What's new

[Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

Oh man been playing for like 8 days now only to realize there is a referal system =(. Oh well here is my ref link

I also have 2 friend spots open presantly IGN: Lymeria.

Peaces!

Harken45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Because this game is VERY DANGEROUS!!!
After the ++ tHE Cecil you have to find some cure, for me it Shil.
No Spoiler people :rolleyes:
What happens if you don't find the cure? it's kinda scaring me cause i have cecil right now.

ryogi07

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I need two more Cecil cards for the ++ event, which raid bosses drop her? You sir, have piqued my interest in Cecil's event by describing it as dangerous.

Oh and I finally got some armor! Rolled lottery on a whim, finally got : L R and body equips from it.

K_Len02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I need two more Cecil cards for the ++ event, which raid bosses drop her? You sir, have piqued my interest in Cecil's event by describing it as dangerous.

Oh and I finally got some armor! Rolled lottery on a whim, finally got : L R and body equips from it.
You must seek out and slay the Wyvern of Water, by defeating Him you may have a chance to meet Cecil but be WARNED there is SOMETHING about Her...Special.
I alway wanted to say something dramatic thingy like this :D

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You'll love Cecil's event :D

As my Rs approach begin to get close to level 30s it's getting really expensive lvling them.

I've noticed that there are tiers to the C cards, and they can sell from 300, 900 and 1200 monay (probably a 600 tier in there too), they all give the same xp so I've started selling L1 C of the 900 and 1200 tier which drops from the raid support mostly.

I'm mostly relying on the L4 feeder drops from quest now, soon to be L6 feeder drop which is needed to cut down on the damn lvling expense :eek: Feeding L1 at this point is gonna break my bank.

ryogi07

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Excited to see her event. :D

I'm seeing Glimmer raid bosses show up(what are those anyway?) on my comrade's raid list. Where do those show up? I have a feeling they drop better stuff than the dragons. >w<

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm seeing Glimmer raid bosses show up(what are those anyway?) on my comrade's raid list. Where do those show up? I have a feeling they drop better stuff than the dragons. >w<
Glimmer can drop Olga and Lucas, Earth and fire R respectively that beats Athena and Naga in every stat: A tiny bit better normal, skill damage and critical % but the real improvement is in the initiation, juicy 39% and 41%! Well except Athena's critical which is 2% higher then Olga heh.

Assuming the exploration skill gets implemented though the T8 four will still be better because they come with the passive power boost for their respective element, but having Olga+Athena and Naga+Lucas would be very nice.

ryogi07

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I nearly fed my nagas as exp food after I read the first few lines. Good thing I stopped to read the last few lines. XD

LazyShd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That random, I have two ++ Cecil cards and today got another normal one.

Got Luca from Glimmer support. I was rather excited when i see someone fighting Glimmer in my boss list. :D

ryogi07

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That random, I have two ++ Cecil cards and today got another normal one.

Got Luca from Glimmer support. I was rather excited when i see someone fighting Glimmer in my boss list. :D
It was an unknown boss for me, I thought it was some event and immediately poured 3/4 of my total force into it. XD

Got a Luca and a lvl10 earth book. No Cecil though(Need two more) TT^TT

Melp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got a Blue dragon lvl 4 -_- from glimmer support

bloquer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, im LVL 31 now and only UC cards :(

I have Rukia+, Elle++, Tsukasa++, Miu++(kinda week) and Cecil++(that was mean), I am meeting lvl 7 and lvl 8 bosses now which are way too strong for me, lvl 7 is beatable thanks to my comrades(thank you all!), but lvl 8 is really hard. I am at the abandoned house right now.

I already used the 100 start gold to buy the gold ticket and got myself the Demon Kreuz+5 in the item lottery.

Somenone wrote that he got multiple free gold tickets, how do you get them?
How should i proceed now? farming at a lower level in the hope of getting low level bosses or continuing with the quests to get a Rukia++?

LazyShd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have Rukia+, Elle++, Tsukasa++, Miu++(kinda week) and Cecil++(that was mean), I am meeting lvl 7 and lvl 8 bosses now which are way too strong for me, lvl 7 is beatable thanks to my comrades(thank you all!), but lvl 8 is really hard. I am at the abandoned house right now.
I used only leveled UC++ cards until level 35 as i remember, they are not that bad (Elle, Rukia, Tsukasa, Cecil). And best weapon against bosses are good comrades!

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There is only one other girl like Cecil, whom wont be available for many months at least so some of you can be disappointed and some of you can rest easy. Obviously Cecil's not gonna change so every new Cecil card will be the same Cecil you know and love.

Fun fact: Most(nearly all) the C cards graduate to named Rs, SRs, and SSRs the first of which is already available in the lottery.

shiver90

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I already used the 100 start gold to buy the gold ticket and got myself the Demon Kreuz+5 in the item lottery.

Somenone wrote that he got multiple free gold tickets, how do you get them?
How should i proceed now? farming at a lower level in the hope of getting low level bosses or continuing with the quests to get a Rukia++?
Not 100% sure if my answer is correct but well.. try to lvl your cards with common cards of the same element they get atleast somewhat stronger. (just look at your R8 atm and mine are not as high as i would like them to be :D)

And the gold tickets: you either get them through the gold from referals (if someone signs up using your link you get 100 gold). Or through continuous login proof. (first one for 1 proof after that 8 login proof per 1 gold ticket).

And little sidenote: I hope you'll be on in about 2 hours, i'm planning to get your r8 down need to wait for some force though (if no one else hits on it with me).

And while i'm posting - still got 10 comrade spaces, so if anyone wants to add shiver

Last edited:

ryogi07

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

All these posts about how awesome Cecil is...the wait for the last 2 cards is killing me. What is in that ++ event?

Oh and no please don't spoil it. XD

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I just got another my third Silver Dragon in a row after warding the first one off with a free Smelly Bag and failing to kill the second. This royally sucks.

LazyShd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just got another my third Silver Dragon in a row after warding the first one off with a free Smelly Bag and failing to kill the second. This royally sucks.
I got four of them till this moment. Tried to kill First two , but they are just to strong and time is to short. Now I just let them pass through, until everyone become strong enough to kill them in time.

ryogi07

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are you the one playing ShinV? I tried to hit the silver dragon but I only did like 8% per hit TT^TT

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

It's only a 15 minute wait for Shitty dragon to go away, should save smelly bags for unwanted guest of a longer duration :D