Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Kylie (Courage Wolf)

"Aye it was. Some of the best I've ever made honestly," Bella replied, looking quite happy.

"Good Kylie, I'm glad you're starting to feel a little better yourself, or at least you look like it anyway," Ashera said, petting Kylie again.

"It... kind of is. It's a little tight, but... it's alright I guess," Sheena said, wriggling around a bit as Ashera petted her head.

Sheena came soon after when Kylie teased her a bit more, her body shuddering in bliss as she did. "Come dear, do you want me to take you again? Right here in front of everybody?" Ashera asked Sheena, who looked up with puppy dog eyes and nodded her head slightly. Ashera grinned and pulled her up, getting Sheena out of her suit, and lifting her up and laying her down onto one of the bar tables, and doing just as she'd said, taking Sheena right there, while the entire tavern watched.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie was glad Sheena was enjoying herself, and even more so when Ashera took her on the table in front of everyone without a care in the world, considering how easily Sheena used to become embarrassed. Almost cripplingly so.

Watching, Kylie rubbed her own Belly with Giselle's child still growing slowly and realized why Ashera wouldn't take her like the others. And that was ok, That was Mistress' choice.

Watching, Kylie smiled and rolled up the suit, before sneaking on out to finally find Serena. It'd been awhile since she'd seen the elf.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Sheena had a look of glee on her face as Ashera stripped her and thrust into her, with Ashera looking like she was greatly enjoying it herself as she pounded into Sheena. Kylie felt an incredibly powerful feeling of happiness wash over her, radiating from Ashera and Sheena both, and their pleasure boiling over into the tavern where the people inside were blushing and looking more and more aroused with every second.

"Hmhm, you want it don't you Sheena. You love it don't you," Ashera said to Sheena, making her squeal lewdly as Kylie headed out.

After a few short minutes, Kylie found her way to Serena's, where Serena was... doing much the same as she had been before really. She was tinkering at her desk with an amulet from the looks of it, though she seemed more sociable at least, as she looked over and smiled at Kylie. "Oh hey there Kylie. How you doing?" Serena said cheerfully, waving to her, and looking more well rested than she ever did before now.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hi Serena Kylie said brightly, moving over to look at what the elf was tinkering with. Serena seemed to have benefited from the Mistress more then anyone, as if her Mistress's happiness had shaken whatever lethargy had gripped the punkish elf before hand.

I actually just came to say hello, I Haven't seen you since you made our rings, and the one night in the bar where I grabbed that poor Kitsune's tail. Kylie said, laughing at the memory as she watched Serena work.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie found that Serena was tinkering with an amulet, obviously magical. She stopped tinkering when Kylie came over, and put it on, where she gasped softly upon activating it. "Oh yes... yes, fucking yes it's working," Serena said, beginning to levitate about a foot or two off the ground.

Moments later though, the magic seemed to die down and she fell to the floor in a heap, cursing with every breath. "Fucking hell, dammit... shit," was some of what Serena said.

"Welp, back to the drawing board on that. There anything you wanted in particular Kylie? I'm not gonna be able to really work on that again for now, too dangerous," Serena said, looking over to Kylie after tossing the amulet down onto her desk.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Haa! That was awesome! Kylie said, helping Serena back up before tilting her head as she said it was too dangerous to keep working on.

Umm... not really, I was just making sure you were ok. Haven't seen you in a long while. Kylie said, picking up the discarded amulet.

Why is it too dangerous? I mean... this whole place feels weird to me. Surprised you haven't asked why I'm glowing. Figured it would interest you. Turns out I'm like.. a Golem? Genasi I think was what Amara said? Kinda but not quite? I'm a new thing. I don't have a name for what I am yet. I'm a Kylie. she said, losing herself for a moment before grinning and throwing up her arms.

Setting the amulet back down, Kylie took off her top and showed off the glowy lines. See? I eat magic... well... no. I don't eat magic, I eat what makes up magic? What were the words.. "You can absorb the Primordial Forces of Creation" That was it. All the crazy weather is kinda my fault. Sorry... but I thought, I haven't seen Serena in ages, and she would probably think this was cool as fuck. Kylie continued, throwing purple light everywhere cos she was excited.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well it's nice to see you again then, hmhm," Serena replied, hugging Kylie. "And it's too dangerous I think, because... hah... I apparently don't know what I'm doing with it," she added, looking embarrassed, and a little angry that her tinkering hadn't worked.

"And yeah, you look like a genasi to me. Were you not always one or something?" Serena said after a few moments, tilting her head to the side this time. "I do think it's quite interesting to say the least. Hmm... you know, you might be able to help me with something. Could use you almost like a magical battery of sorts, or a link or relay for magical energies, since your body seems to be able to handle the arcane energies that flow about. Wanna help?" she went on to say, scratching her chin with a curious look in her eyes.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie bounced around happily before putting her top back on cos her bewbs were flopping around uselessly and it was uncomfortable. Thinking she shrugged. I absorb lightning strikes. Sure. Why not. Kylie said, cheerfully, smiling and gesturing for Serena to lead the way.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well I need to charge this old wand here with some more charges of arcane energy. Think you can help... steady the flow into it? Kind of regulate it, make sure not too much flows in," Serena said, gesturing at a wand on her desk and looking quite giddy.

Serena moved the wand to a nearby table, and had Kylie sit next to it, and on the other side of the table, she set down some sort of box looking thing. "Don't ask how I got this thing, it cost me more than you'll ever know, in more ways than just gold. Let's just say, only archmages are supposed to have access to these things for this kind of thing, but it's very inefficient to say the least, so having you regulate the flow for me would be useful," Serena said, gesturing to the box. "Now put your left hand on the box thingy, and your other on the wand, and just, let the energy flow into the wand when I set it loose, and try to keep too much from going into the wand, and yourself too for that matter," she added, explaining to Kylie what to do.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

So try not to explode? Gotcha! Kylie said, setting her hand on the doohicky and her other hand on the thingamajig. When she felt something, she'd let her body hold most of the brunt and let it roll into the thingamajig. Keeping an eye on how much it could handle without exploding.

What happens if I do explode though? it's pretty spectacular.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Basically yeah, I have faith though," Serena replied, patting Kylie on the shoulder.

"Mmm, I imagine it'll be a very bright purple flash, followed by a beautiful aurora filling the entire village. Then followed by the bloodcurdling screams of agony from everyone, assuming they have time to do so. So... yeah, be careful, and if you feel like you're having too much energy flow into you, let go of the box thingy, and just destroy the wand with overflowing it. Better to lose the wand than you," Serena replied when asked what would happen if Kylie exploded.

The energy soon began to flow into Kylie, and then on into the wand. It was slow at first, but soon, Kylie felt it flowing faster and faster, almost too fast for her to handle alone. She quickly began to regulate it in her mind, slowing her breathing, and feeling it out. She let just a tiny bit dam up inside of her, and turned it into a steady stream, simply perfectly balanced to allow just enough through, while not hurting herself in the process.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

It was certainly different from the lightning bolts she usually inhaled like they were made for her. Or she for them, and in a way she realistically was. But this was a steady and increasing flow, something she hadn't done before. But she figured it out soon enough and managed to cycle it around through her body before letting it into the wand, slowing the flow as she did until the wand seemed full.

When it was, and nothing exploded, she let it go and grinned, mostly because she was glowing ALOT brighter now. The damned box had filled her to capacity for a moment and she had to think of a way to get rid of it all.

Well, that was interesting. I'm like a little magic jar. But... Gotta do something about all this extra... Glow. she said, wondering what to do about it. It wasn't electricity, she couldn't just dump it into the ground. OOO! I KNOW! Kylie said, grabbing Serena's hand and rushing out to a nearby tree. BEHOLD THE POWERS OF CREATION! THE PRIMORDIAL CHAOS! she declared wildly for no real reason, before slamming her hand into the tree and dumping it all in there. Super Tree.

Which was awesome because she was a complete pervert with too many fetishes to count and the last thing that had been on her mind was *What if this tree was alive and rapey, AND it's vines could shoot like... sticky goo at people wandering by*

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"If you want, the box thingy has a discharger spot on it so it draws the excess back in and out of you," Serena said, gesturing to a little handle on the box.

Serena followed Kylie out to the tree as Kylie dumped the excess energy into the tree. The tree, when Kylie did this, mutated in a way. It grew taller, by a good ten feet or more, the trunk grew wider, and the leaves grew larger as well. The vines that hung from some of the branches began to grow as well, and Kylie saw some wriggling around a bit, but not much.

"Hmm, looks like if you put in a little more effort, then it might have become alive and rapey, as you mentioned," Serena said with a chuckle.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

So... you're saying I need more energy... wanna see if I can actually do it? Kylie asked, rushing back to get the boxy thing and preparing to turn the dial to 11,000 instead of 11. 1... I kinda really need to figure this out, 2... it'll be interesting and who doesn't love the worlds most gigantic tree. Kylie said, going super saiyan on the energy flow.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm, if you want to, then you could gather a little more energy to do it. But, I'd suggest not using my arcane safe. It's not meant for that sort of thing really. And I really don't want anything to happen to it, considering how hard it was to get a hold of it and all," Serena said, looking a bit worried about using her box thingy for such a trivial thing as this.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

But... But I already made the storm go away Kylie said, before trying something else and putting her hands on the ground. Suppose I'll use the island then. I mean... why not. It's a planet, it has juice to spare. Kylie said, concentrating entirely too hard for this insane task and searching around for a big current before putting her other hand on the tree.

AND SHE'D KEEP AT IT UNTIL SOMETHING WORKED >.<

I mean... if I start calling down lightning strikes in the middle of the village people will panic. she said conversationally as she did so. You can watch, see if you can figure out how I work cos I really don't know. you're the magicy one.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Deciding to use the world's energies, as it had plenty to spare, Kylie managed to round up enough to make her giant rape tree just out back of Serena's house/workshop. The thing's vines waved wildly at first before calming back down, and it seemed to simply sense it's creators nearby, and merely caressed their cheeks with a vine each.

"Wow, looks like that was enough. And yeah, probably best to not do that Kylie. Don't want to accidentally strike someone, or something important," Serena said, looking curiously at Kylie and grinning for a moment. "Come here, we'll let him be and learn what's what, and stuff," she added before she headed back inside and got something that resembled a balloon, which she blew up a bit and then waved a hand across it before she tossed it at Kylie, letting it float down a bit, where it did so, before moving over to Kylie's hair and sticking to it, without even needing to be rubbed on it first or anything.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie cuddled her tree for a bit before she was suddenly attacked... WITH A BALLOON! wondering why there was a balloon stuck on her head, Kylie pulled it off, and pushed it at Serena. What is that? she asked, tilting her head and tickling a vine cos it was just a baby rape tree. And thankfully hadn't started spraying glue or silk around everywhere in a panic.

It was actually being rather sweet.

Watching the Balloon, kylie wandered around it, and poked it again. So... what do you think I can actually manage with all this? she asked, glad to be making a tree better instead of turning one to dust.

I mean... I really have no idea.... O! I SHOULD TRY IT WITH AN ANIMAL! she said, having what had to be the worst idea in history for a moment.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmm, just as I thought. You attract magical energies... somewhat. Kind of like a magnet on iron or something. And no I really don't know what you might be capable of now. It's interesting to say the least though. But the balloon is just that, a balloon. Just one I imbued with a little energy to see how your body attracted it. And no, please don't try it with an animal, you might do more than mutate it. Just... think of this power of alteration, or shapeshifting, because that's kinda what it is, as something to test as much as possible before putting it into actual use," Serena said, taking the balloon and bouncing it between her hands as they went back inside. "Would you like some tea? Or coffee, I got both," Serena then asked, going to get Kylie whichever she desired, and returning with a cup of tea for herself.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Coffee please. And yeah... when there's a thunderstorm the lightning ONLY strikes me... it's tingly. But enjoyable. Kylie said, giggling at the explanation of the balloon.

And yeah... that could go poorly. But shapeshifting? Like... what, I can just change things? I suppose that's better then just turning them to dust... I always feel a little bad when I do that. But it's a good way to get a little boost. Kylie said, while they went inside and Kylie got her coffee.

Sitting down, she sighed. Hazel taught me how to push the extra into the ground. But that always takes it all and I feel so tired after. But I can kinda... smell? feel? It's a weird sensation, but I get an idea of what energy is where. Kylie said, shrugging and sipping on her coffee.

I thought because you enchant things and well.... Golem-ish, that you'd be a great person to talk to about it. she said, blushing.