What's new

Lily of the Valley - NTR H-English Game [ver0.7]

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Lily of the Valley - NTR H-English Game [ver0.1]

Aca, this is just a suggestion, but why don't you put the link to your patreon and demo in your banner?

It's gonna be like a free ads y'know.

-edit-
Something along this line, just like hrpgheaven's maybe?

Last edited:
OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Aca, this is just a suggestion, but why don't you put the link to your patreon and demo in your banner?

It's gonna be like a free ads y'know.

-edit-
Something along this line, just like hrpgheaven's maybe?

click image for info
That's a pretty good idea :)
Thank you :D

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

might wanna add a teensy little 'visit my patreon page' or something along that line under the image, if I were you. :D

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

might wanna add a teensy little 'visit my patreon page' or something along that line under the image, if I were you. :D
Yeah, I'm also gonna PS some render when i have time for that :)

Thanks Teaz. ;)

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I only have one question. Is the MC a whip or will he actually fight for his wife? I really love those NTR stories where after the MC find out whats going on he actually takes steps to get back hes girl. However that actually could make the whole thing much more complicated.
Maybe having 2 routes? One with him discovering things and the others where the pieces of evidence are only for the player to see (I prefer that one ^^).
It sooo frustrating that it's on the woman pov, it would have been an example of perfect western ntr otherwise :p

FlamingNegger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't get any dialogue boxes or texts from the demo, how do I fix that?

*Edit: Okay, I must have hit ctrl by accident, which hid all the texts. I think that it would be a good idea to disable the hiding of text before the game tells us about the key to do so. That, or explicitly stating it somewhere would be good.

Last edited:
OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Maybe having 2 routes? One with him discovering things and the others where the pieces of evidence are only for the player to see (I prefer that one ^^).
It sooo frustrating that it's on the woman pov, it would have been an example of perfect western ntr otherwise :p
Since the game is designed to count every action, the question is when those routes will appear.
The answer, well not yet, because she needs to go through some changes first.
But yes there will definitely be crossroads as well as multiple endings. ;)

I don't get any dialogue boxes or texts from the demo, how do I fix that?

*Edit: Okay, I must have hit ctrl by accident, which hid all the texts. I think that it would be a good idea to disable the hiding of text before the game tells us about the key to do so. That, or explicitly stating it somewhere would be good.
Yeah, I guess we should change the position of that button. That will do it.

FlamingNegger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice game though, I went through the demo, and it really distinguished itself from the others, especially the attention put into the various scenarios and scenes.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just take a look at the patreon page, and apparently you've set a new target milestone, huh?

I hope you'll reach the milestone soon. Even though I didn't pledge as a patreon (since I can't, not because I wouldn't), I know this game is worth all those target, if not more.:D:D

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nice game though, I went through the demo, and it really distinguished itself from the others, especially the attention put into the various scenarios and scenes.
Thanks for the kind words man :)

Just take a look at the patreon page, and apparently you've set a new target milestone, huh?

I hope you'll reach the milestone soon. Even though I didn't pledge as a patreon (since I can't, not because I wouldn't), I know this game is worth all those target, if not more.:D:D
Yeah. We just bought gtx 970 today. :) :) :)
Thanks Teaz.

trimortel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So how are the statut of the uptade ? keep the good work and can't wait to see more oh this game

NLegend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

seems amazing, played it, loved it:) cant wait to see future updates, also, i found quite a few spelling errors, it didnt take away from the experience, but for example donut is spelled as donat etc:) 9/10 stars from me:D also, creator, i was wondering how long you plan between updates(just a rough estimation is fine), ive seen some awesome projects get cancelled or updates just take too long to actually keep my interest and i dont want that to happen to this game too as i really enjoy it:D

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So how are the statut of the uptade ? keep the good work and can't wait to see more oh this game
seems amazing, played it, loved it:) cant wait to see future updates, also, i found quite a few spelling errors, it didnt take away from the experience, but for example donut is spelled as donat etc:) 9/10 stars from me:D also, creator, i was wondering how long you plan between updates(just a rough estimation is fine), ive seen some awesome projects get cancelled or updates just take too long to actually keep my interest and i dont want that to happen to this game too as i really enjoy it:D
Thanks guys !

Yeah we are aware that we have some troubles with spelling errors and such.
However that will not be the case in the upcoming updates. :)
We made a great deal with one English professor.
Her job is to correct all the bad words/spelling errors that we are writing :)
We are very happy that we found her. She really knows what she's doing...

And yes, we will release next update to our patreons in the next couple of days.

Chartog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Played the demo again. I really hope we get to see a lot more of Nicole. I actually prefer her to Lily.

ravana

Reputation score

Really nice game! i like how it's story of corruption slowly progress, i hope you retain this feature. Lily's design is a beauty.
The ntr bit with the step father i dig were it's goin.
Im not fond of hypnosis fetish but you implemented nicely.
If you update the game frequently i'll consider to patreon.

Shakara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, just a question. Did going to the gym affect "just" her stats or did her pic change as well? something like fit 0-25 pic unchanged, 25-50 she got more "trained" etc. I dont know how hard it is, to program something like this in rpg maker.

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey, just a question. Did going to the gym affect "just" her stats or did her pic change as well? something like fit 0-25 pic unchanged, 25-50 she got more "trained" etc. I dont know how hard it is, to program something like this in rpg maker.
Nothing hard with RPG Maker, just a variable that changes the pictures. He would have to check the value for every event in the future, that would be annoying. And for what? The girl is not fat, would you notice 2 cm less on her hips?

Shakara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nah nothing like that. maybe my mind got it wrong, but his pic of her in his sig looks a little different then her in his game.

pirro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has this gotten any updates since 1.1?

trimortel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not yet, the update got delayed