What's new

[Nutaku] X-Overd

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] X-Overd

tfw I got seven Rs in one roll

I did a few single pulls after that and got SSR Nonno though, so that's nice.
What's surprising is you're able to get 7 Rs in a roll considering you started when the game launched. :p

Got all my Rs maxed except Kupika here. <.<

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Rolled 300 crystals so far and got 60 unique SSRs, not including the many refunds. That's like a 100% SSR ratio on the normal gacha. Guess I'm gonna go all in and use all the other crystals I have.

ButtLover

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What's surprising is you're able to get 7 Rs in a roll considering you started when the game launched. :p

What's surprising is you're able to get 7 Rs in a roll considering you started rolling crystals when the game launched. :p

FIFY

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Need another 5 SSRs to max out every SSR from this gacha. Not sure if I should farm the Very Hard stages for the crystals. Chances are I'm just gonna get the bunch of SRs that are still missing and get refunds for everything else.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Need another 5 SSRs to max out every SSR from this gacha. Not sure if I should farm the Very Hard stages for the crystals. Chances are I'm just gonna get the bunch of SRs that are still missing and get refunds for everything else.
I don't necessarily see a problem with that honestly. Since you want your girls maxed for the extra hp/mp. :p

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

None of my Rs are maxed. Didn't farm shards that much and the freecha wasn't that kind to me anyway (took me for-fucking-ever just to get enough Rs for Laticia's accessory).

Okay, slight correction, I do have Nonno and Sephira maxed. But who doesn't? Assuming you've been playing for at least a month, anyway, since you could probably max theirs in like, 10k shards.

I did some later x10 rolls though, got more SSRs to balance that first shitty one.

Bride Tiryl a cute.

Last edited:

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Well rip discount gacha. 27 SR short of maxing out everything. Gonna have jobs to level for a very long while now.

Blanc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why my forest green bunny job event locked?
I just got the job and It's locked...

Blanc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would post a picture but I don't have enough post.

Do you have the bunny version of Souffle? It's the last event on the list.

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The event unlocks at a certain job level. You need half of the job's evolutions for it to be available, then you actually need to reach that level.

For Rs, you need 8/16 evolutions, so the event unlocks at job level 52.
For SRs, 6/12 evolutions, so job level 58 is required.
For SSRs, 3/6 evolutions, so job level 65 is required.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would post a picture but I don't have enough post.

Do you have the bunny version of Souffle? It's the last event on the list.
Hence why I asked you what you meant, since I couldn't tell if you were talking about the actual job being locked or the scene being locked.

But it looks like Eab already answered you anyway.

Londov

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, I farmed the event enough and decided to try the new continent. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to beat 6.7 endboss with my leveling team, but I did do some math, and came to the conclusion that farming the new continent for XP is worthless. Costs stayed pretty much the same, but the rewards decreased (all values for the last stages respectively, as these give the highest rewards XP-wise):

4.1: 230 XP/stam
5.1: 268 XP/stam
6.1: 230 XP/stam (at .5 it just gets scaled up, the ratio is the same)

4.1 hard: 264.5 XP/stam
5.1 hard: 308.6 XP/stam
6.1 hard: 264.5 XP/stam

4.1 vhard: 304.2 XP/stam
5.1 vhard: 354.8 XP/stam
6.1 vhard: 304.2 XP/stam

are there any good drops on continent 6? Otherwise, I suggest going back to continent 5 for farming XP.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, I farmed the event enough and decided to try the new continent. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to beat 6.7 endboss with my leveling team, but I did do some math, and came to the conclusion that farming the new continent for XP is worthless. Costs stayed pretty much the same, but the rewards decreased (all values for the last stages respectively, as these give the highest rewards XP-wise):

4.1: 230 XP/stam
5.1: 268 XP/stam
6.1: 230 XP/stam (at .5 it just gets scaled up, the ratio is the same)

4.1 hard: 264.5 XP/stam
5.1 hard: 308.6 XP/stam
6.1 hard: 264.5 XP/stam

4.1 vhard: 304.2 XP/stam
5.1 vhard: 354.8 XP/stam
6.1 vhard: 304.2 XP/stam

are there any good drops on continent 6? Otherwise, I suggest going back to continent 5 for farming XP.
Is there no nightmare? o_O

Londov

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

on continent 6, it doesn't show me nightmare, same as for continent 5 before the update, so I don't have values for these.

edit: 5.1 nightmare: 408 XP/stam.

neither 6 nor 4 show me nightmare, but continent 5 seems to stay the best choice for XP.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

on continent 6, it doesn't show me nightmare, same as for continent 5 before the update, so I don't have values for these.

edit: 5.1 nightmare: 408 XP/stam.

neither 6 nor 4 show me nightmare, but continent 5 seems to stay the best choice for XP.
Continent 6 does have nightmare. Just unlocked it after clearing all stages on normal hard and very hard on area 1. Not sure if you need to clear everything or just all of very hard though.

Scoun

Reputation score

Looking for friends

ID : 834783

Rank 111
play about 2-3 times a day.

Londov

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Continent 6 does have nightmare. Just unlocked it after clearing all stages on normal hard and very hard on area 1. Not sure if you need to clear everything or just all of very hard though.
Hmm. then it appears I either have to clear area 7, or do all the stages on area 1 for that to unlock (until now only did the last stages on hard/vhard), will come back with the values for nm when I get that unlocked

Londov

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright. Had to clear all stages of the area on very hard for nightmare to unlock (hard was not sufficient). Luckily I recently leveled up, so I had a few stamina points to spare.

6.1nm gets 349.8 XP/stam
5.1nm 408 XP/stam.

so, unless you are farming the first time rewards or have to farm something on continent 6, continent 5 seems to be a bit easier and also gives better XP on all difficulties.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Man, finally cleared all the stages except the last one on nightmare. Setup my super party to face off against the super boss at the end.

Everything looks like it's going to be a sure win...

UNTIL 3 PEOPLE MISS FOR NO REASON.

That's seriously some bad RNG.

Edit: So anyway, drew some male gacha since I had a few of the event R to collect before getting maxed, and ended up getting an event SR Shiedle.

I had no idea he was added mid way through the event.

Last edited: