What's new

[Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

I gave in and bought the $30 pack because I really enjoy the game and I want to support it and hoo boy is it pay to win right now. I know in a month or two the continuous login bonuses will match the f2p up but the item lottery items are crazy strong. Also, they look amazing. The paladin items look sweet as well, but they're really not that great.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I gave in and bought the $30 pack because I really enjoy the game and I want to support it and hoo boy is it pay to win right now. I know in a month or two the continuous login bonuses will match the f2p up but the item lottery items are crazy strong. Also, they look amazing. The paladin items look sweet as well, but they're really not that great.
I did my first equipment lotto roll today, too. ZOMG that gear is broken OP! Its literally MORE than 3x as strong. No wonder its such a waste of time to PVP against anyone with that stuff. With one piece of gear my magical defense went up almost 5x as high, my physical defense stayed fairly high, and I got all sorts of other stats. Very unbalanced. I could see making the pay-to-play gear better, but this is ridiculous.

K_Len02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Haven't pay anything and still wrecking crew right now, you just have to pick your fight :p
And by the way my Paladin is only for show(ilikeflashythingy), i use other stuff when PvP and Bosses :D

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I did my first equipment lotto roll today, too. ZOMG that gear is broken OP! Its literally MORE than 3x as strong. No wonder its such a waste of time to PVP against anyone with that stuff. With one piece of gear my magical defense went up almost 5x as high, my physical defense stayed fairly high, and I got all sorts of other stats. Very unbalanced. I could see making the pay-to-play gear better, but this is ridiculous.
Yeah, really the only way I can see that gear being balanced as is is that if you check the log in bonus game guide, you can get a ton of login proof which can get to 3 lotto rolls every 5 days with the regular bonus stuff.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah, really the only way I can see that gear being balanced as is is that if you check the log in bonus game guide, you can get a ton of login proof which can get to 3 lotto rolls every 5 days with the regular bonus stuff.
Well being F2P, you can guaranteed you start with an OP weapon actually and compete.

Since new account get 200 gold, and there is a 1 time only 100 gold for 1 gold ticket...

You can reroll your account until you roll a nice +15 equip, I'd say either right hander or armor, armor for pvp, right hander for boss raid / quest. You'll eventually want a good +15 weapon and armor both of course.

I didn't know when I started, and having gotten to day 5 gave me 2 extra gold ticket, so I had 3 gold ticket on day 5 which i dropped on equip... all trash +5 left handers (Dat luck...)

On my day 10 today I got my 4th free gold ticket, and finally got a +15 right hander, my boss damage went from 12-25k to 40-60k, it's ridiculous.

Last edited:

LazyShd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

On my day 10 today I got my 4th free gold ticket, and finally got a +15 right hander, my boss damage went from 12-25k to 40-60k, it's ridiculous.
Item lottery really is the key point, on 5th day dump 3 golden tickets on item lottery and got good +15 armor and +15 left hand. Now I feel so op in pvp and so weak on bosses. Hope for some op +15 weapon on next item lottery.

ryogi07

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1st time seeing a silver dragon go down. I think the char was Teia. WOW

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Item lottery really is the key point, on 5th day dump 3 golden tickets on item lottery and got good +15 armor and +15 left hand. Now I feel so op in pvp and so weak on bosses. Hope for some op +15 weapon on next item lottery.
Lol i have the exact opposite i've the shiva's rod and haunted soul weps from the lottery but got no armor or left hand.
Btw has anyone gotten a ring and/or neck item yet?
If someone did then where did you get it?

ryogi07

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think those items aren't released yet, never seen anyone equipped with them.
That or maybe they're event items.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got a Defector, is it any good or is it one of the bad gold lottery equips?

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It was Teia who dropped the Silver Dragon. 5 or 6 attacks (and I wasn't the only one who did that) and all I got was L10 earth book............. -.-

L1 Blue Dragon evolved with a L1
896 attack, 2080 def

L2 evolved with a L1
898 attack, 2083 def

L3 evolved with a L4
906 attack, 2095 def

So yes, even a single level helps. The question is how much that would impact a ++ card. If you get both evolves to L15 for + and then fully leveled the +'s before ++ would it make enough of a difference to be worthwhile? Someone's going to have to do a bunch of testing :p

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Please tell me "Phil" doesn't have the same unfortunate affliction that Cecil has...

StarkeBlade

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I have support more than 10 T8 Dragon and only got 1 R card, and I have yet to face 1 Dragon myself and i'm in stage 3 of Sacred Mountain (quest 10). When will I able to KILL MORE DRAGON ???
(I love a smell of Drowned Fire dragon)
You think your luck is bad, I've supported on about 20 dragons and faced two and I have... one rare card, and 5-6 UC's from all the various <8 bosses.

Is there a list of equipment from the lottery somewhere?

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You think your luck is bad, I've supported on about 20 dragons and faced two and I have... one rare card, and 5-6 UC's from all the various <8 bosses.

Is there a list of equipment from the lottery somewhere?
Yes. The game guide. Near the bottom of the list.

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You may want to Add this guy then
Man, I really like Cecil. She's adorable, but arg, that was such a bait-and-switch for the ++ scene. Man, I thought I was going to really enjoy it too.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So yes, even a single level helps. The question is how much that would impact a ++ card. If you get both evolves to L15 for + and then fully leveled the +'s before ++ would it make enough of a difference to be worthwhile? Someone's going to have to do a bunch of testing :p
I believe that's why if you have to take a shortcut, lvl up the + version only and ignore the base version.

Since the base version goes through 2 evolution, xp invested into the base version translates into a lot less final stat then xp invested into the + version. It's been mentioned that this shortcut gets around 15%~ less final stat then perfect max ++, but you only have to max 3 cards instead of 7 cards, less then half the xp you would otherwise need for perfect.

For our early point and where xp is in such short supply, it's probably well worth doing the shortcut for even the T8 Rares once you have 6+ copies of them. Saving 4x for perfect later on and doing a fast track for now. (You will eventually have 8+ of the R for each element heh) But eh I'm not completely sure, since if I planned to do a perfect copy later on then wouldn't the shortcut version be wasted eventually... hmmm.

There's some posts on page 15-16 that talks abit about the evo stuff.

K_Len02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's the experience I get until know, not 100% right but hope it help some guy:
0. Shil is the Cutest.
1. About Combine. If you are out of space and want to save Exp card for some girl later, just combine them with each other, The Combined card will give the same Exp as the bunch of card when later combine with the card you wi-Turn out it wrong, after the 1st 3 card, every card more combine will lost 25% value :( You can still save 2 space tho
2. Element Equip is AWESOME
Ex: 10k damage + 30-WaterEle again FireEle = 13k damage
10k damage + 60-waterEle again Fire Dragon = 16k damage
3. Little Athena is cute but Shil is still the Cutest Girl.
4. CECIL NO K!
5. This game is full of surprise.

Last edited:

ryogi07

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Agree with you there! Finally a Shil supporter! Not only is she cute, she is strong as well.

Anyone hear about when SSRs are coming out? Very interested to see how strong they are.

Last edited:

Harken45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why not all? Why settle for one Valkyrie when you gotta catch them all? I think the events for stuff like SSR will come out on January or something.

K_Len02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why not all? Why settle for one Valkyrie when you gotta catch them all? I think the events for stuff like SSR will come out on January or something.
Because this game is VERY DANGEROUS!!!
After the ++ tHE Cecil you have to find some cure, for me it Shil.
No Spoiler people :rolleyes: