What's new

[Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Lord of Valkyrie

Starting to have quest enemy escape fairly often so I need some way to power up quicker >.<
Just curious, but which story quest are you on and what level are you? I haven't had a single quest enemy escape on me, but then again I'm a cheapskate who refuses to spend money on this game (at least, not while it's still in beta and missing most of its content).

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just curious, but which story quest are you on and what level are you? I haven't had a single quest enemy escape on me, but then again I'm a cheapskate who refuses to spend money on this game (at least, not while it's still in beta and missing most of its content).
Area 13 Hero's cemetery - stage 5

I can still progress if I wanted to since enemies seem to escape around 20%~ for me there, but seeing my goal is farming area 15 then area 18, it'd be pointless to rush there given the huge stamina wastage.

I've since gone back to Area 12 stage 5 to farm xp to prep for reaching area 15.

Any idea whether questing damage vs small fries is based on normal or skill damage?

Harken45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Area 13 Hero's cemetery - stage 5

I can still progress if I wanted to since enemies seem to escape around 20%~ for me there, but seeing my goal is farming area 15 then area 18, it'd be pointless to rush there given the huge stamina wastage.

I've since gone back to Area 12 stage 5 to farm xp to prep for reaching area 15.

Any idea whether questing damage vs small fries is based on normal or skill damage?
Isn't it based on normal damage unless you actually use a skill?

ryogi07

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is the hundred eyes mystic staff a good weapon?
How about the tiger dragon sword?

Last edited:

tenshiryu

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey Raven any idea if same copy of exploration skill stack in the JP version? Basically whether using say 2 copies of Athena++ will give double their exploration passive bonus (+60% total)
Similar skills will stack but you cant put the same card in the same team. I.e. one quiet warrior Athena per investigation group however you can have multiples of the same girl if they are different cards such as Devil Camus and Perverted Camus are the same girl yet different cards.

Snesruler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Referral link, in case anyone is interested: hxxp://www[dot]nutaku.net/signup/invite/id/387730/ (I still can't post full links, so you gotta fix the address, sorry)

I'm Harlequina ingame by the way. :)

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Is the hundred eyes mystic staff a good weapon?
How about the tiger dragon sword?
You can read how much damage your weapons do. Pick the one that does the most. Perhaps give magic damage a bit more respect since players tend to emphasize physical defense.

But yeah. Both are good.

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just tested questing damage.

It's actually Normal + skill damage = final damage

so Sophie for example with say 2k normal and 6k skill damage will do roughly 8k damage for quest enemies.

fokkusu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys, why is Cecil the cutest girl?

She's perfect in every way.
50 force support minimum to anyone with Cecil in their party! I caved and decided to level her up just to get Marin an hour later. No regrets.

(profound sadness)

K_Len02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

50 force support minimum to anyone with Cecil in their party! I caved and decided to level her up just to get Marin an hour later. No regrets.

(profound sadness)
You may want to Add this guy then

Attachments

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Similar skills will stack but you cant put the same card in the same team. I.e. one quiet warrior Athena per investigation group however you can have multiples of the same girl if they are different cards such as Devil Camus and Perverted Camus are the same girl yet different cards.
Thanks for the info ~

My R pile is growing out of hand and I've started keeping the extra ones in the gift box...

K_Len02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So..um I Support 2 dude fight off 2 Fire Dragon just now with 150k damage each. And all I got is 2 C Card ?
Is this game hate me or this is only natural?

Attachments

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So..um I Support 2 dude fight off 2 Fire Dragon just now with 150k damage each. And all I got is 2 C Card ?
From my experience, supporting on T8 gives a small chance of dropping a R, something like 20% for me normally.

I'm not sure if doing more damage increases that chance, but it seems to for the couple times I went all out, with drop rate of around 50%~ whenever I do some heavy damage, but it never seems to go above that and I can still get C half the time. It could be I just could lucky on the tries where I went heavy damage, and the chance is still 20% *shrug*, or maybe it caps out at 50%~ drop based on damage, who knows.

Anyway doing just around 80k damage seem to give me that 50%~ drop... unless I've been unbelievably lucky?

Just my rough observation given too few data points, one of the JP veterans can enlighten us perhaps?

Edit: got my 2nd login proof and free gold ticket today.... 4th times the charm and got Rafah glass +15, finally something doable to replace my crap elemental blades... I can now progress past Area 13 stage 5 =D

Last edited:

ryogi07

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't bother inflicting multiple attacks so as long as you can deal 10% damage, that warrants a reward, as for the said rewards, they're random so try to join in on as many raids as you can.

And on a different note:

A lvl 36 card with 4400 attack and 8800 skill damage - is that any good? Should I continue lvling it or should I look for a diff one?

btw the card is reaper girl Mabel.

K_Len02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have support more than 10 T8 Dragon and only got 1 R card, and I have yet to face 1 Dragon myself and i'm in stage 3 of Sacred Mountain (quest 10). When will I able to KILL MORE DRAGON ???
(I love a smell of Drowned Fire dragon)

Harken45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I suppose these kind of bad luck can happen.......

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I have support more than 10 T8 Dragon and only got 1 R card, and I have yet to face 1 Dragon myself and i'm in stage 3 of Sacred Mountain (quest 10). When will I able to KILL MORE DRAGON ???
(I love a smell of Drowned Fire dragon)
Looking on the boss chart the sweet spot is Quest 18-24, starting at Q18 the lowest boss that can spawn is T8 dragon.

On the other hand the earliest for T8 to show is quest 10, so you should still get a lot of T7 and lower bosses in the mix starting in Q10, it's not surprising that you haven't seen spawned many T8 yourself if you've only just gotten to Q10.

I'm at Q14 now, and generally the higher up I go the more dragons I'm seeing (and the damn wyverns too!)

Don't worry about it, you'll get more T8 R drops then you can handle as you progress up the quest areas, you can't avoid them even if you try to.

LazyShd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Regarding these max lvl card, any idea the easy way to lvl them?
most my card stuck at lv 20 curently and i doubt it i can max lvl it to 45.

also do my own testing 2 of the same card
1st case: lv1 + lv1 = atk 402
2nd case: lv2 + lv1 = atk 406
looks like every lvl count for end stat, but at same time lets say u want to max a R card need 4x lvl 45 on it and since it the exact same card = same element will be a total pain.
Can someone confirm this? I dont have enough patience and time to maxlevel cards before evolve, so I dont level them before ++ and because of that my storage space is always full with C cards. But if this is true maybe it is ok to level cards (not maxlevel, just level to free some space) on earlier stages, or it still not good idea?

Last edited:

K_Len02

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone confirm this? I dont have enough patience and time to maxlevel cards before evolve, so I dont level them before ++ and because of that my storage space is always full with C cards. But if this is true maybe it is ok to level cards (not maxlevel, just level to free some space) on earlier stages, or it still not good idea?
It true, each level count when you evol.
After all my whining I have finally face my 1st dragon. RNG GODDESS WATCH OVER MEEEEEEE