What's new

Lily of the Valley - NTR H-English Game [ver0.7]

eekgames

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lily of the Valley - NTR H-English Game [ver0.1]

This was fun. Looking forward to seeing future updates.

Bellboy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lily of the Valley - NTR H-English Game [ver0.2]

Just saw the 2 preview renders on Patreon; looking good! Especially liked the Nicole picture and her midriff showing she's not too thin.

Also congrats on getting the new Patreon version up and running. It sounds like you put in a lot of long hours so hopefully you and your patreons are satisfied with the result and you can take some deserved rest :) .

With the new Patreon version out I assume you no longer need me too look at the English spelling and grammar?

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just saw the 2 preview renders on Patreon; looking good! Especially liked the Nicole picture and her midriff showing she's not too thin.

Also congrats on getting the new Patreon version up and running. It sounds like you put in a lot of long hours so hopefully you and your patreons are satisfied with the result and you can take some deserved rest :) .

With the new Patreon version out I assume you no longer need me too look at the English spelling and grammar?
Thanks man...

Well, no :) The first part of the game (demo) still have that issue.
I'm sending you a PM. :)

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Won't you look at that? A version update, and instant addition to your pledge...

Hopefully you'll reach the milestone before the next update..:D:D:D

pirro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any plans on releasing versions for everybody after a certain amount of time, say a month?

FlamingNegger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any plans on releasing versions for everybody after a certain amount of time, say a month?
The opening post says that it would be free for everyone, just slightly later for non-patreons.

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The opening post says that it would be free for everyone, just slightly later for non-patreons.
Exactly :)

Won't you look at that? A version update, and instant addition to your pledge...

Hopefully you'll reach the milestone before the next update..:D:D:D
Yeah :)
We added like 70+ new CGs + hq animation. Also the new content is written in proper english now.
I don't know if we will reach the milestone by the end of the month, but I'm sure that we did our best.

Thanks Teaz

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

When you say it will be out for non patreons after a while, how long do you think it will be? If I enjoy the update I'm really considering pledging because I really enjoyed the first demo, it was just a little short.

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

you are doing a great job. i really think this project is the best so far of this genre (3d-rpgmaker-western). i hope people enjoy it and help you out so you can continue doing games!

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

When you say it will be out for non patreons after a while, how long do you think it will be? If I enjoy the update I'm really considering pledging because I really enjoyed the first demo, it was just a little short.
1 month ? What do you think Rizo?

you are doing a great job. i really think this project is the best so far of this genre (3d-rpgmaker-western). i hope people enjoy it and help you out so you can continue doing games!
Thank you Ibaka, I'm glad you like it. :)

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Aww man 1 month..., from the first demo what has been added... I might pledge so I can get 0.2 if there was enough added...

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Aww man 1 month..., from the first demo what has been added... I might pledge so I can get 0.2 if there was enough added...
We added 70+ renders and animation in the v.02 update.
Since you said that the demo is short (1+ hour), my advice is to pass and wait for the public release. Then you'll see is it worth to pledge or not.
The thing is, I really don't want to force you pledging by telling you something like "do it it's awesome"
We will talk to our patreons and we'll try to make this version public as fast as we can. :)

Last edited:

Jeress

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I enjoyed your demo and hope you will continue to work on this game it looks like it has a lot of promise. I can't wait for the next demo to see where this game is headed and how you are going to hand the pacing.

Question, do you plan to have a view unlocked CG option later on since you mentioned multiple routes? I like to try and find everything I can so having an idea that I either found everything or if I'm missing something is very nice.

seyfer110

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

We added 70+ renders and animation in the v.02 update.
We will talk to our patreons and we'll try to make this version public as fast as we can. :)
Wow, so much for just a single update!
I tried out the first version and it was Really good!
Can't wait to try it out and see how some event and game's feature will evolve!

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I enjoyed your demo and hope you will continue to work on this game it looks like it has a lot of promise. I can't wait for the next demo to see where this game is headed and how you are going to hand the pacing.

Question, do you plan to have a view unlocked CG option later on since you mentioned multiple routes? I like to try and find everything I can so having an idea that I either found everything or if I'm missing something is very nice.
Wow, so much for just a single update!
I tried out the first version and it was Really good!
Can't wait to try it out and see how some event and game's feature will evolve!
Thanks a lot guys.
I don't see why not, we are going to implement some sort of gallery for easy access to images...
I just wanna mention that we bought awesome tilesets. We don't know if we'll have enough time to redo the whole map,
but one is for sure, [I think the "west side"] will be completely done with the new tilesets in the next update. :)

trimortel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't wait to have the public version ^^

babon123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

quick question , to be able to get the monthly update I need to support 15 bucks right ?

How long is it on length of gameplay for monthly update ? 1 hour ? 2 hour ?

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

quick question , to be able to get the monthly update I need to support 15 bucks right ?

How long is it on length of gameplay for monthly update ? 1 hour ? 2 hour ?
Even with the 10$ you get the update. This month they gave it with little delay, but their page says 2-3 weeks delay between the 10 and 15$ pledges.
The update was like 1 hour added content, even less. Lots of new renders this month, but little in terms of gameplay/events:
two soft scenes, one in the fitness and one at home, with a little story development in between