What's new

[Nutaku] X-Overd

Londov

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] X-Overd

I just checked... is the lapis event job bugged? All other event jobs (through divine jewels) do have a new event scene at the usual half of the evolutions... except the Lapis one. Intended, or will there be an update coming, or is there a pattern I fail to see? :confused:

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Culled a lot of inactives, add me if you have an open friend slot.

Bomber Steve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Am I crazy, or is this game suddenly heavier on the resources?

I get that the laptop I've been doing it on for the last month is fairly old, but the game loses its goddamn mind if I switch tabs while loading the game/level/gatekeeper and Flash tries to crash. And when I stopped by home this weekend and used my proper desktop, loading caused stuttering on other tabs

On the other hand, I see they added the h-scenes to the game loading screen. Nice

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wooo, new collab with dragon providence. Hopefully it's not impossible. <.<

Skulkraken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Am I crazy, or is this game suddenly heavier on the resources?

I get that the laptop I've been doing it on for the last month is fairly old, but the game loses its goddamn mind if I switch tabs while loading the game/level/gatekeeper and Flash tries to crash. And when I stopped by home this weekend and used my proper desktop, loading caused stuttering on other tabs

On the other hand, I see they added the h-scenes to the game loading screen. Nice
That sounds more like a problem related to the browser you're using, honestly. Are you using Chrome, by any chance?

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wooo, new collab with dragon providence. Hopefully it's not impossible. <.<
As far as I can tell, it requires having an active guild? Which sucks for me, because my old one is deserted now :(

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As far as I can tell, it requires having an active guild? Which sucks for me, because my old one is deserted now :(
I was guildless before for sure and found myself in a random guild when I logged on. o_O

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I was guildless before for sure and found myself in a random guild when I logged on. o_O
I'm still in my old guild, filled almost entirely with players I'm sure haven't logged on in 2017.

Bomber Steve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That sounds more like a problem related to the browser you're using, honestly. Are you using Chrome, by any chance?
Nah, firefox. Only use chrome when I have to

So how time-consuming will this crossover be? Between already playing 3 nutaku games and suddenly being on my own at work, I don't know if I'll be able to squeeze in yet another game.

As for the rewards, well, hopefully those tickets allow you to pick your SSRs, otherwise I'm not all that impressed. Unless, of course, the collection is relatively quick and painless

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm a little bit conflicted on who to have as my helper.

For the longest time, it's just been Shien, since he's completely maxed and all.

Thanks to the last event, I now have Sephira with an XXL skill available.

So the problem is, do I stick with Shien as my helper, or Sephira who has 1.2k more attack but 1/2 as much hp and has to use an mp ring instead of a crit gem?

<.<

Londov

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm a little bit conflicted on who to have as my helper.

For the longest time, it's just been Shien, since he's completely maxed and all.

Thanks to the last event, I now have Sephira with an XXL skill available.

So the problem is, do I stick with Shien as my helper, or Sephira who has 1.2k more attack but 1/2 as much hp and has to use an mp ring instead of a crit gem?

<.<
I'd say Shien is better, simply because for dark enemies most people have schwartz, and Shien offers type bonus to green enemies, which tend to be a bit harder since the most common (better) weapon is the thunder blade.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd say Shien is better, simply because for dark enemies most people have schwartz, and Shien offers type bonus to green enemies, which tend to be a bit harder since the most common (better) weapon is the thunder blade.
My weapon is just a tiny bit better than a thunder blade.

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Shit. Game's closing down on June 30.

Time to panic-archive the scenes.

If anyone wants to help out.

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

did the player base drop or something? well considering how we get the scenes it could have been a good guess but is there any specifics?

shengaro

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I hear a rumor because Nu break contact in game ...

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

That's really surprising. You'd think with all the events and collabs the game was doing fine. And the discount gacha gave me a whole bunch of girls and jobs to level up, I almost maxed out everything. Well, it's been fun. Short lived but fun. Not gonna do like many others on discord and go to the DMM version myself.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well damn, saved my 99999 shards for nothing. :p

If anything I feel bad for people who wasted $$$ on the shop to get overpriced SSRs or useless characters.

It's a shame FKG only gets 5 gems since that's the only game on their list that I still play.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well damn, saved my 99999 shards for nothing. :p

If anything I feel bad for people who wasted $$$ on the shop to get overpriced SSRs or useless characters.

It's a shame FKG only gets 5 gems since that's the only game on their list that I still play.
If nutaku wanted to make things truly right, they would give back all gold used in the last month/2 months to the players who used it. Because those people are truly wasting real money, it wouldn't be a cost for them and that would be quite a nice thing to do.

Apart from that I'm surprised that this game is closing, personally this is the only game that I didn't think it would close so soon. Most of them had quite a few problems with the game itself, be it boring long-run, tedious gameplay... however I quite liked how in this game you had multiple scenes with each character and not only one or two as most games...

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If nutaku wanted to make things truly right, they would give back all gold used in the last month/2 months to the players who used it. Because those people are truly wasting real money, it wouldn't be a cost for them and that would be quite a nice thing to do.
I think Nutaku cares more about short term profits than keeping players, so I doubt they'll do anything for people who recently spent on the game.

Especially with how many special deals they were doing just prior this closing announcement.

Then again, is there anything that could be done about it anyway? I doubt there's any laws or anything about offering things on an online game and then immediately announcing the closure of the game immediately after.

Elezzo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If there were laws most of the mobile game devs would be bogged down in lawsuits.

Though really superhippo is a mobile dev too and they ran it the same way most mobile devs run things, squeeze money till it slows down too much and shut it down.

The only compensation I've ever seen for people who spent money in this sort of situation is usually just some free stuff in other games they run that is of minimal value and even that is rare its mostly "tough shit, buyer beware".