What's new

[Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

bloquer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

Thanks for your help, the LVL8 dragon is no more, and I got myself quiet knight Athena (R).

She is just weaker than my leveled UC cards, so I guess I gonna keep her in the inventory until I can evolve her.

ryogi07

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is Rank 8 the buggy rank? Been sitting at Rank 7 cause I keep hearing that you can't fight any more matches at higher ranks.

LazyShd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is Rank 8 the buggy rank? Been sitting at Rank 7 cause I keep hearing that you can't fight any more matches at higher ranks.
I heard that rank 8 is buggy and you wont find any opponent there. By the way, what items are you getting in rank 7? I am sitting in rank 5 beating everyone with ease and not sure if it worth to advance.

shiver90

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Known issues:
- You might not be able to find matches for higher lvl PvP at this stage (Currently Maxed at Lvl 9)

From the OP, not 100% sure but it seems like that was edited (fixed). but no guarantee^^

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

that and all loli cards are gone too.
Btw anyone called LastShade in here?
Your dragon will expire in an hour and would be a shame at 1hp

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If you guys are talking about match rank, I'm sitting at rank 8 and finding opponents just fine. And yes, I'm ShinV.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kind of upsetting seeing how people I was on the same level with a few days ago are not really out of my reach and dealing 40k damage on bosses I am lucky to do 15k =p

Best thing I got is this Defector Armor, 4 N Sophie, 1 N Marin, 1 + Marin, 2 N Luca and 2 N Naga.

I've yet to get a decent equip or card out of the lottery.

bloquer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And the second quiet knight Athena evolved to Athena+ :)
I finally found out where to exchange my login proof and got myself two staffs and another shield in the item lottery.
Is there also body wear in the item lottery? And is it worth to start training Athena+ or should I wait until I can get her to ++?

shiver90

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And the second quiet knight Athena evolved to Athena+ :)
I finally found out where to exchange my login proof and got myself two staffs and another shield in the item lottery.
Is there also body wear in the item lottery? And is it worth to start training Athena+ or should I wait until I can get her to ++?
A few pages back there was some talk about that.

Basically, to get the best result you should always lvl the cards to max BEFORE you evolve.

The fasttrack method would be getting to + cards, leveling them to max and then combine them to ++. That would result in a ~15% loss.

There's also a middle ground (i used that for my Teresa for example) where you lvl your non-evolved cards to, for example, 25 (both) and then combine them to a + card. And after that you level the + card.

Last edited:

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I keep hearing people mention cards being leveled to max. What level is max?

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In Rank 8 arena and seeing no problems, losses there drop +5 parts which is nice.

Ack L26 lvling with a full 10 card stack cost 14k, not even close to L45 and it's looking hugely expensive~

shiver90

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In Rank 8 arena and seeing no problems, losses there drop +5 parts which is nice.

Ack L26 lvling with a full 10 card stack cost 14k, not even close to L45 and it's looking hugely expensive~
Well according tothe jp wiki you'd need 528 cards from 1-45, if the cards are from a different element. same element gives 100% boost, with that we'd be at ~264 cards. That's assuming all are lvl1 and Common.

There's also a "crit chance" for feeding btw. Not sure how it exactly works but i think it's either, each card has it's own crit chance and get's a ~50% boost OR the whole feeding stack get's a a boost of ~25%. Need to play around a bit more once i feel up to it and have some spare stamina/cards.

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Man, those Silver Dragons are assholes. They are so tough and they go away so fast.

ryogi07

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I heard that rank 8 is buggy and you wont find any opponent there. By the way, what items are you getting in rank 7? I am sitting in rank 5 beating everyone with ease and not sure if it worth to advance.
Some +7 equipment like garment, some +7 rods and shields. Yeah go and advance. Higher enhancement stuff makes it easier to get your your own equips to get lvled.
The higher ranks also lets you fight those people with insane equipment and cards and hopefully get them to be your comrade.

First time I saw an SR++ was in Rank 7. >w<

Last edited:

K_Len02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Need backup !! Silv Drag. Edit: Get Rekt Drag
It good to have such awesome comrades, but seriously the reward is so not worth the Effort :|

Last edited:

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just arrived in Q15 and got my first glimmer, dropped Lucas who has... impressive weapons :eek:

Edit: Oops, Lucas attack both normal and skill is actually a tad bit lower then Naga, but it boost a 41% initiation vs Naga's 29%. Olga however beats Athena in normal, skill, and pack 39% initiation vs Athena's 30%.

Last edited:

K_Len02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For some reason R - Naga don't show up in the Card Album, Anyone else had this bug ?
Edit: She appear when I login later

Last edited:

shiver90

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So i just got an book of earth. How much XP does it give? The usual amount for C cards (of lvl 20 ofc)? Or is it more?

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

For some reason R - Naga don't show up in the Card Album, Anyone else had this bug ?
I see her in mine. She's right next to Elle, doing her thing.