Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

well I cant post link
/signup/invite/id/828134/

already 3 people have sign with mine

17 more to go

we need ask Nutakuhev to put and organize in first page
The problem with referrer links is that they're expiring more quickly than I can keep up with them (and I check this thread at least once or twice a day). If one of you want to make a list somewhere and keep it updated, I'll link it in the first post.

dlee677

Reputation score

Hi, I've got a question concerning books of elements.

1°) How many level my card gain if I use Book of Earth on Lvl 1 - Uc (Earth ) ; Lvl 1 -R (Earth ) ; Lvl 1 -SR (Earth )

2°) Same as above but : Book of Earth on Lvl 1 - Uc (Fire) ; Lvl 1 -R (Fire) ; Lvl 1 -SR (Fire)

3°) Same as above but on opposite element like : Book of Fire on Lvl 1 - Uc (Water) ; Lvl 1 -R (Water) ; Lvl 1 -SR (Water)

Is there some kind of scholar calculus? or it depend of Card Cost? I'm not telling about + or ++ card.

Thanks.
+1 I'm also curious about this and the card XP system in general.

1. Is the XP value determined by the value/rarity/level or a combo of the above?
2. If it includes level, can we roll the water commons into a cheap common of another element and use if for fodder?
3. Speaking of element, any idea on how much of a bonus it is for using the same element to upgrade?

Referral link: www(dot)nutaku(dot)net/signup/invite/id/612094/

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ShinV Yeah I keep seeing those from other people, even if I hit it with all my Force along with them, at best I only see it go down to around 30-40% HP.

Is that a full max Sophie or just a regular evolved one?

And on a different note, is there an area where Mega Bosses actually spawn easier? I've used up around 500 Stamina ( waiting for refills and level ups)and got zilch whereas I see other people encountering dragons almost every 15 minutes . TT^TT
Regular.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

!!!!! - - - - - Post your links on the - - - - - !!!!!
This post will be updated once a week on Sunday. Links will be removed after four weeks. You can still PM me your link, but I would prefer you put it on the spreadsheet instead. If you have questions, you can usually find me (or someone else willing to answer them) in the . Note that you must register for free on Chatango to chat with us.

!!!!! - - - - - As of February 25, 2015, this post is no longer active due to laziness and lack of PMs - - - - - !!!!!

ACTIVE REFERRAL LINK LIST
Week of 2015/01/04

Week of 2015/01/11

Week of 2015/01/18
Last updated: 2014/01/20

Q: What is a referral link and why should I care?
A: If you register to play using one of these, you get 100 free gold in addition to the 100 you start with by default. Gold is normally unobtainable in-game and is used to purchase things from the cash shop. To get more gold, you must spend actual money in real life, unless you get others to use your referral link.

Q: How do I get other people to use my referral link?
A: Well first you have to find it. Log in on nutaku.net and click on "Account Settings" in the top right under your profile drop-down menu. Your referral link is on that page. Then, PM me with it and I will add it to this list.

Q: How much gold can I possibly get for free this way?
A: You get 100 for free by default. You get another 100 for signing up using someone else's referral link. And then you get an additional 100 for every person who uses yours, up to a maximum of 20 referrals. That's 2200 gold in total.

Q: What should I spend my gold on?
A: There's a 100 gold limited package and a 1000 gold limited package that will help you a lot in the beginning. They contain gold lotto tickets (normally 500 gold each) that you should spend on the Item Lotto for powerful starting gear. After that, storage expansions for 500 gold each are probably your best choice.

Since this post is linked on first page, I'll just throw in a link to the FAQ on here too.
And the .

Last edited:

Bertinan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've a question, when working with rares is it worth bothering to level them up to max before evolution or should I just evolve them right away?

What is a rares max level anyway?

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I've a question, when working with rares is it worth bothering to level them up to max before evolution or should I just evolve them right away?

In endgame, Rs will of course be replaced by SRs and SSRs, but it'll be a while until you actually get those, and they'll have to be maxed too for maximum efficiency. If it were me, I'd just evolve Rs to R++s and max the evolved versions for use while slowly maxing SRs and SSRs for evolution. Someone with more experience playing the Japanese version can probably answer this question better. Rares max at level 45.

I get the feeling RaVeN's and my FAQ has gone largely ignored, so I'll post a link to it again. Here.

Reputation score

Referral link: nutaku.net/signup/invite/id/156304/

OP
NutakuDev

NutakuDev

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Referral links expire...? I'll keep a running list.
By 'expire' I mean that their 20 potential bonuses get used up very quickly.

I've added a link to your post in the OP, along with your additions to the FAQ. Thanks!

RaVeN 777

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is it worth maxing out Naga? I'm really not sure which rares are worth powering up.
If exploration skills won't be changed, then all R's from R8 dragon bosses are worth 4MAX lvling.
For battles all 4 quite quite similar, but Sophie is most unreliable, since her initiative is very low.
R's from Glimmers has better stats, but don't have exploration skills.

guys.. is Rafah Glass a good weapon? :confused:
It's 2nd worst among phys weapons in item lottery.

1. Is the XP value determined by the value/rarity/level or a combo of the above?
2. If it includes level, can we roll the water commons into a cheap common of another element and use if for fodder?
3. Speaking of element, any idea on how much of a bonus it is for using the same element to upgrade?
1. It's determined by rarity and level. What you mean by value, sale cost?
2. I doubt it's efective.
3. If I understand right, you'll get +1 bonus XP, if you're using same element. Maybe will help you more.

Even if you won't be using R's in battle, they're will be useful in exploration, especially the ones who has exploration skills (this cards should be lvled to max power, since it's very important in that mode).

ShinVeritas, if FAQ won't be in the first post, it'll be buried very quickly.
Ref link:

Since Aegis has own chat, why won't we have our own too?
server OtherWorlders, channel LoV.

bloquer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ingame name: bloquer (like here)

I am playing the game now for over a week I guess, and I really like it.

LazyShd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi everyone! Have some questions.

1) We know that Fire>Wind>Earth>Water>Fire and that means that some Thunder dragon will take more damage from fire cards, but does it works in the opposite way? I mean will earth cards deal less damage to Thunder dragon?
2) How much does counter element bonus results in damage? It is always a question for me if it is worth to place weaker card for bonus counter element damage.
3) Is there some way to know which of your comrades are actively playing? Because there are about 10 people who I can see often and I dont know if other 20 are still playing.
4) I leveled my four UC++ cards (Rukia, Tsukasa, Elle and Cecil) to 20 lvl and i feel rather comfortable on bosses (20-30k damage on 8 rank bosses), i wonder what is better now, level them further or save cards for R and SR.

Thanks in advance for the answers!

Last edited:

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Please allow me to throw in a question aswell.
How long does the rank up battle remain valid?
Or does it remain after you unlocked it untill you fight the battle.

bloquer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please allow me to throw in a question aswell.
How long does the rank up battle remain valid?
Or does it remain after you unlocked it untill you fight the battle.
It remains valid. You can continue to do normal battles and the rank up battle button still remains, so you can rank up when you want to do so. I just do not know what happens if you loose a match.

MageWarrior210

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nutaku Name: BlasterKyubey210
IGN name: AbyssNeptune
Referral Link:

Just started so don't expect much, going to fill up the album while I go...

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

...Don't rank up past 8. It's listed in the patch/bug notes on the first page that matches past rank 8 haven't been organized yet.

Bertinan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys, why is Cecil the cutest girl?

She's perfect in every way.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If exploration skills ...
Hey Raven any idea if same copy of exploration skill stack in the JP version? Basically whether using say 2 copies of Athena++ will give double their exploration passive bonus (+60% total)

At the rate I'm going I'll have 8x of each T8 R element, so wondering if I should perfect evo 1 for each element and go with half shortcut for the other.

Starting to have quest enemy escape fairly often so I need some way to power up quicker >.<