What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I hope my ranged units is up to the snuff for this map lol. -90% defense is gonna hurt.

Nirhael

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So we're really past Liana's Event and not backtracking, I guess I can finally AW her without worrying about ending up with a min-cost and max Skill copy shortly afterward, I'm both relieved and disappointed. :(

Corrine's Event was directly after Pupuru's so we're at least moving forward normally, bit weird that they're putting it right in the middle of Anya's Revival though.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Technically we have been backtracking with these skipped events popping up randomly. I still like to think we'll get her event eventually.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Technically we have been backtracking with these skipped events popping up randomly. I still like to think we'll get her event eventually.
I'm hoping we get her event too.

I have doubts whether it will happen though since it'd anger a lot of people who pulled her from gacha. Nutaku probably wants to avoid upsetting their paying players and will avoid her event. :(

Nirhael

Reputation score

And now I'm back to not wanting to AW her. :p

I also hope we get her Event even if I already have her, she's a good Healer that would be very useful for everyone to have, though it's definitely a delicate issue.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And now I'm back to not wanting to AW her. :p

I also hope we get her Event even if I already have her, she's a good Healer that would be very useful for everyone to have, though it's definitely a delicate issue.
its like a bandaid they need to just rip it off and get it over with someones getting hurt theres no avoiding it and its the devs/nutakus fault

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm hoping we get her event too.

I have doubts whether it will happen though since it'd anger a lot of people who pulled her from gacha. Nutaku probably wants to avoid upsetting their paying players and will avoid her event. :(
Paying or not, I think it would anger almost everyone who pulled her because a black is 3% chance. I would prefer they'd give out b.iris to people who have her already but honestly I'd also be happy with just receiving a black ticket for any random one.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Honestly I'm really surprised they haven't just put Black Iris into the game yet. They've been implementing the missing characters, why not implement the one that would get people to roll? Hell I'd probably roll the bones if they put her in and I've been completely freemium due to how they've been treating the English version.

Nirhael

Reputation score

Honestly I'm really surprised they haven't just put Black Iris into the game yet. They've been implementing the missing characters, why not implement the one that would get people to roll? Hell I'd probably roll the bones if they put her in and I've been completely freemium due to how they've been treating the English version.
Probably the same reason we don't have Liana's Event (yet?), they're worried about how their paying players would react if they added the strictly superior Black Iris to the pool with Liana around.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i get this picture of liana holding a knfe to b iris's throat saying if you dont want me you cant have her

also kinda see the new report function being heavily abused

Last edited:

0nymous

Reputation score

Status report. I have Dorania and Fleur, and a single Aria. I've spent a little more than 15 SC (I think) grinding on 3 Kings G the WHOLE week, replenishing stamina only. I have 31 MC remaining. This means I made a total of exactly 901 MC.
On the next revival I plan on getting ~3 Arias to mincost her, maybe even CC her fodder duplicates since so many of you recommended doing so...
Am I doing everything right, and should I bother with Echidna? The completionist inside me wants to get her and max her, but that's a lot of additional MC to blow, that I'll probably have to spend the whole revival week on getting unless I spend additional SC.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Status report. I have Dorania and Fleur, and a single Aria. I've spent a little more than 15 SC (I think) grinding on 3 Kings G the WHOLE week, replenishing stamina only. I have 31 MC remaining. This means I made a total of exactly 901 MC.
On the next revival I plan on getting ~3 Arias to mincost her, maybe even CC her fodder duplicates since so many of you recommended doing so...
Am I doing everything right, and should I bother with Echidna? The completionist inside me wants to get her and max her, but that's a lot of additional MC to blow, that I'll probably have to spend the whole revival week on getting unless I spend additional SC.
Sounds good to me, I'd probably get one copy of Echidna myself first at this point then put everything else into getting Aria decent, once Aria is decent I might buy another copy or two of Echidna IF I get the chance but I wouldn't spend SC if I can help it.

Remember you want to CR Aria before the revival part 2 ends for the bonus 2x CR chance, so if you can't CC Aria dupes fast then feed them as they are, its not the end of the world.

Fayne

Reputation score

Although I do love Echidna and use her regularly, she's probably not worth spending to many SCs on.
I'd recommend farming Three Kings G on natural regeneration only, get Aria to Mincost and use whatever is left on Echidna (should be about one copy).
Or you could keep your RCs after mincosting Aria for Karma if you don't have her. She'll be very expencive as well.

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Going to second everyone else, Echidna just doesn't seem like a great unit, especially so if she's near max cost and low skill. She's expensive as a healer and cheap as a mage but her mage can only be used for a certain period.

walla

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Going to second everyone else, Echidna just doesn't seem like a great unit, especially so if she's near max cost and low skill. She's expensive as a healer and cheap as a mage but her mage can only be used for a certain period.
She's a good mage and healer, really worth and strong for some missions since you can exchange one unit from each and replace the extra slot to something else, but I'm afraid she will drop the ball after the awakening because she loses her fireball.

Fayne

Reputation score

a) You don't have to awaken her skill
b) She'll heal all units in the area and give them a 1.4 multiplier to their def, both of which is really great.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Probably the same reason we don't have Liana's Event (yet?), they're worried about how their paying players would react if they added the strictly superior Black Iris to the pool with Liana around.
I am a paying customer and I would be very happy if they gave me a black ticket that let me choose any black from gacha in return for suffering a Liana pull from gacha and after that is done, let Liana's event commence!

There ya guys go, Nutaku you have my go ahead to get started on this after Part 2 of Echidna's sideboob event.

edit: Since today is Monday, that means my Spica is now AW44. :3 Therefore all my archers from now on when she is on field.. deals 7% more damage!!!
And I notice that ever since breaks ended, my units have basically accelerated their leveling because I found myself more willing to spend SCs. How odd. I like it.

Oh.. and I finally got the legendary full drop that happened for the first time for me today from H difficulty Gold Daily! View Attachment and drop jaws in awe. If I get 3x Silver Fairies tonight I'll do my damnest to get Khuri to CC50 before tomorrow.

Edit:: Haha, what how did my picture shrink XD

Attachments

Last edited: