What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

imirael

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sex MUGEN 2.0

They are making a new imageboard on the server with anti-spam features.

Way after edit: Link is below, but atm I can only access it using a JP proxy. It's just a transfer of all the posts from the old board, with maybe 1 or 2 posts being made after the transfer.

ttp://mugenryona.sakura.ne.jp/imgbbs2/

As a heads up, i found some working proxies here that get in non-transparently.

free-proxy.cz/en/web-proxylist/country/JP/all/ping/all

Works on sun-aegis.com imageboard too.

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Awesome thanks.

Also, would anyone be willing to edit Science_For_Adults finishing move to show the poses longer, and maybe an easier command for doing so? I like what it does but its so quick.

I can upload the character if someone wants.

Senoj8

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can someone who can read moonrunes figure out the password to the file inside this.

pw:ryona2

Inside the first rar is another zip file and a image with the password for it but I don't know how to type that out.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Would anyone be able to give a healthy list of all the available male rapers on mugen?
All of them is rather vague, as there's several versions of some of them. But from the top of my head, here's what i got.

Kuromaru_plus
Kuromaru_short
Birdie
Bao
Marco (by gettag)
Minotaur
Murakami Ryona Mob
Bridget (though he could certainly use some polishing)
Ero_helper (ero helper zero, ero helper gs, ero helper 2, the list goes on)
Ero_Jill, i guess? The zombies she summons have the male genitalia at least.

That's what i can remember right now at least. I have most of these in my 4shared folder, a few pages back.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, I will have a look into that, its a shame there isn't many human male ones and also Senoj's kuro simplified edit link on the main doesn't download. :/
Yeah, i agree. Gettag who i mentioned has made Marco, and is currently working on others as well. Not sure when or if he will release any more, but i sure hope so.

Tigris

Lurker
Reputation score

where can i find this version of kuromaru ?
video.fc2.com/en/a/content/20160831HAuvXdVx/
Appears to be a modified version of the kuromaru_plus in mugeryona1528 ( mugenryona.sakura.ne.jp/uploader/src/mugeryona1528.rar.html password is "ryona2" as usual) with slightly altered animations. That Angelia isn't like any I've seen before either; the missionary sprites look to have been edited from those of the Millia in mugeryona1528.

Just as an FYI, the kuromaru in mugeryona1528 looks for different animation codes in victims than other versions with the missionary press, so you may need to do some editing to get them to work properly - in particular, the victim needs a second set of missionary sprites/animations of only the lower body/legs portion in order to work correctly with the transparency function. It still works without, but the upper portion of the sprite will clip through kuromaru's while he's opaque.

I have enough basic proficiency with Fighter Factory to edit victim animations for compatibility, as long as I have sprites to work with, so if you want anything like that done give me a shout and I can either do it myself (you'll need to put up a link to the character) or show you how.

[7][7][7]

Reputation score

Howdy, I'm:

Code:
  ________   O
 /_//___\\_\ |
| || /A\ || || 
| [7][7][7] |D
|_||_____||_|
Yes, I'm a slot machine. I wouldn't wager I care for any responses to that, though. Oh, and yeah, I might let you win.

Introductions aside, I've lurked here off and on, but wanted an impressive deposit before I joined the game. I had a largely debugged Ryona Morrigan for that express purpose. Hell, I figured I'd adopt the old girl and had started adding functionality, but I went all in on a losing hand and, well, lost everything. I ain't gonna fold yet, though, so I figured I'd deal myself in here early. All I need is simple. Can I get a shill to copy their H Mugen folder for me? No one likes 52 card pickup, and I'd rather spend my time on something a bit more worthwhile.

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does this Mai exist or is it just an edit that we'll never get?

imirael

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

[7][7][7];874311 said:
Howdy, I'm:
I had a largely debugged Ryona Morrigan for that express purpose. Hell, I figured I'd adopt the old girl and had started adding functionality,
Dang, that's the one hero that I would've started to learn making stuff to help out with. Some good ideas for stuff I never seemed to have time to realize.

I have pretty little infamy here, but hey, i was the one who edited the creampie sprites in that kuromaru thread before the imageboard died to keep going after the finish, and i've seen it make its way to some of the latest birdie/bao/derived models there, so i'm glad someone's making use of it.

I'm assuming you had hard drive failure, in which case I'm sorry for your loss. If it isn't too bad, have you considered data recovery tools? MBR stuff is fairly easy to recover out of for example. Anyway, hope this helps:

I believe there's a massive 4shared a few pages ago, and i -think- this link may be from someone here but I found it independantly a while back and saved the link.

ttp://www.4shared-china.com/folder/gb__iQxb/Rapers.html
ttp://www.4shared.com/folder/nFge9SOU/_online.html

Enjoy! If it helps you any, try looking for Ryona Morrigan +α and Ryona Morrigan H2.0. I could never tell that and Ryonamorrigan(1) apart, even though sizes were different.

[7][7][7]

Reputation score

Dang, that's the one hero that I would've started to learn making stuff to help out with. Some good ideas for stuff I never seemed to have time to realize.

I have pretty little infamy here, but hey, i was the one who edited the creampie sprites in that kuromaru thread before the imageboard died to keep going after the finish, and i've seen it make its way to some of the latest birdie/bao/derived models there, so i'm glad someone's making use of it.
Hmm, I was plannin' on debugging her again to refresh myself on what I learned. I know my way around a pixel, but I never cared to put much spriting effort into her, though. "Making stuff" is pretty vague, so if that's what you're interested in, I don't mind bankrolling. I'm keen on keeping a change log, too, so if you want to learn scripting, you'll be able to view my alterations at least.

I'm assuming you had hard drive failure, in which case I'm sorry for your loss. If it isn't too bad, have you considered data recovery tools? MBR stuff is fairly easy to recover out of for example. Anyway, hope this helps:
No dice. I lost the pot but didn't break the bank. I lost so little that it's not worth the cost. Her and a few personal art pieces is all, really.

I believe there's a massive 4shared a few pages ago, and i -think- this link may be from someone here but I found it independantly a while back and saved the link.
Thanks, though I was hopin' someone would just zip their folder up and drop it for pick up. Configuring mugen for all these characters alone is a pain.

Enjoy! If it helps you any, try looking for Ryona Morrigan +α and Ryona Morrigan H2.0. I could never tell that and Ryonamorrigan(1) apart, even though sizes were different.
I'll remember that. The version I had used was the same as on Betmark's old site. I couldn't find a more advanced version.

imirael

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

[7][7][7];874429 said:
Hmm, I was plannin' on debugging her again to refresh myself on what I learned. I know my way around a pixel, but I never cared to put much spriting effort into her, though. "Making stuff" is pretty vague, so if that's what you're interested in, I don't mind bankrolling. I'm keen on keeping a change log, too, so if you want to learn scripting, you'll be able to view my alterations at least.

No dice. I lost the pot but didn't break the bank. I lost so little that it's not worth the cost. Her and a few personal art pieces is all, really.

I'll remember that. The version I had used was the same as on Betmark's old site. I couldn't find a more advanced version.
Lets see. I'll get back to you on the other stuff in a bit, but man, i always run getdataback on a drive just to see if there's anything i can pull off of it.

I found out the one you want and which one it was the +alpha has got a couple difference in animations, especially with the dick bouncing when its pulled out, but also the mating press from bao and some other compatabilities for recieving.

[7][7][7]

Reputation score

Lets see. I'll get back to you on the other stuff in a bit, but man, i always run getdataback on a drive just to see if there's anything i can pull off of it.
Drives dead, partner. It's got some sort of head damage. It beeps more than the floor at my place. Nothing short of open drive surgery is bringing any data back. It ain't fun, but sometimes you just gotta fold.

I found out the one you want and which one it was the +alpha has got a couple difference in animations, especially with the dick bouncing when its pulled out, but also the mating press from bao and some other compatabilities for recieving.
Ah, I remember that one. I thought the additions were too low quality and that "RyonaMorrigan3" (I'd wager it was) was the better foundation. I ripped a few sprites then cashed out.

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Can someone who can read moonrunes figure out the password to the file inside this.

pw:ryona2

Inside the first rar is another zip file and a image with the password for it but I don't know how to type that out.
Heh, I got most of it, but couldn't get that weird kanji. I asked a Japanese coworker. Apparently, it's "zansatsu" (English), meaning "Massacre". Quite appropriate, since the actual file is the GRF2016 data information; all the characters have disemboweling/decapitation moves (so if you're not a fan of guro, stay clear), and each is set to die in a bloody manner after the final finishing move (like a fatality). However, for me the real prize is that most of the female characters are at least partially H-compat, so I'm either just including them as they are, or grabbing their sprites and anims to insert into my currently existing characters to make them more compat.

Of course, you could always just grab a blank mugen, copy over the files with this one, and then play it as it is, since it's a complete (and fun) game on its own, regardless. Also, there is another file just like this one (a patch of updated characters) on the uploader and the pw is the same. Have fun!

All of them is rather vague, as there's several versions of some of them. But from the top of my head, here's what i got.

Kuromaru_plus
Kuromaru_short
Birdie
Bao
Marco (by gettag)
Minotaur
Murakami Ryona Mob
Bridget (though he could certainly use some polishing)
Ero_helper (ero helper zero, ero helper gs, ero helper 2, the list goes on)
Ero_Jill, i guess? The zombies she summons have the male genitalia at least.

That's what i can remember right now at least. I have most of these in my 4shared folder, a few pages back.
How could you forget Abaoker (the joker)?! He's my favorite! Ero_Mizoguchi is also a pretty important and quite polished male raper. And don't forget Psychoraper Vega, since his finishing move is pretty awesome, and he's the only mind-control raper. Anyway, you got most of them, save for the older and/or outdated/unfinished rapers (Venomono, Zangura, etc).

For me, the essentials are:
Mizoguchi
Abaoker
Minotaur
Kuromaru (any of them)
Birdie (either version)
Psychoraper (Jill should be on this list, but she's not perfect as a raper)

None of these should be too hard to find since they're all on the uploader somewhere.

Does this Mai exist or is it just an edit that we'll never get?
Lucky for you, this Mai just popped up on the uploader (#1609). Looks quite well done, and while I'll test, I think I'm replacing my own 2014 version of Mai with this one. I'm subscribed to this user (Retromania) on FC2, along with Gettag, MSL and Mugenero, and I gotta say his/her videos are pretty impressive...or at least, the characters look good. ;)

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Heh, I got most of it, but couldn't get that weird kanji. I asked a Japanese coworker. Apparently, it's "zansatsu" (English), meaning "Massacre". Quite appropriate, since the actual file is the GRF2016 data information; all the characters have disemboweling/decapitation moves (so if you're not a fan of guro, stay clear), and each is set to die in a bloody manner after the final finishing move (like a fatality). However, for me the real prize is that most of the female characters are at least partially H-compat, so I'm either just including them as they are, or grabbing their sprites and anims to insert into my currently existing characters to make them more compat.
Hmm. Do you think you could upload that somewhere? They completely removed it from the uploader apparently and I'm curious about what characters these are.

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Why is Queen of Fighters Redux so large? 15+ gigs seems a bit much for a bunch of sprites and music.

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Lucky for you, this Mai just popped up on the uploader (#1609). Looks quite well done, and while I'll test, I think I'm replacing my own 2014 version of Mai with this one. I'm subscribed to this user (Retromania) on FC2, along with Gettag, MSL and Mugenero, and I gotta say his/her videos are pretty impressive...or at least, the characters look good. ;)
What do you mean? Where can I get her? o.o

What do you guys think is the best version of kuromaru, because I only have one slot left.

Still waiting for gettag to upload his characters in download format. :/

Last edited:

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What do you mean? Where can I get her? o.o

What do you guys think is the best version of kuromaru, because I only have one slot left.

Still waiting for gettag to upload his characters. :/
Search "uploader 00 ryona" and click the first link on google. The rest should be easy enough.

I've been using Kuromaru_plus almost exclusively since he got the mating press animation, it's also the most up-to-date. Kuromaru_short is pretty decent as well.

I hope for this as well, but i don't want to pressure him into doing it. Just give him the time he needs. He's mentioned how he's not satisfied with his characters as they are, so he probably just wants to polish the product before he shares it, and that's understandable.

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Search "uploader 00 ryona" and click the first link on google. The rest should be easy enough.

I've been using Kuromaru_plus almost exclusively since he got the mating press animation, it's also the most up-to-date. Kuromaru_short is pretty decent as well.

I hope for this as well, but i don't want to pressure him into doing it. Just give him the time he needs. He's mentioned how he's not satisfied with his characters as they are, so he probably just wants to polish the product before he shares it, and that's understandable.
but when I try downloading it, it seems I need a password :/

Agreed.

Sayonara7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So for Kuromaru
I'm guessing the best versions are

Kuromaru 4
Kuromaru Plus, and short.