What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Spica needs two archers and one pirate for awakening, so no VHs involved.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Spica needs two archers and one pirate for awakening, so no VHs involved.
Ah well shoot, it looked like it would use a vampire hunter from the sprites in awakening screen heh.
I do have a spare Verotte sitting around collecting dust.

Bandit King Conrad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Re-use doesn't matter all that much, you are most likely to retreat your soldiers immediately after their UP battery use.
Gotta disagree there. On many maps, especially on subjugation maps, you want to keep soldiers out for a long time. This is more important when you need to make careful use of all 15 unit slots for a mission, because you can't always just dedicate 3-4 slots purely to power UP generation. There are many instances where the extra couple seconds on initial use has been vital to me on my DMM account, and the reduced cooldown is nice for farming subjugation maps.

Aria/Katie don't have especially good AW skills though in my opinion, so I do agree that it's not as vital to get their skills to 5/5 as with some other units.
Jerome and Julian have auto-request reinforcements as their AW skill though, which is really good for efficiency and stress-reduction on hectic maps.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

should have bought the copies wait for the break next week( ;o, hope its an event), then lvled them up to 30cc20 then combine them at the 2nd part of the event for the bonus combine % the week after for best use of time :D.
Why 30cc20 and not cc1?

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just 2*'d Immortal Beast. I don't even get what happened. My Awakened Gellius melted pretty fast. lol

After I get two more leveled healers i'm trying the map again.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just 2*'d Immortal Beast. I don't even get what happened. My Awakened Gellius melted pretty fast. lol

After I get two more leveled healers i'm trying the map again.
How many healers do you have? Pretty sure I only needed 3 back when I did it with almost all silvers.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How many healers do you have? Pretty sure I only needed 3 back when I did it with almost all silvers.
I used two. I expected to fail but won instead. Brought down all three liches.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I used two. I expected to fail but won instead. Brought down all three liches.
Well if you won with 2 healers, instead of leveling up a 3rd healer you could try the tank swap.

Example here

Basically you drop misc units to share damage with Gellius then withdraw them after they draw an attack from liches. Gives your healers more time to get Gellius back to full.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Limited Time Event
- The Revival Mission "Ryujin Invasion" ends
 *The Revival of "Return of the Dragon Princess" is
 planned to be happening on 12/20(Tue).
- The Urgent Mission
 "The Alchemist and the Philosopher's Stone" begins

Other Changes
- Changed the Unit boosted in Premium Summon

Yup, looks like is gonna be up. So, once second half of Aria/Echidna/Anya revival is over we either get GR(2) for New Years again, subjugation pirate girl, or I get my paralyzing vampire girl.

Last edited:

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So far I bought out the time fairy and 1 Aria copy, I have about 174 left to work on Dorania and a couple more copies of Aria. Once I min cost Aria I'll grab at least 1 copy of Echidna. It'll be nice to take a break from farming crystals.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Limited Time Event
- The Revival Mission "Ryujin Invasion" ends
 *The Revival of "Return of the Dragon Princess" is
 planned to be happening on 12/20(Tue).
- The Urgent Mission
 "The Alchemist and the Philosopher's Stone" begins

Other Changes
- Changed the Unit boosted in Premium Summon

Yup, looks like is gonna be up. So, once second half of Aria/Echidna/Anya revival is over we either get GR(2) for New Years again, subjugation pirate girl, or I get my paralyzing vampire girl.
all great choices cant wait to see what they do
on farming im up to 376 with 1 sc spent by the end of the day ill have 400 and by the time the second event ends ill have around 600-800 leaving a bit extra for any other units that need rev crystals

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm betting on the gold rush at least, not too sure on the contents of it though and not in a bad way, though I hope the gold ninja is there atleast for me to play with. Subjagation pirate girl should lead to the trading post rotation to start up again I believe which would be nice but we can't even guess as to when it'll be.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm betting on the gold rush at least, not too sure on the contents of it though and not in a bad way, though I hope the gold ninja is there atleast for me to play with. Subjagation pirate girl should lead to the trading post rotation to start up again I believe which would be nice but we can't even guess as to when it'll be.
hien would also likely lead to tp starting to rotate

Maggifixxx

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm a little bit confused about the Revival

So the next revival continues with the next set of missions, and I read I can continue to farm the Crystals for the Time Fairy, but what about Echidna Aria and Dorania? Will they get switched out?

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

No

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Good timeofaday, brave Princes! It is that time of the week, and so we prepare for the new event. This time it is truly new one, and for a new class to boot! So let's show J.K.Rowl... I mean Farne how to do with The Alchemist and the Sorcerer's... Philosopher's Stone!

Event runs: 2016-12-13 to 2016-12-20

Rewards
This is a Unit Farm event.

Introducing the Lab Coat Alchemist Colin! As our first Alchemist, she sets the standards for this new class. Said class being a ranged physical AoE attacker what halves defense of an enemies hit by their attack. Compared to Artillery, their range and power is lacking, but cost less, and against armored targets debuff is quite a boon to have. And if you use Alchemists to support your archers / vampire hunters / cannonneers, their performance will raise even more) Colin personally have a trusty Splash Attack II skill to make even more foes suffer from acid burns stripping their defense, and after Awakening gains extra range with her Ability. Skill Awakening, whenever we get it, turns her into single-target attacker while buffing her attack by 2.3x, with slightly smaller skill cooldown.

Noted enemy stats
Code:
┌───────────┬─────────────┬───────┬──────┬──────┬────┬─────┬─────────────────────┐
│ [B]Name[/B]      │ [B]Attack type[/B] │  [B]HP[/B]   │ [B]Atk[/B]  │ [B]Def[/B]  │ [B]MR[/B] │ [B]AS[/B]  │ [B]Notes[/B]               │ 
╞═══════════╪═════════════╪═══════╪══════╪══════╪════╪═════╪═════════════════════╡
│ [url=https://i.gyazo.com/9fff05143bc4f9628554d126d0097d5a.png]Colin[/url]     │ Physical    │  6000 │  200 │  20  │ 10 │  85 │ No skill version    │
│           │ Ranged      │ 10000 │  600 │  200 │ 20 │  10 │ Skill aura version  │
├───────────┼─────────────┼───────┼──────┼──────┼────┼─────┼─────────────────────┤
│ Bomb Black│ Physical    │  1575 │  800 │    0 │  0 │  60 │ When dies deals 1600│
│ Goblin    │ Ranged      │       │      │      │    │     │ damage AoE around   │
├───────────┼─────────────┼───────┼──────┼──────┼────┼─────┼─────────────────────┤
│ Greater   │ Physical    │ 52000 │ 5000 │  150 │  0 │ 122 │ Power level?        │
│ Demon     │ Melee       │       │      │      │    │     │ IT EQUALS 5000 XD   │
└───────────┴─────────────┴───────┴──────┴──────┴────┴─────┴─────────────────────┘
Stat correction: 0.9 for first maps, 1.0 for second, third and fourth, 1.05 for the fifth, 1.0 for last.

Maps
Philosopher's Stone
Code:
┌──────────┬────╥────────────┬──────╥────────────┬────╥────────────┬────┐
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 20 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  140 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
├──────────┼────╫────────────┼──────╫────────────┼────╫────────────┼────┤
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  1 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │  750 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 25 │
└──────────┴────╨────────────┴──────╨────────────┴────╨────────────┴────┘
What is the alchemist Colin's goal?
Gimmick: -50% defense
Map:
Video:
Drops:

The Demonic Researcher
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 25 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  180 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  2 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 1125 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 47 │
The Prince must overcome the demons and put an end to Colin's schemes!
Gimmick: -50% defense
Map:
Video:
Drops:
x2

The Shadow Lurking Below
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 30 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  220 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  3 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 1500 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 36 │
See through the movements of shadows lurking below!
Gimmick: -70% defense
Map:
Video:
Drops:
x2

The Power to Control Hearts
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 40 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  300 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  5 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 2250 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 29 │
Win the battle to save the soldiers from powerful magic controlling them!
Gimmick: -70% defense
Map:
Video:

Drops:
x2

The Cost of Truth X
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 55 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  420 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 20 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │  8 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │  7 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 2700 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 58 │
The enemy army's total attack begins! Don't let ones holding explosives approach!
Gimmick: -90% defense
Map:
Video:

Drops:

The Army of Hell G
Code:
│ [B]Charisma[/B] │ 90 ║ [B]Experience[/B] │  580 ║ [B]Initial UP[/B] │ 10 ║ [B]Max deploy[/B] │ 10 │
│ [B]Stamina[/B]  │ 12 ║ [B]Gold @ 3*[/B]  │ 3600 ║ [B]Life[/B]       │ 10 ║ [B]Enemies[/B]    │ 62 │
Take control of the final battle against the demon army and its heavy-hitting general!
Gimmick: -90% defense
Map:
Video:

Drops:

Note: Corinne is a 100% drop, gained from defeating her.

Comments about the event
Colin's powers works against you on all maps of the event, so all your units suffer from decreased defense. So take extra care when you facetank somebody. 90/12 map, where event unit drops with 100% certainty, is present, so take advantage of it) On the other hand, that fatso Greater Demon whose attack is EQUALS FIVE THOUSAND!!! is back, and there's no Dark Knight Commander to nerf dat damage this time around (unless you resurrected him with RCs, you whale)). Thankfully, he still prefers to wear next to nothing in terms of armor (150 def), so superior ranged firepower is still way to go.

On a silver farming front, here's a run-down of possible drops:
  • Rogue ( ) (map 2);
  • Soldier ( ) (map 3);
  • Archer ( ) (map 3);
  • Mage ( ) (map 4);
  • Artillery ( ) (map 4);
  • Heavy ( ) (map 5);
  • Samurai ( ) (map 5);
  • Healer ( ) (map 6);
  • Valkyrie ( ) (map 6).
Misha, on the 90/12! Tis a two birds in one stone!!! XD

New Characters Arriving
Note: This is based off of current JP version stats for perfected units.

Code:
┌─────┬──────╥───────┬──────┐
│ [B]HP [/B] │ 1782 ║ [B]Range[/B] │  215 │
├─────┼──────╫───────┼──────┤
│ [B]Atk[/B] │  456 ║ [B]Block[/B] │ranged│
│ [B]Def[/B] │  115 ║ [B]Cost [/B] │  19  │
│ [B]MR [/B] │   0  ║       │      │
└─────┴──────╨───────┴──────┘
Skill: Splash Attack II: 25s; AoE radius 2x; AS: 142; WT: 25; CT: 50
Awakened Ability (NI): Increase Range I: +15 Range.
Awakened Skill (NI): Force Sword: 25s; attack 2x; attack becomes single-target; AS: 142; WT: 22; CT: 45

(Gold Ranger)

Code:
│ [B]HP [/B] │ 1476 ║ [B]Range[/B] │ 260  │
│ [B]Atk[/B] │  514 ║ [B]Block[/B] │ranged│
│ [B]Def[/B] │  192 ║ [B]Cost [/B] │  11  │
Skill: Double Shot: 15s; fires 2-consecutive arrows per shot; AS: 62; WT: 20; CT: 30
Awakened Ability (NI): Increase Token Limit: Token Limit +3.
Awakened Skill (NI): Leg Snipe: 30s; attack 1.7x; decreases movement speed; AS: 62; WT: 16.7; CT: 25

Earth Fairy Dorothy (Gold Avenger)

Code:
[code]
│ [B]HP [/B] │ 3043 ║ [B]Range[/B] │Melee │
│ [B]Atk[/B] │  608 ║ [B]Block[/B] │  1   │
│ [B]Def[/B] │  326 ║ [B]Cost [/B] │  11  │
[/code]
Skill: Protection of the Phoenix : 60s; while skill is active, automatically recovers half health if HP drops to 0 [once per skill]; AS: 92; WT: 56.7; CT: 85
Awakened Ability: Certain Kill Attack: 20% chance to increase attack by 1.8 times.
Awakened Skill (NI): Phoenix Blow: 60s; while skill is active, ability chance 1.5x, and automatically recovers half health if HP drops to 0 [once per skill]; AS: 92; WT: 63.3; CT: 95

New Classes Being Introduced
Alchemist / High Alchemist / Master Alchemist
Ranged physical AoE damage dealers that debuff all enemies hit with halved defense for 2s (2.33s after Awakening). Range is rather short, and damage is not so impressive, but AoE defense debuff is not to be underestimated). Oh, and their own damage applies after defense reduction, so always benefits))

Ranger / High Ranger / Master Ranger
Note: despite what banner says: they DO NOT deal true damage on themself. Traps (tokens) that they bring, on the other hand, do.
A cousin of a regular Archer, this ranged physical single-target attacker does not get bonus against airborne enemies (bust still prioritizes them), but instead is immune to future bad weather conditions and can lay down "trap" tokens. Said tokens do not count toward unit deployment limit and spring on contact with an enemy, damaging (with true damage) and stunning it.

"Alchemy is the science of understanding, deconstructing, and reconstructing matter. However, it is not an all-powerful art. It is impossible to create something out of nothing. If one wishes to obtain something, something of equal value must be given. This is the law of equivalent exchange; the basis of all alchemy. In accordance to this law, there is a taboo among alchemists. Human transmutation is strictly forbidden. For what could equal the value of a human soul?" :cool:

ЗЫ. Links:
  • (EN)
  • (JP)
  • (JP)
  • (JP)

Last edited:

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm a little bit confused about the Revival

So the next revival continues with the next set of missions, and I read I can continue to farm the Crystals for the Time Fairy, but what about Echidna Aria and Dorania? Will they get switched out?
No, revival part 1 ends, new event starts, new event ends, revival part 2 starts, revival part 2 ends and units get taken out of the trading post.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huh, interesting. Was browsing , then browsed on over to the comments and saw this:
LegoTechnic said:
So we were having a conversation about whether Noel was a dwarf or an elf and generally making fun of the translators, but in curiosity we went a looking, and it's actually stupidly interesting.

In general, Aigis uses yousei (妖精) as its catch-all term for fey. This includes elves like Spica, Lauren, Olivie (the yousei queen), sprites, and all such things related. A character we generally assume to be a Dwarf, such as , is actually titled as daichi no yousei (大地の妖精), or earth fey, so you might think that's a dwarf, but then you look at Gustav and he's titled as a "Dwarf" warrior in katakana (ドワーフ). So we have yousei, typically translated as fairy or elf, earth fairy, and dwarf. So... What is Noel?

Noel's title uses yousei. It is the same as used in other fey classes, so fairy priest Noel, or elven since Nutaku has translated it that way previously, which is typically a fine thing to do as yousei is also the word used for elves; in Japanese the terms are actually one and the same, and inclusive. But in the 2nd stage of the event Nutaku has her call herself a dwarf in her dialogue, which is why people laugh at the translators. Haha, Nutaku made an error!

Except that script is also , and in that very same comment she calls herself a dwarf the same as Gustav (ワシはドワーフのビショップノエルじゃ。). So what this means is that Nutaku's translation is literally accurate to the source material in both places. Fact of the matter is, in JP Aigis they're all considered the same type (fey) as all fey bonuses effect elves, dwarves, etc, and in regards to making distinction between the races they obviously don't really care. And while I'm using "fey" here to be a fancy-pants, I could have just as easily used "elves" and still been 100% correct. Dwarves in Aigis are apparently just a type of elf.

I feel a little bad for making fun of them. Translation is a dumb job. >_>;
Also some pretty interesting insight into the game data:
Lzlis said:
This is interesting, thank you. Just to offer another perspective, the game data has a field called "_TypeRace". The "races" aren't labeled, just numbered. However, it's pretty clear that Lauren/Atla/Rosalie et al are 5 while Gustav/Noel/Dorothy are 6. So, somebody made a distinction between these groups at some point.

On the other hand, I'm not sure sure this is actually used for anything in the game (at least not any more). There is a separate data file that sets up character "groups". This has a group called "ElfRace" (jp エルフ族) and another group "Elf_Dwarf" (jp エルフ_ドワーフ). These are actually almost identical -- both include units from Spica/Lauren camp as well as Gustav/Noel camp. (The only different is that Elf_Dwarf has the Tree of Life token which doesn't seem to have any bearing here.)

Also of note, of course, is the change to Olivie's AW ability. Before it affected only "proper elves", but the modern version of her ability affects both dwarves and elves. This change is reflected by a change to "ElfRace" -- before the patch it doesn't include Gustav/Noel, afterwards it does.

So, although the distinction once existed to some extent, maybe someone realized it was silly.

Edit: took a stroll over to the JPN wiki and dang, that's not a whole lot of Dwarf units.

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huh, interesting. Was browsing , then browsed on over to the comments and saw this:
Also some pretty interesting insight into the game data:

Edit: took a stroll over to the JPN wiki and dang, that's not a whole lot of Dwarf units.
maybe the devs were thinking of going down a story arc of elves v dwarfs or elves and dwarfs v demons or monsters and wanted to keep the two races separate but decided to scrap the idea at some point

instead we get to "join" the empires many females and even subjugate its emperor to fight for us