What's new

Lily of the Valley - NTR H-English Game [ver0.7]

babon123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lily of the Valley - NTR H-English Game [ver0.2]

Even with the 10$ you get the update. This month they gave it with little delay, but their page says 2-3 weeks delay between the 10 and 15$ pledges.
The update was like 1 hour added content, even less. Lots of new renders this month, but little in terms of gameplay/events:
two soft scenes, one in the fitness and one at home, with a little story development in between
Ah I see, I assume you're backer right ?

So that means I will skip backing up for now until there is quite decent gameplay update per month, I understand the creator mention about creating bunch of new render which will be use for future.

Thanks Stoper,

Last edited:

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Ah I see, I assume you're backer right ?

So that means I will skip backing up for now until there is quite decent gameplay update per month, I understand the creator mention about creating bunch of new render which will be use for future.

Thanks Stoper,
If you're looking to have your money's worth, then I guess buying several Star Wars games today from GoG or Steam, would be the better decision.
If you want to support P and P in their development, now is as good a time as ever :)

USBFighter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it gonna be a free game a month after initial release? because the Patreon page never mentions it. :confused:

Chartog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it gonna be a free game a month after initial release? because the Patreon page never mentions it. :confused:
They never gave a concrete answer. I believe pandp are letting the patrons decide when's a fair public release.

USBFighter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

They never gave a concrete answer. I believe pandp are letting the patrons decide when's a fair public release.
Oh well hope's gone. Moving on. Developers, Good luck though.

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh well hope's gone. Moving on. Developers, Good luck though.
We said we'll talk to our patreons to release it sooner in public.
We don't know exact releasing date but we can promise you it will be released by the end of the month.:)

USBFighter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

We said we'll talk to our patreons to release it sooner in public.
We don't know exact releasing date but we can promise you it will be released by the end of the month.:)
Its not the early release that I'm worried. Its the inconsistency of the fine print, that bothers me. Anyway, I'm not a supporter. Good luck Though.

Last edited:

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

the most important thing is to enjoy making the game and to please the patreons with updates. what the public want is secondary. yes, its a good way to get feedback but in the end the public is getting it for free and should be happy whenever you decide to release any updates.

the most important for me, and i also believe for everybody is that you continue making progress and eventually finish the game. i just hate it when the creators loose motivation and drop the project because of too much stress of ungrateful people.

babon123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you're looking to have your money's worth, then I guess buying several Star Wars games today from GoG or Steam, would be the better decision.
If you want to support P and P in their development, now is as good a time as ever :)
I will wait to see 1st after their 2nd update, I hope backer can share some experience later on.

for now 15/10 bucks for 1 hour gameplay is bit too expensive for my taste :)

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the most important thing is to enjoy making the game and to please the patreons with updates. what the public want is secondary. yes, its a good way to get feedback but in the end the public is getting it for free and should be happy whenever you decide to release any updates.

the most important for me, and i also believe for everybody is that you continue making progress and eventually finish the game. i just hate it when the creators loose motivation and drop the project because of too much stress of ungrateful people.
I completely agree with you 1baka.

for now 15/10 bucks for 1 hour gameplay is bit too expensive for my taste :)
Well the month simply doesn't have enough days. :)
Creating only one render with background needs around 3 hours to be complete .[setting up the scene + rendering]
We have 80 including the animation. That's only the renders we are talking about.
I think the math is simple.
The thing is, we can create some sort of mazes or whatever just for the time wasting, but what's the point in that.
I'm going to say it again, we don't wanna force anybody to pledge or anything like that. The updates will be free, just not yet.

haurock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Your game is great, man! I'm hyped for the next public release(i wish i could pledge, but my country's situation doesn't allows it now).

babon123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I completely agree with you 1baka.

Well the month simply doesn't have enough days. :)
Creating only one render with background needs around 3 hours to be complete .[setting up the scene + rendering]
We have 80 including the animation. That's only the renders we are talking about.
I think the math is simple.
The thing is, we can create some sort of mazes or whatever just for the time wasting, but what's the point in that.
I'm going to say it again, we don't wanna force anybody to pledge or anything like that. The updates will be free, just not yet.
Usually customer perspective on per hour cost gameplay
Let take example new uncharted game , cost 75 bucks with gameplay about 8-9 hour. It means not even 10 bucks per hour.

While I do understand creating game need lot of time, but these kind of thing from my perspective as customer can be avoidable by creating all the render before accepting any kind of payment.

So every month you can focus create quite good content , about 2 hour gameplay then you can charge your customer.

with these method you can create good rep with your customer and generate new customer.

that being said, if situation change with decent gameplay per month and the game direction is going with my taste I will support you, for now just focus on creating good content for each month :)

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Your game is great, man! I'm hyped for the next public release(i wish i could pledge, but my country's situation doesn't allows it now).
Thanks man, don't worry about it.

Let take example new uncharted game , cost 75 bucks with gameplay about 8-9 hour. It means not even 10 bucks per hour.

While I do understand creating game need lot of time, but these kind of thing from my perspective as customer can be avoidable by creating all the render before accepting any kind of payment.

So every month you can focus create quite good content , about 2 hour gameplay then you can charge your customer.

with these method you can create good rep with your customer and generate new customer.

that being said, if situation change with decent gameplay per month and the game direction is going with my taste I will support you, for now just focus on creating good content for each month :)
You have to make a difference between supporting and buying something.
I'm not selling anything to anyone.
I told you, you will be able to download it if you want to wait 1 month. It's not that hard really :)
Anyway we are doing our best to create the best game that we can.

Last edited:

vrtrtr

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It might just be me being a stickler,

but stating v0.2 in the title but only providing v0.1.1 is misleading.

babon123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

question,

Is there going to be freedom on the story ?
ie, let say in the future I can buy the 1st dress that the seller mention (which Lily decline to buy) and I can choose to wear it for the restaurant job ?
or the clothes will be tie to the event/certain job only ?

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

you can not compare a big studio with 20 years of experience, with Sony to help marketing, with millions or sales with a small group marketing using patreon.

if they have millions of patreons, then of course they would not need much, 1¢/month and they would have enough to expand and make even more.

the purpose of patreon is to allow small groups to make something and get economical support while the patreons can follow and be part of the progress. its a bit costly, but you help making something then would otherwise not be possible.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

question,

Is there going to be freedom on the story ?
ie, let say in the future I can buy the 1st dress that the seller mention (which Lily decline to buy) and I can choose to wear it for the restaurant job ?
or the clothes will be tie to the event/certain job only ?
I like this idea actually, would be cool to be able to buy the outfits later down the line after she's been broken down a bit.

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I like this idea actually, would be cool to be able to buy the outfits later down the line after she's been broken down a bit.
I'm pretty sure that's the authors' idea. They teased with the outfit for now, but you'll get it with the rise of the girl's "corruption".

babon123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you can not compare a big studio with 20 years of experience, with Sony to help marketing, with millions or sales with a small group marketing using patreon.

if they have millions of patreons, then of course they would not need much, 1¢/month and they would have enough to expand and make even more.

the purpose of patreon is to allow small groups to make something and get economical support while the patreons can follow and be part of the progress. its a bit costly, but you help making something then would otherwise not be possible.
sorry I'm disagree with that sentiment
money is money, content is content for me
and good content will get my money no matter how expensive it is

I'm just stating to the creator that this update maybe bit outreach for me and if the creator in the future make more content per update then I will support them.
If not then I will just wait for the free stuff after 1-2 month, I am patient :)

rykdragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You have to make a difference between supporting and buying something.
I'm not selling anything to anyone.
I told you, you will be able to download it if you want to wait 1 month. It's not that hard really :)
Anyway we are doing our best to create the best game that we can.
Every creater said Its a support system but they act like selling a game. They release a demo and dont share any thing. If you can do something good and to continue your work need supporting. But they were change the supporting system to buying system. And now there is no diffirent between buying and supporting.

But I think you are diffirent than the others. If l have money(10$ lots of money in my country) l support you because your way of making game is deserve supporting. I want to supporting you not because your game is great. Your attitude more important for me.

I only played your demo and I like it but I have to wait one mounth to play next update. It doesnt matter, I can wait. Good luck.

My English is worst than anything, I know.:D