Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Kylie (Courage Wolf)

Tina giggled and cuddled back with Kylie, her tail tickling Kylie's as they coiled around one another affectionately. Tina didn't care if Kylie sat in her lap, and let her stay there, merely holding her close, lovingly, and not letting her go save to help wash Kylie off. "I... worry about Giselle and Delilah, and even though before the mistress blessed me, I knew where they went, part of my stubborn mind is refusing to let me speak their locations to you all, if I even really did know where they went. I just... can't remember exactly," Tina said, rubbing her temples as she tried to force herself to remember, and apparently only giving herself a headache.

"Worry not my dears, everything will work out for the best in the end, I'm sure of it," Ashera told them all, sighing softly as she had her first bath in a very long time.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I just hope they're safe... Kylie whimpered, staying curled up with Tina like a lost puppy while everyone enjoyed the bath. Once it was over though, Kylie wandered over to Ashera shyly and wriggled a little. I want to thank my Mistress for helping Tina... So please, if it would make you happy Mistress, use me for your pleasure. she squeaked out, shuffling in place nervously and managing to somehow make a trained killer look adorable.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I... know that they are, I just, can't remember where they went is all. Gods this is annoying," Tina said, rubbing her temples some more.

"Aw sweetie, you're so cute. I think I'm a little fucked out right now though, and so is Amara, hmhm. But she did deserve it after all, after what she did to me before and whatnot," Ashera replied when Kylie told Ashera to use her as she saw fit, smiling softly as she pulled Kylie down and hugged her close, kissing her on the forehead. "You've already thanked me so much Kylie, by freeing me," she added.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie wriggled and blushed, being praised by her mistress, before retrieving all her gear and regirding herself for possible invasion by enemies known or unknown. Checking and doublechecking everything before returning to Tina and yanking her down to a couch. once there, she'd lay on her side, head in Tina's lap and close her eyes, one hand resting on her thigh.

We can all be happy together forever here. The village is joining us, all of it, and everyone is safe. Kylie muttered softly, closing her eyes and relaxing.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, maybe I shall have you tonight though, but the question is... how to have you," Ashera said, tickling Kylie under her chin.

After they finished in the bath, Kylie saw Mara and Sheena were both taking care of Ashera, drying her off before drying themselves, and both were graced with a kiss from their mistress. Tina helped Kylie dry off, and didn't stop her from putting her things back on and getting her gear ready, just in case. Once they'd gotten back to the living room and sat down on the couch, with Kylie's head in her lap, Tina smiled and gently caressed Kylie's head.

"Aye, I was told that everyone in Feynrial was converting, but we still have to make sure Delilah and Giselle are both safe too, and Kate. And... my babies too," Tina said, sighing softly and looking a little saddened, but trying to be strong.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

We'll never let anything hurt the children. Ever Tina. I promise. We sent the children from the village to the Alraune for now because we weren't sure what to do. But they're all safe, not just our own. Kylie said, purring at Tina's pets and scritches and being there for her cos she seemed as worried as Kylie really felt about Kate and Hope.

It'll be Ok, we have Ashera now. She's our mistress, she'll take care of everything if we just do our part. We're all a big family. Kylie continued. Fully indoctrinated into the Cult of Maggot People.

There was probably a better name like... Church of Giant Squishy Ass, or... Religion of the GreenSkinned Uberdick. She'd work on it.

For now though it was a quiet moment with Tina, so happy to have her with them, before peeling away and going up to her tower to keep an eye on everything.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I know, the mistress told me as much. But I cannot help but worry about them. They're my babies after all," Tina said, petting Kylie's head as she sat there.

"And we'll figure something out I'm sure. But, I've been thinking. Giselle can't be just a regular breeder though you know, it wouldn't be fair, to either of you, as well as the others," Tina told her after a few moments, petting her head softly some more as she spoke.

After Kylie decided to head up to her tower, Tina let her up and kissed her on the cheek, and Kylie saw Maria outside training, keeping her edge just in case. "Hey Kylie, just trying to keep myself in shape, because no matter how many we have with us, we'll need to be as ready as possible to protect the mistress," Maria said as Kylie made for the tower and climbed it.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I know Maria, just dont get so focused that you don't notice everything around you. Kylie said, drawing her bow as she headed up.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye, I know. So don't worry about me," Maria replied, letting Kylie head on up to the top of the tower.

Looking around, Kylie didn't see too very much around really that looked off. She could see the town square and the orgy still going on somewhat, though most looked asleep or otherwise resting for the time being. In the distance, Kylie could see smoke rising from the alraune village from the campfires that they had obviously made to cook food for the children. To the south she saw the waves crashing in the distance against the shores, but other than that, she didn't see too much else aside from a few wild animals of the jungles here and there.

"Kylie... dinner is ready!" a voice called up to her after a while, and when she looked down she saw Mara was the one speaking.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie sat up there in perfect silence during her vigil, simply scanning around carefully, keeping an eye on everything and everyone under her care, including the alraune village. She'd rush to the aid of the children if she thought she'd have to. If Kate and Hope needed her.

But for now everything was fine and soon enough Mara rang the dinner bell, Kylie giving the sky one last panning look before heading down to eat.

What's for dinner Mara? Kylie asked a she came in, smiling at everyone warmly.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, I did my best with what I had, and I'm kind of using Giselle's recipe book too. But I decided on a meatloaf big enough for everyone to get a good piece of, and there to be some leftover for tomorrow," Mara said, leading Kylie back inside, where the dinner tables were set, and everyone that was staying there sat down to eat together, seeming almost no different than usual, save for the two siren sisters missing, along with Kate, Selara, the little lamias, and the new drow bodyguards/handmaids of Kylie's.

Ashera devoured her food and got a second helping, while the others mostly finished up with only one, and Mara brought out her dessert she'd made, which was a big chocolate cake. "I made this as a part of a celebration to lift everyone's spirits. To commemorate the mistress's return to the world, to spread her love and affection to all," Mara said, setting the cake down for everyone to dig in.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie ate heartily and well but her heart, like Tina's ached for her children. Thankfully her heart wasn't in charge of her brain so everything was good! The meatloaf was yummy and Kylie devoured her bit of cake before pouring everyone drinks.

Despite handing out booze, Kylie only gave everyone a single drink, and left any seconds for Ashera to hand out since getting drunk simply wasn't safe.

Once the food was done she'd hug and kiss Mara. Thank you for the lovely meal Mara. Giselle would have been proud of your cooking. I'm going back up. Would you mind bringin me some coffee in a few hours? she asked, before bouncing back up to her post, guarding the family as was her place.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm, what is this delicious flaky thing?" Ashera asked as she took a bite of her cake, looking quite pleased with it.

Ashera also graciously accepted her drink, gulping it down as everyone else drank their own. "Oh thank you Kylie, you're very welcome. I did the best I could with what I have, and know, but I'm not really that great a cook," Mara said when Kylie hugged her and thanked her for the meal. "And don't worry, I will, but I'll take over for you through the late night hours, since I don't need as much sleep or anything. Perk of being drow, only really need four hours of sleep or so to make a full day, hmhm," she then added, giggling and looking proud of that fact.

"Kylie dear, don't overdo it okay, it wouldn't be good if you got sick or something on us you know," Ashera told Kylie, petting her head and kissing her full on the lips. "If you start getting too sleepy, then come rest and see if someone else minds taking over the watch for you. Mara can handle that," she added, hugging Kylie and letting her go on, before she herself went to the living room and sat down to relax, with Sheena and Lysa both coming in with grooming tools to fix up her fingernails and toenails and generally just pretty her up.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm not even sure if I need sleep. Or how often Mistress Ashera. New body, still don't have all the rules. Kylie said, smiling as she headed up and stood her guard.

Whether she actually needed sleep or not Kylie wasn't sure, and wasn't about to murder another tree to see if that perked her up, instead giving up her watch to Mara around 10 or so, and heading down, joining Tina in her room to sleep in her arms. No sex, just two people worried about their children. And while the Mistress soothed their worries for the most part, Kylie took a great deal of comfort in Tina.

She soon fell asleep like that, no sex, no lust, just her sister in her arms.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, even if you don't actually need sleep anymore dear, you should still rest when you can. It wouldn't do for you to collapse when we need you the most," Ashera told her, giving her another kiss before Kylie went on out.

Mara did come up the tower to check on her regularly, bringing her some coffee around 9:00 PM or so, and returning an hour later to take her spot, and assuring her that she would be fine, and that her watch would be relieved soon enough by someone else that was well rested.

Once back inside, Kylie found Tina curled up on the bed, trying to sleep, but unable to find it apparently, and when Kylie climbed in with her, Tina snuggled close. The two managed to get some sleep after a few minutes, feeling comfortable now they were together at least. "I'm sure that they're all fine. Giselle and Selara wouldn't take them somewhere they'd get hurt, I know that much at least," Tina said not long before she finally conked out, with Kylie soon following.

The next morning, Kylie woke with Tina still holding her, and a soothing feeling washing over them both, coming from their mistress. It felt like she herself was feeling great for some reason, and after a few moments, Kylie heard a moan coming from somewhere, and then another moan, which she knew was from their mistress.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie fell asleep with Tina, the pair of them comforting eachother before they woke up to the sound of moaning and a feeling of general well being. Getting up and yawning, Kylie kissed Tina and ruffled up her obscene bed hair, cos that was always funny, before doing the daily deed, and then heading to see what all the moaning was about, curious.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aw Kylie don't, my hair's always messy when I first wake up. Don't need it to be worse," Tina groaned softly as she shifted in the bed and started stretching.

After exiting the bathroom and going off in search of the moaning, Kylie found Ashera taking Mara this time, and holding Sheena and Maria both with either hand, fingering the two of them while going at Mara. It seemed like they had been going for a while now, and showed no signs of stopping. "Oh good morning Kylie, my dear. It's been quite some time since I've sown my wild oats as they say, and even after all I did last night with Amara, I still feel quite ready for more," Ashera said, moaning aloud with the three others as they all came together.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

It is quite fun, and they are all talented lovers Kylie agreed, giggling as she saw the 4 of them going at it. Butttt, Sheena looks a lot better in chains then the others do. And she Loves a fat knot more then anything. The look on her face when she took her first one told me everything. Kylie said, giggling and getting down to kiss Sheena.

If we brought Hiro back, we'd probably be unable to seperate the two of them. She'd spend so much time stuck on his dick that we'd have to start calling them Shiro she teased, clipping a leash to Sheena's collar, and then one to Maria's, and tying them together so Ashera could lead them around with just one if she felt like.

Actually Mistress, she loves a good knot, we should put her in the bitchsuit, and have her play Puppy for awhile. Would you like that Sheena? I bet you would. Kylie said, flopping away to get the suit in question.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After Kylie kissed Sheena and spoke, Ashera smiled at her as Sheena shyly looked away. "I don't like knots that much. They're too big for my liking. Giselle's was the best," Sheena mumbled.

"Hmhm, perhaps I shall do that then... But for now, breakfast is ready, and I'm starving. Having sex for an hour before you get anything to eat is tiring," Ashera said with a chuckle, obviously liking that Kylie had perked up a bit. "Though, I'd rather not have one of my prized lovelies be knotted to him all day long, especially not one as new to sexy as Sheena is. The suit though sounds fantastic," she added, winking at Kylie as she teased Sheena along with Kylie.

"N-No I'd rather not be knotted by Hiro. He's too... big and rough," Sheena whined, her tail was swishing still though as Ashera caressed her and made her feel good with a simple touch.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie got the suit cos teasing and when Sheena complained, Kylie grinned. Didn't like it? Is that why you came really hard and bit your lip when you got to try one? Huh, that's so weird. Because I remember you came so hard I got you into a straightjacket before you'd even realized I had one. Kylie said, leading Sheena and Maria along by the leashes for breakfast.

Once breakfast was done however, Kylie would get Sheena into her nice tight suit so she could be a puppy allll day.

And Breakfast for Kylie was really just an orange. so... Wouldn't be long, she could wait.