What's new

Lily of the Valley - NTR H-English Game [ver0.7]

danjuro83

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lily of the Valley - NTR H-English Game [ver0.1]

I enjoy the demo, really im. I have a single question if you dont mind:

Lily´s body can change? i mean i saw the body circle percent UI, so i guess will be a gym or something for build her body?

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Good demo. It will be very nice if there was a few additional features like standing full height picture in your current outfit, in corner or some mirror for addition stimulation, auto sprint, and text skip button.
I agree with this, would be nice to be able to hit a key to see a full image of what we're currently wearing. Other than that I really enjoyed the demo. Will be keeping an eye on this.

droglob

Demon Girl
Reputation score

However, looking at the model I can't help but feel that all that weight has gone to her thighs and ass. Don't get me wrong, I like this, but her stomach is still pretty flat. Now I don't want to see her obese, but she could use some love handles/a bit more belly.
No, dude. Just...no.

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Very solid, one of the best works around, be careful with some of the mapping is poorly coded tho, you can walk on some walls and courtains, also, having characters that don't say anything it all is kinda off-putting, just make them acknowledge you're there by saying something stupid like "good morning miss".
Yes you are totally right. We were concentrated on important things on the game and we missed those. Thanks for point that out. We are glad you like the demo.

I think this is easily the best project posted on this site, very well done not counting the grammar mistakes.

It's really impressive but you said you have been working for a long time. How long is "long"? If you say your patrons get to access to the versions for 2-3 weeks in advance i am guessing this is years away from completion, right?
Thanks alot for the kind words.
All I can say right now is that we are working on this project every single day and of course it will not take years to complete it.

nice work good luck :)

But I would prefer if the work task is activated only if something is going to happen. In absence of real events, just say "a normal workday" or something and save the played some time.
Well in that case you can predict, when the scene is about to happen.
We'll think about that...

Just finished the demo and I think the game looks pretty cool! The story is good so far and I really like the animations. Really there where only 2 things that I hoped would be different:

1) after going to the therapist Lily is completely comfortable with her father in law. This is understandable, but I still found the transition from "he's horrible" to "I'll sit on the couch next to him in my towel" to be a bit quick without any sort of dialogue. I don't mind the scenario, but it would be nice if Lily mentioned that there was something about Fred, she just can't really remember what. And that she knows sitting in nothing but her towel is inappropriate, but that the movie is starting and she can't remember a reason not to trust Fred. Right now it kinda feels like she is going from very shy to whatever without a thought.

2) Lily's model. Now I really love that she has curves, that she's not the super model like you see in most games. The fact that people judge her on her weight is great, it makes her stand out. However, looking at the model I can't help but feel that all that weight has gone to her thighs and ass. Don't get me wrong, I like this, but her stomach is still pretty flat. Now I don't want to see her obese, but she could use some love handles/a bit more belly.

Overall great game, looking forward to more content!

EDIT: question about the nature of the NTR; will the husband/boyfriend be aware of what's going on or will everything happen behind his back while she tries to hide it all? Really hoping it's the latter...
1. So after she spoke with Mrs.Clarkson Lily realized that her biggest problem is not Fred, but her dreams that she's dreaming over and over again. And also hypnotherapist "fixed" some little things between them.

2. Trust me we tryed many different things. We think this is the perfect balance.

As someone who loves some good old NTR, loved this. Was even somewhat annoyed that the demo ended because I want more.
Thank you :)

Good demo. It will be very nice if there was a few additional features like standing full height picture in your current outfit, in corner or some mirror for addition stimulation, auto sprint, and text skip button.
I agree with this, would be nice to be able to hit a key to see a full image of what we're currently wearing. Other than that I really enjoyed the demo. Will be keeping an eye on this.
Thanks.
Yes, we are working on some things you mentioned right now.

I enjoy the demo, really im. I have a single question if you dont mind:

Lily´s body can change? i mean i saw the body circle percent UI, so i guess will be a gym or something for build her body?
You guessed it right. :)
Maybe you didn't noticed, but she talked wih her coworker Nicole about that.

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i really like the gameplay and Lilly is quite attractive. altho, some of the dialogue sounds kinda odd (mainly in the dress shop) with the way you phrased it but other than that, i like where this is goin:).
Yes. The english is not great, we are aware of that, however recently we found a solution about that problem.

:eek:

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Good work, you have my sword, errm, I mean you have my 1$/mo ;)

godnueng123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like something i'm willing to pay for. great work man!!!!!!

justbobted

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks pretty good so far.

jibblybits

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Map design is ok, graphics are stellar.
+1 for full standing image with current outfit.
I'm assuming there will be more to the work routine (repetitive)
Extended bath 20+ times with no change in outcome.
Demo ended just as it was getting really good.

Overall, outstanding.
Subscribed

Mie Urqes

Reputation score

I had some doubts at the beginning, but it turns out to be pretty good ;)

imstilldreaming

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I enjoyed the demo a lot man, this game have a lot of potential!

LFox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pretty good start definitely interested in seeing more. As others mentioned the work aspect is rather tedious. I hope you allow people to pick and choose which content they want to see/participate in. These sorts of games have a tendency to railroad people into content or interacting with people they don't want to.

One thing I really noticed all through the game is all your images seem a bit squished or stretched. Comparing the start screen with the same picture on the start of the thread it seems you are pushing 16:9 widescreen images into a 4:3 square space which is creating the weird effect and making all the characters look super fat or super skinny depending on the picture angle.

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Good work, you have my sword, errm, I mean you have my 1$/mo ;)
Looks like something i'm willing to pay for. great work man!!!!!!
Looks pretty good so far.
I had some doubts at the beginning, but it turns out to be pretty good ;)
I enjoyed the demo a lot man, this game have a lot of potential!
Thanks alot guys ! :)

Map design is ok, graphics are stellar.
+1 for full standing image with current outfit.
I'm assuming there will be more to the work routine (repetitive)
Extended bath 20+ times with no change in outcome.
Demo ended just as it was getting really good.

Overall, outstanding.
Subscribed
Thanks for kind words.

Some of those are already fixed...
Like extended bath and standing renders with current outfits ;)

Pretty good start definitely interested in seeing more. As others mentioned the work aspect is rather tedious. I hope you allow people to pick and choose which content they want to see/participate in. These sorts of games have a tendency to railroad people into content or interacting with people they don't want to.

One thing I really noticed all through the game is all your images seem a bit squished or stretched. Comparing the start screen with the same picture on the start of the thread it seems you are pushing 16:9 widescreen images into a 4:3 square space which is creating the weird effect and making all the characters look super fat or super skinny depending on the picture angle.
Thank you we will keep that in mind.

We forgot to mention that recommended aspect ratio should be 16:9. (graphic cards default)

If your graphic card is using "gpu scaling" then the card is pushing that 4:3 ratio.

LFox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

We forgot to mention that recommended aspect ratio should be 16:9. (graphic cards default)

If your graphic card is using "gpu scaling" then the card is pushing that 4:3 ratio.
The problem is the game is in 4:3 so you'll either get stretching/squishing in the normal rpgmaker gameplay mode (which is 4:3) or the picture scenes (which is 16:9). To prevent any stretching/squishing you'd need to have the pictures tailored to display in 4:3 since that's what rpgmaker seems to run in.

I don't know about most people but since I run a lot of stuff that doesn't support widescreen like older titles and rpgmaker games I have things setup to maintain the games aspect ratio. Your game is the first one I've seen where you don't want it maintaining the normal aspect ratio.

Zairus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thats really great demo, like it a lot, i have only 1 question, about update release system, it would be monthly like supercreep or incest story or some kind of other?

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The problem is the game is in 4:3 so you'll either get stretching/squishing in the normal rpgmaker gameplay mode (which is 4:3) or the picture scenes (which is 16:9). To prevent any stretching/squishing you'd need to have the pictures tailored to display in 4:3 since that's what rpgmaker seems to run in.

I don't know about most people but since I run a lot of stuff that doesn't support widescreen like older titles and rpgmaker games I have things setup to maintain the games aspect ratio. Your game is the first one I've seen where you don't want it maintaining the normal aspect ratio.
Of course we know that rpg is running by default in 4:3 but not always with black bars like it should.
It depends on many different things. Example: win7 users, by default have that "stretched screen" both on nvidia and amd.

So if we use 4:3 renders (like we should) we have exactly the same problem :)

There is a script that can solve that problem, fixing everyone on 4:3, but we decided not to use it because it's tearing the images somehow.

We are working on that.

Last edited:

jibblybits

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just noticed your avatar. Sweet lemonade! MM sweet lemonade, Sweet lemonade, Yeah Sweet lemonade!

trimortel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a few questions about the game and his development:

What would be the fetish of the game?

will you make some shota scene ?

How long the development gonna take?

And How long between Content Updates?

Thanks for you futur answer and share with us your game :cool:

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just noticed your avatar. Sweet lemonade! MM sweet lemonade, Sweet lemonade, Yeah Sweet lemonade!
:D :D :D

I have a few questions about the game and his development:

What would be the fetish of the game?

will you make some shota scene ?

Thanks for you futur answer and share with us your game :cool:
The fetish of the game, hmm hard question (u'll see) :D

No. There will be no shota scenes.

How long the development gonna take?

And How long between Content Updates?
Thats really great demo, like it a lot, i have only 1 question, about update release system, it would be monthly like supercreep or incest story or some kind of other?
The game will be updated monthly and those updates will be available sooner for patreons.
We are currently adding some more renders and fixing some things in the demo that will be available for everybody soon.
Also we are creating new content for patreons.

Last edited:

Urelsor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Jebus on a fucking motorbike... That game is awesome.

Really nice graphic and animations(!).
Good story. Just keep a low pace so it won't become to unrealistic.
And I really like to stats at the top of the screen. Kind reminds me of LoP games.

Just a question. You said english is not your nativ language. Are you german, cause I kinda remember I read "Schwanz" once in one of the dialogs.