What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I am a paying customer and I would be very happy if they gave me a black ticket that let me choose any black from gacha in return for suffering a Liana pull from gacha and after that is done, let Liana's event commence!

If I get 3x Silver Fairies tonight I'll do my damnest to get Khuri to CC50 before tomorrow.

Edit:: Haha, what how did my picture shrink XD
Yep, that's the single most unlikely scenario to happen.

What are the three silver fairies for? I hope you don't want to waste a tin can on a silver unit? In general never use tin cans before level 50.

Don't attach images, use image hosts like tinypic.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yep, that's the single most unlikely scenario to happen.

What are the three silver fairies for? I hope you don't want to waste a tin can on a silver unit? In general never use tin cans before level 50.

Don't attach images, use image hosts like tinypic.
I intend to bring Khuri from CC30 to CC50 as fast as possible. And I already did that before, used a tincan to bring Christopher to CC50 ASAP for BSII 3* clear. Because I did that, Christopher is now my third max lvl healer.

And let the scrubs have their silly B.Iris, I'll be enjoying my Cornelia.

Last edited:

Xovian

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I concurr. A simple swap of the character and presto Lianna event is now the Black Iris event.
Stick a fork in it, it's done.

No harm, no foul and should be, no complaints the way i see it.

Though, a Black ticket is mighty tempting too, as an alternative.
They'd own me more then one since i've gotten more then one of her (used to reduce her cost).

Last edited:

Zero Zet

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I concurr. A simple swap of the character and presto Lianna event is now the Black Iris event.
Stick a fork in it, it's done.

No harm, no foul and should be, no complaints the way i see it.
Except from almighty JP Aigis users. :p
I mean, "how come that filthy gaijun subhumans are getting one of the most broken units min-cost and max-skill while we, your superior primary Japanese consumers have to settle for some sub-par niche girl from the same event instead?! UNACCEPTABLE!!!" :D

Remember, in FKG, deal for our-side's own bride chars have been reneged by original DMM-side devs exactly out of the fear to anger JP users, after all. (or so Nuts say)

Best solution would have been TP exchange Liana to Illys like currently existing silver exchange option, but lolTP :rolleyes:

Last edited:

extreoxy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When peeps say swap lianna for bIris they meant the unit not the event, which what the should do so theres no lost of investment and no angry users

Getting cr/up fodder to 30cc20(21) nets better experience for the receiving unit for less money with 3 of the same rarity fairies. Just lucky(smart) most plat event units have the same skill so its not needed.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Welp, we're just missing one more Dwarf now. :V

Edit:
Yeah, no Colin. You don't wanna see the Truth, it's a creepy little bugger.

Last edited:

Mangomon

Reputation score

100% first drops didn't last a single event :/

kleem

Reputation score

100% first drops didn't last a single event :/
Cause its not supposed to be included yet,it was only in Anya's revival cause that was the enhanced version when the 100% was already in included.Renbell's event start the 100% drop rates(Plat Sailor).

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Feels like the first time they've ever added a unit like Fuuka at the same event she was added in on DMM.

Second to last map was fun, I got a good laugh out of Robert taking 2 black goblin explosions to the face and living, A shame Christopher couldn't do one leading to a 2*.

And then I decided to do a random pull, as always the lucky get luckier and its Farne. Dunno if I'll even level her a little anytime soon, she's kinda one of the worst blacks I'm told and I already have Mikoto for early magic damage aoe so I never needed my perfect Solano.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Reputation score

First premium gacha roll in a long time...

My luck with black pulls is insane. Seriously... I think I have pulled more blacks than plats at this point.

Who dis
There's too many girls in the game now to keep track of.
She seems moderately useful?

Edit: aaaand, I just 5/5'ed her skill with just 4 rainbow fairies. 100% success rate. wtf is going on

Last edited:

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Estelle?
Who dis
She's a godly mage with her skill, really useful even against units with MR.

Xion

Reputation score

My luck with black pulls is insane. Seriously... I think I have pulled more blacks than plats at this point.

Who dis

Edit: aaaand, I just 5/5'ed her skill with just 4 rainbow fairies. 100% success rate. wtf is going on

U hit the jackpot! Congratz, her passive is really useful since it powers up mages and bishops alike, plus that sweet skill that cuts enemies MR, she is the perfect magic killer.

---------

Well i manage to get Fleur by the end of week one quite unfortunate that i couldn't farm valkyries but oh well, Any is inbound so thats something i guess my princess will have to wait a bit to be AW :/

So Corinne... I was actully waiting Chloe but they did release Dorothy so i assume that my beautiful angel will come next year. Alchemist are a class i've personally never used, i now the are good against golems and stuff but i always let them pass by. Then again i'm mostly using this acc to experiment with units and then deciding if is good to used them in dmm xD

BTW: that fatso again, really for a demon he's way to fond of humans.

EDIT: So this event isn't a complete dissapoinment, Misha drops from the 90/12 map, the chances are around 20% but is better that keep getting copies of that disgusting useless Sanosuke.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey, Echidna and other units still available in TP.

Fayne

Reputation score

Just like they announced.

rjrmonteiro

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is the 2x chance on combine for Echidna still going (or coming back in the next revival)?
Also, how good is this alchemist girl? Is it worth min/max her by using spending some SCs or should I keep them for future events?

Still wondering if I should try my luck on premium summons, I only have Jessica from the lineup.

The Overgoat

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is the 2x chance on combine for Echidna still going (or coming back in the next revival)?
Also, how good is this alchemist girl? Is it worth min/max her by using spending some SCs or should I keep them for future events?

Still wondering if I should try my luck on premium summons, I only have Jessica from the lineup.
I wouldn't bother with premium summon if you are a free player. we are likely to have a collection type event in the foreseeable future, so you'll be better off keeping your SCs for that.

As for the alchemist, she has a very short range and a not too formidable attack power. While reducing armor is great, usually it's better to just use magic or true damage against heavily armored foes than putting down a subpar splash damage dealer. If you heavily rely on physical DPS, then maybe she's worth it, but honestly, just get her up to as far as you can without SCs.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The 2x will be down until phase 2 of the revival I imagine. Then it will be back.

I don't have much experience using alchemists but they're commonly used to debuff physically resistant enemies and that's about it from what I've seen.

Nirhael

Reputation score

Alchemists are extremely niche and just aren't worth bothering with, unless your team is 90% physical or something. Most of the times they're used on the DMM version is when someone wants to see how fast they can melt/cheese a boss with units like Nanally/Leone/ /Sieglinde.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, so they are niche. Well, still gonna farm 90/12 because of the min-cost Misha dream and maybe I'll get a Rainbow Fairy or two out of it (RNG willing, though I bet my alt account will get her before the main does), because as always, I needs them. I'll take off on Thursday for some DC farming though.

0nymous

Reputation score

I'm loaded with Rainbow Fairies myself and I've no clue what to use them on.