trigger it all. And yet it was something like that.
I tend to test every character in FF's test mode first before I put them in my MUGEN. This time it cost me more time than I gained from it... :'D
I also rather play as a female myself instead of using watch mode. It's much more interesting for me because reasons x) Altho I currently only use one specific female all the time now even tho I have a collection of female characters that are quite compatible...

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

new mugen_rape video with maori

nothing really new except an updated bridget shows up for like 2 mins

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Gonna share some rarer characters I came across over the past couple weeks.

Zoroark
It doesn't have AI or sounds, but is pretty H-compatible in addition to having H grabs (just move close and press a button, there's three or four different grabs IIRC). It's only missing kuromaru/minotaur finishers IIRC. You could also just sub in sounds from some other character if needs be (I used Ferir's.). No visible naughty bits though. Since this reupload from my MUGEN, this has the Ferir sounds applied.

Lucario
This one seems to be in a similar state of not quite finished, and is decently H-compatible (though not all poses show naughty bits). Also, it's male.

Renamon
This one is about as compatible as Zoroark (which is to say, very) and there's two versions: Male and female. Both will show naughty bits in their various H poses when applicable.
(Male) (Note: Still has female sounds. Consider it futa I guess?)
(Female)

Last edited:

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

new mugen_rape video with maori

nothing really new except an updated bridget shows up for like 2 mins
Saw it earlier this morning but it looks like Mugenero deleted it (shoot, right before I was about to DL the vid). I agree, wasn't that great and looks like most of the comments also agreed that it was meh. Nothing new, but I liked the Zangief personally and the anal reverse cg for birdie. Also, nothing against Maori but I like the variety vids with multiple victim characters instead of the helpers.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Gonna share some rarer characters I came across over the past couple weeks.

Zoroark
It doesn't have AI or sounds, but is pretty H-compatible in addition to having H grabs (just move close and press a button, there's three or four different grabs IIRC). It's only missing kuromaru/minotaur finishers IIRC. You could also just sub in sounds from some other character if needs be (I used Ferir's.). No visible naughty bits though.

Lucario
This one seems to be in a similar state of not quite finished, and is decently H-compatible (though not all poses show naughty bits). Also, it's male.

Renamon
This one is about as compatible as Zoroark (which is to say, very) and there's two versions: Male and female. Both will show naughty bits in their various H poses when applicable.

All blocked for violating the ToS. Except the Dropbox one. Can you reupload those others? ;o

Tigris

Lurker
Reputation score

MSE is decent for keeping you safe but does have quite the reputation for flagging false positives. I can't really recommend an alternative myself since I've not done extensive testing or research, but it shouldn't be hard to find some decent reviews.

I'd offer to scan the files in question with virustotal but if memory serves the site can't actually process .rar contents, and I didn't expect anything like this to occur. I think it can handle .zips though, wouldn't be too much effort to repackage, scan on virustotal and upload them to the 4shared folder as such if that would make you feel any better.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Why did a cunt like mugen rape have to be so talented...
What's with the slander? Yeah, I'm rather disheartened that he doesn't share all those amazing characters, but it's completely his right to hoard the content he created. Personally, I'm more frustrated that he doesn't teach or help others get to his level though.

Also, it makes you appreciate guys like Gettag and MSL more, who have similar skill in content creation but share their stuff openly when possible.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

What's with the slander? Yeah, I'm rather disheartened that he doesn't share all those amazing characters, but it's completely his right to hoard the content he created. Personally, I'm more frustrated that he doesn't teach or help others get to his level though.

Also, it makes you appreciate guys like Gettag and MSL more, who have similar skill in content creation but share their stuff openly when possible.
You're right. Just disappointing to see someone with skill and talent be so selfish about it.

Ashsaber

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, I would like to do a fresh install of MUGEN so that I can just add characters willy nilly, since my download of QoF ran into an issue where Kuromaru would slide across the ground, possibly offscreen during the standard rape move. I figured the standard MUGEN would work for that, but forgot that h-content is disabled by default with it. How do I enable H-content? Or do I need to download a pre-unlocked version and edit the roster of that?

Zanara

Lurker
Reputation score

MSE is decent for keeping you safe but does have quite the reputation for flagging false positives. I can't really recommend an alternative myself since I've not done extensive testing or research, but it shouldn't be hard to find some decent reviews.

I'd offer to scan the files in question with virustotal but if memory serves the site can't actually process .rar contents, and I didn't expect anything like this to occur. I think it can handle .zips though, wouldn't be too much effort to repackage, scan on virustotal and upload them to the 4shared folder as such if that would make you feel any better.
I'll disable internet, set it to allow and see what happens. Should be fine and just a false positive, just being cautious.

Edit: Works fine, no actual virus! Only question I have is what the difference is between the auto and the manual edit for the doggirl varients?

Last edited:

Tigris

Lurker
Reputation score

Only question I have is what the difference is between the auto and the manual edit for the doggirl varients?
Manual edit is an edit I made myself before I realised the archive contained files I could just paste into an existing copy of kuromaru_plus. In practical terms, the auto edit has a different and more detailed animation, while the manual edit has the option of switching the doggirl sprites between strapon with palette compatibility or futa with no paletting, by replacing the kuromaru.sff in the main folder with those in the Alt Sprites subfolders.

EDIT: Oh yes I forgot to mention, the futa cock/strapon will only appear with victims that have the proper animation codes.

Last edited: