What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Seeing fanart like this makes me remind myself that Aigis isn't as niche and obscure as I always thought it was in the past.
I was stunned after I saw the amount of results it got on Gelbooru the first time I saw it, though that's arguably the result of the Japanese DMM fanbase.
Well, the more popular it is, the better, eh? Better chances of the devs actually bothering to add content and update it to keep the money rolling.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, ha. I knew it was familiar.

Nutaku showcased a couple of Keima-Scarlet's stuff it seems, wonder why they stopped showcasing Fanart. Also, that Daniela bewb edit. :V Man, I remember that.

Fayne

Reputation score

what do you mean by neutered teams im clearing it just fine with no real changes to my main squad though i used video and replaced there units for mine cause losing 12 hours of stam is a bit to much
I'm pretty sure Sashas tries every map with his male only team first, because events have been so easy recently that for older players it's hardly a challenge. Thus if the challenge of clearing new maps is what keeps you playing this game, you'll have to find your own challenges.
The slow pace of the game is pretty bad for us veterans as we're horribly overleveled. While having revivals and skipped events is a good thing in general it doesn't really help with our problem, as those events are even easier than the events on schedule.
And I'm saying this as a freemium with one gacha unit. I can't imagine how it's like for people with OP gacha units.

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I can't imagine how it's like for people with OP gacha units.
The way I've dealt with it was to make vid for creative and utter demolitions.

Now I've simply lost all passion after "dat news" and stopped caring anymore.

We no longer "play" this version. We simply "maintain" it.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure Sashas tries every map with his male only team first, because events have been so easy recently that for older players it's hardly a challenge. Thus if the challenge of clearing new maps is what keeps you playing this game, you'll have to find your own challenges.
The slow pace of the game is pretty bad for us veterans as we're horribly overleveled. While having revivals and skipped events is a good thing in general it doesn't really help with our problem, as those events are even easier than the events on schedule.
And I'm saying this as a freemium with one gacha unit. I can't imagine how it's like for people with OP gacha units.
Thanks, this is the exact reason for it, using my main team would result in place units and win with no thought needed which is the opposite of what Aigis should be. Having no chance of losing isn't always fun.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ah i see sorry went way over my head

Rodox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My event unit collection is finally complete! Welcome to my harem, darling! <3
Anya1.jpg Anya.jpg

Valth

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Welp, looks like I have to give up on unlocking much on this event. I can't beat that last map with my current setup. I just get way to overwhelmed and my mage isn't a high enough level. I'm not to worried since in 1 year I will probably be able to try again and by that time I will hopefully have my bishop Noel leveled enough to handle this. For now I will try and get either a mincost Ariel or Echidna.

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

For now I will try and get either a mincost Ariel or Echidna.
Aria is definitely a nice unit to have if you replace Phyllis. For me, at AW53 she has 300 more health, 1.5x more attack and only 25 less defense than Phyllis. Also 15 UP from her skill compared to Phyllis's 5 UP. Also the 2% attack to all units from her AW ability is nice.

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Welp, looks like I have to give up on unlocking much on this event. I can't beat that last map with my current setup. I just get way to overwhelmed and my mage isn't a high enough level. I'm not to worried since in 1 year I will probably be able to try again and by that time I will hopefully have my bishop Noel leveled enough to handle this. For now I will try and get either a mincost Ariel or Echidna.
Aria is quite a must have. Honestly I just don't remember when was the last time I used Echidna... maybe in times when I had only 2 healers... But I doubt I'll ever discard Aria from main team (if I'll ever get my lovely Zenobia then Katie is out :p).

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aria is quite a must have. Honestly I just don't remember when was the last time I used Echidna... maybe in times when I had only 2 healers... But I doubt I'll ever discard Aria from main team (if I'll ever get my lovely Zenobia then Katie is out :p).
You just reminded me I have Zenobia, so I looked her up to see how good she actually is and holy fuck the range on her AW aoe attack, it looks like its 200 range. Its almost tempting to replace Aria with her for my main team, I'll probably do it eventually now I've seen that. Jeromes not leaving my team and I didn't think Aria could till I saw the aoe. Aria is still a really good soldier though, maybe she could be kept around with some SAW for Zenobia (nothing like a soldier that has a 30% chance to do a 1100 damage aoe) and normal skill Aria.

Last edited:

xaxs

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'd love to have those two plat soldiers. Well don't care much for Jerome if I would get him instead of Zenobia too. But one day I'll get her as my waifu, and Sasha too, just like I got Olivie and Lyla :D

Anyway I should start CCing and AWing some units... it is not good if I (I!) have to use SCs for space... that's against my policy, but I dont have anymore space for all those silvers (didn't even imagine for a loooong time that I would grumble about having too many silvers :p). Hope game will be working now without problems and I'll be able to lvl up some units high enough.

Fayne

Reputation score

At the latest when we get 100% drops on the first run for all our events you will run into a big trouble by not increasing your unit capacity and buying barracks. But to each its own...

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At the latest when we get 100% drops on the first run for all our events you will run into a big trouble by not increasing your unit capacity and buying barracks. But to each its own...
I'd say that's a pleasant problem to have. :3

razisgosu

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I actually just finished expanding my primary box, but don't want to burn my resources just yet to get the first barracks. I'm constantly working off only having 10-20 unit spaces left. On DMM I have my 2 barracks filled and my primary box filled nearly constantly, thats with armors and fairies going to their own separate box too.

Once we get 100% drop rate on first clear, silvers will come flowing in.

Gitami

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's pleasant until you 're down to 5 boxes. Then you're scrambling to tin can fairies on units and oh look you're almost 50 crystals, why not just go for all the boxes. Event and gacha on, what they're selling 10%exp fairy, well maybe... hmm since you're in for a pound get the penny royal guard too then.
Exchange rate!? $150 gone.

Aigis is the hot ko-gal who gives you silvers, above if she's distracted. While she went off to the rest room you check her purse and find some silver gold and platinum foiled chocolates and a black glowing Nunnaly-
shaped strap on.
Aigis returns and pulls your friend Wallet-kun to the closet along with her purse. FKG mascot Nazuna offers you some chocolate flower stones to nibble on and gives an apologetic smile before sliding into the same closet. The waitress wearing a fox maiden cosplay from Oshiro projects comes over and serves the tea. On her wrist is a 9 purple and 1 gold bead bracelet, no rainbow. Her fox ears twitch at hearing the shouts of denials, refusals, moans and help <your name> from the closet she bows then sidles over. She unfurls the bracelet and you realize the beads get progressively larger; those aren't prayer beads.

Later on after parting with the girls Wallet-kun leans on you for support and weakly says in a satisfied and regretful voice, "My stomach is so empty."

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nigga, go get some self impulse control. XD

Starving because of an gambling addiction isn't worth it.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What is Aria's 3rd CR chance? I know the first two are 100% but it gave me that third CR on the first try.

Fayne

Reputation score

2x 25 % = 50 %

Xerxes

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

well I've gone about 6 runs with no moment crystal drops from Ryujin King - and since my team is still ill prepared for Three Kings I guess I'm stuck.

Fun.