What's new

Lily of the Valley - NTR H-English Game [ver0.7]

babon123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lily of the Valley - NTR H-English Game [ver0.2]

I'm pretty sure that's the authors' idea. They teased with the outfit for now, but you'll get it with the rise of the girl's "corruption".
if he can pull this off then this will be one of the greatest english HRPG :)

so far that come close to it is Fountain of Mana, and Nerion still need to figure out couple of kinks for that to work. And I think to get that need lot of coding and proper branching setup

USBFighter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sheet, I feel like I erupted something. :confused:

Though I would like to make a suggestion for the game. I don't care if it will be used, heard or bashed (because mesa not a supporter) but have you thought about adding a milkman? or a pizza delivery guy? or an old neighbor of two? or bestfriend of the husband visiting because of a game/barbecue. Heck! Even friends of Frank! Think of the potential! Its cliche, but hey it works. :D

Also, are the Sex scenes repeatable? or is it just a one time thing? Cause, you know, the theme is cheating and having sex with another partner besides your husband once kind of beats the meaning of the cheating part. Damn! That would be one heck of the replayable game.

Last edited:

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

if he can pull this off then this will be one of the greatest english HRPG :)
Variables are a basic RPG Maeker function. They will "pull it off".

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Congrats on reaching the milestone~~ :D:D:D

dragong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

as i like a lot this game i would like to know if and when the v 0.2 will be released to non patreon

Greebo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I played your demo yesterday, and I like the direction you're going with the game if you're doing what I think you are by allowing the player to in some way edit their character (such as losing weight, etc).

Keep it up! :)

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You must add opton to change hairslyle later on as well.

I hate that helmet-like hairstyles.

Chartog

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I second this big time. Of course the more customization the longer each update will take. I just really am not a fan of Lily's hair at all.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I second this big time. Of course the more customization the longer each update will take. I just really am not a fan of Lily's hair at all.
This might not be customisation but rather one of thouse moments when she goes out of her past miserable self.

New Clothes
Loosing Weight
New Fairstyle

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Heck! Even friends of Frank!
Already included in V.02

as i like a lot this game i would like to know if and when the v 0.2 will be released to non patreon
Right after we release V.03.

Congrats on reaching the milestone~~ :D:D:D
I played your demo yesterday, and I like the direction you're going with the game if you're doing what I think you are by allowing the player to in some way edit their character (such as losing weight, etc).
Keep it up! :)
Thanks guys :)

All in good time ;)

Raveman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I love Lily vanilla model, bob cut hair style and her curvaceous body are perfect imho, there are too many 90-60-90 long hair blondes in the Western Hentaiverse.

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This game is getting so much praise....

Its kind of sad, the game so far is literally a stereotypical hottie housewife that does sort of fuck all, living a normal bland life.

AND PEOPLE LOVE IT.

Fucking dirt digging simulator VR GAME OF THE YEAR HERE WE COME.

USE

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Its kind of sad, the game so far is literally a stereotypical hottie housewife that does sort of fuck all, living a normal bland life.

AND PEOPLE LOVE IT.

yeah its better than 95% of the english hrpg games out there.

Zenban

Reputation score

Just pledged to 15$ in hopes of continuing my adventure, but apparently I have to wait till June 1st

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just pledged to 15$ in hopes of continuing my adventure, but apparently I have to wait till June 1st
Yea because the patreon takes the pledge money at the start of each month, when the pledge is processed you get the most recent demo. :) That's just how it goes. I know the feeling. :p

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

AND PEOPLE LOVE IT.

I'm not sure how you're seeing this specifically as the problem. Why does it need a fantastical premise to be a good game? If you could make a "dirt digging simulator" that somehow had an engaging premise wouldn't that be an overall good thing?

Byk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Great game, i really don't have anything bad to say about it. Waiting to see more but from what i've seen so far, i think this is going to be one of the great, if not best, games there is. Ideas are great, there are some new ones i didn't saw in the game yet, i like them all :) I'll keep my eye on this one, keep up the good work ;)

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Great game, i really don't have anything bad to say about it. Waiting to see more but from what i've seen so far, i think this is going to be one of the great, if not best, games there is. Ideas are great, there are some new ones i didn't saw in the game yet, i like them all :) I'll keep my eye on this one, keep up the good work ;)
Thanks Byk :)

Reactions: Byk

trimortel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello i have a question when the next uptdate will come out and what can we expect in this one?
Keep the good work and can't wait to see more of your amazing game

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello i have a question when the next uptdate will come out and what can we expect in this one?
Keep the good work and can't wait to see more of your amazing game
As soon as we finish v0.3 we'll release v0.2 in public. A great deal of it has been finished so far.
We don't know the exact date right now but we are pushing so hard to release it as fast as we can.
V0.3 update is going to be slightly different then the previous ones.The difference is that V0.3 is not going to be that linear anymore.