What's new

[Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

What card dungeon :p? Maybe someting was added after i quit :p
Well idk when your quitting, but for the past month LoV always give that kind of dungeon.

I assume he means the events that drop one type of card, unless something really was added.
Yea that one

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So basically a contest with no gold reward? I'm out. :p

EcchiSuki

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

That's only for first place though. We all know I can't even rank in contests with only 20 people participating.
No gold and over 70 comments now so probably won't bother XD.

Reputation score

Firstly: Sorry to Necro.
Secondly: Sorry, NutakuDev
Thirdly:
Seeing as the game is unfortunately going dead before the end of the month, I thought to take it upon myself to start something of an archive of the various translated and uncensored cg scenes in the game, to keep them from becoming forever forgotten and lost to time, history, and Japanese censorship laws.
To that end, I've made both a pastebin FAQ:
pastebin-DOT-com/RYDzWr8J
and a Google Spreadsheet with well over 100 categorized Scenes!:

docs-DOT-google-DOT-com/spreadsheets/d/1KKi3X7TQ3p3WjW9HFRrGGgBVv4gtFAwblqf3CdBKUvs

Also if anyone has the the codes and or access to the merchant Nina or dancing pirate justine scenes please share them for the love of god

Edit: If your account on here is tied to your nutaku account in any visible way, you can instead just PM me any code (or put it in the spreadsheet) and I'll slap it on the list, thus keeping your account from getting banned or anything like that. The codes aren't account tied, so nothing can be traced to your nutaku account unless, as I mentioned, you publically post something here on an account that's visibly tied to your nutaku account, either by signature or username. Editing the spreadsheet as anonymous also prevents any traceback, as well.

And hell, even if you DO post in this thread publically, there's of course no assurance any nutaku dev would see or even care; the game's, after all, getting shut down before the end of the month.