What's new

[Nutaku] X-Overd

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] X-Overd

Working on Shien atm. Schwartz too. Elio too :p Well it'll take a bit of time anyway. Agunii will take a bit more time though.

Btw, just got two XL eggs from one Queen :D

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now that I think of it...

There's gonna be a lot less Agunis now.

Ndsferrari

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Now that I think of it...

There's gonna be a lot less Agunis now.
I, for one, welcome the invasion of the Snake Waifus.

And I just got a double XL egg from my Echidna Queen !

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I, for one, welcome the invasion of the Snake Waifus.

And I just got a double XL egg from my Echidna Queen !
While snake waifus are great and all. No Compartments mean it's gonna take forever to make Aguni weapons now. :p

Friend list helpers are gonna be useless for even longer now. :D

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

OMG I caved in and did a few free gachas before fully maxing Mikoto (already 5/6 SSR anyway) and got both new girls R job in 300 shards !

While snake waifus are great and all. No Compartments mean it's gonna take forever to make Aguni weapons now. :p

Friend list helpers are gonna be useless for even longer now. :D
Just make sure you're online at the moment the dailies reset. It's usually an Aguni fiesta then. 4 hours and 10 minutes from now.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got twice double XL eggs. It's egg paradise, I tell ya! :D

About Agunis... well... good thing I got 3, now just need to lvl them and evolve the one Shien is using.

Funny thing... rolled that new guy (don't want to use his feminine name) once so far... rolled a bit since then and... never any job for him :O But at least I maxed SSR Schwartz.

@Ndsferrari, damn, you get huge amount of shards :O I'm envious!

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Got twice double XL eggs. It's egg paradise, I tell ya! :D

About Agunis... well... good thing I got 3, now just need to lvl them and evolve the one Shien is using.

Funny thing... rolled that new guy (don't want to use his feminine name) once so far... rolled a bit since then and... never any job for him :O But at least I maxed SSR Schwartz.

@Ndsferrari, damn, you get huge amount of shards :O I'm envious!
You could've farmed them last event also. Compartment 6 dropped like 200 a run with a crispy cookie. :p

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Nah that was all compartment 8 farming actually. Let's suppose the worst case scenario: all your helpers aren't on your friends list, meaning you get only 5 shards each time you use them, +10 every time you clear the stage (not counting the plethora of stamina refills you get from leveling up). You can run compartment 3 15 times in 2 hours or 225 shards. If all your helpers are on your friends list that number jumps to 300 shards. Keep in mind that I literally did nothing but spam compartment 3 for almost the whole duration of the event (took a 2 day break to farm compartment 8 to level up Shien & CO).

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You could've farmed them last event also. Compartment 6 dropped like 200 a run with a crispy cookie. :p
I did, but still was getting them waaaay less per day than him, and I'm sure than you too :p When I get like 5k shards it seems Ndsferrari got over 10k.
And well 200/run is... okay, im unlucky like always. My best run was 175 once. Average was probably around 70-90 at best.

I think its because of your monstrous Shiens... At least that would be a part of explanation.

Btw those assists and gatekeepers assists. First one means how many times someone took my unit to dungeon and latter one in case of gatekeepers, right? Read about that in gameguide but... got a bit confused.

Edit: Anyway to get other jobs for Lapis? And btw, at last got Roche's lvl for his hybrid attack skill, gonna test it later on some GK, hope it'll rise other attacks significantly.

Last edited:

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I did, but still was getting them waaaay less per day than him, and I'm sure than you too :p When I get like 5k shards it seems Ndsferrari got over 10k.
And well 200/run is... okay, im unlucky like always. My best run was 175 once. Average was probably around 70-90 at best.

I think its because of your monstrous Shiens... At least that would be a part of explanation.

Btw those assists and gatekeepers assists. First one means how many times someone took my unit to dungeon and latter one in case of gatekeepers, right? Read about that in gameguide but... got a bit confused.
You know I said Crispy cookies and not normal cookie right?

Just making sure.

Also, I only did like maybe 4 or 5 runs of that compartment total. Most of my shards come from using up all friends on the list, that's what compartment 3 was for. Although I didn't do it as much as I should have.

I also have all the original males maxed and only need the new male. :p

P.S. Finally got one of my trades to 8. <.<

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aguni shards were farmable? Shit, I could've used those.

My Laticia needs a good bow.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aguni shards were farmable? Shit, I could've used those.

My Laticia needs a good bow.
Nah, gacha shards were, unless you count being able to spawn Aguni's from compartment 8.

OP
Eab1990

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, then screw that. I'm at like 18k shards right now.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh nice, you can get XL eggs even if you don't mvp.

guess they are all worth doing now lol I didn't know that. thought it was always s/m/l

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How else did you think the others got double XLs? :p

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Must not have read, damn. I've been skipping all the queens I couldn't MVP.

Only reason I did Xaxs was cus it only took like one more hit lol.

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Someone else friend AverageGuy, I'm tired of being his only support :p And we are running out of time on an agunii

Is there a good place other than 1-4 to get chicken eggs? I'm constantly out.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Someone else friend AverageGuy, I'm tired of being his only support :p And we are running out of time on an agunii

Is there a good place other than 1-4 to get chicken eggs? I'm constantly out.
I still do 1-4 with cookie spam when I run out. I know the daily gives out mats, but I think it actually costs more to do the daily for the amount you receive from it.

Akko13

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

2 slots come quick for cookies.

Ndsferrari

Reputation score

Yeah farming chicken eggs to make 3 maple cookies for the dailies can be painful somedays. I've already wasted 80 stamina today farming for them... that's 3 runs of the Event Stage 25 :eek: