Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Kylie (Courage Wolf)

Serena sat still while Calista got to work on her, though she did fidget around just a bit as the steel contraption was locked on around her body, looking a tiny bit uncomfortable, but mostly because she just wasn't used to the thing yet. When Calista told her what she did about the muzzle, Serena gulped and nodded quickly, seeming to understand completely what Calista was getting at, and she got down from the table when urged to by Calista, and moved when Calista wanted her to, and most of all she didn't speak, period, unless Calista told her she could pretty much.

Heading towards the village was a slightly slower process than Calista might have liked, but Serena wasn't used to walking like this, especially in heels, so she had to take her time on the uneven ground, even along the path, to ensure she didn't trip or anything. She could only hope that with any luck, she wouldn't trip and fall down, as that would probably be quite bad for her, to say the least. When they started getting into town though, Serena's steps were a bit more confident, as the ground was more evened out and she was less likely to trip over or anything, and she was getting quite a few stares from passersby.

"Mmm, don't mind if I do, and yes she's definitely incredibly sexy," Sera replied with a grin, while Lynette browsed, though kept Sheena's leash firmly in hand, but let her stay to get more pets.

Looking over at Trilla, Kylie could see her staring quite clearly at Sheena's ass as Sheena's own folds were glistening with her juices that steadily leaked down her inner thighs. Sheena was wiggling her ass back and forth as she sat there getting her pets, and the store keeper that was petting her smiled, and glanced up at Lynette for a few moments. "Say miss, would it be too much to ask for say... a trick from your pet here, hmm? I'd be willing to give you a discount in exchange, a Big discount," the store keeper asked Lynette, who glanced back around at the woman and grinned.

"Why certainly, it'll be a good way to help put her training to the test to see if she can understand what I'm trying to teach her," Lynette said, before looking down at Sheena with a grin. "Would you like me to have her warmed up first, to help warm you up also?" she then asked the woman curiously.

"Aye sure, that'd be perfect," the store keeper replied with a smile, before she rose up and beckoned them all to follow her to the back room, after she turned her sign around at the front window, which said "Out for lunch" on it, and Lynette and Trilla both smiled and followed.

The store keeper lady strode into the back room, which was definitely a break room of sorts to sit down and take a load off in, and proceeded to strip her clothes off. Once she was had revealed her body to Kylie and the others, Kylie saw she was a more mature woman, in her late twenties give or take, and she had a rather well taken care of body, having a perfect six pack set of abs and a good curvy body to go with it all. She also had long black hair that was in a braid that hung to the top of her ass, she had moderately to larger sized breasts around perky D-cups that bounced with each step she took, she had deep blue eyes, and stood about Trilla's height. After she was naked, the store keeper lady sat down on a sofa, and set down a few pillows for them.

Lynette motioned at Sheena to roll over onto her back, where she winked at Trilla, who gestured to Kylie and Sera to move along as they desired, and Sera licked her lips hungrily, before

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Calista took her time moving with Serena, noticing right away the trouble she was having taking easy steps, but she adjusted quickly and Serena would find Calista's tail was always one step ahead of her, helping her balance, or outright catching her and pushing her back to her feet if she stumbled. It was clear she wouldn't let her fall. Not in that restraint, and those heels. The runes on her collar gleamed and flashed along with the shining polished steel. Ever been this helpless? She asked Serena as they made it to the village and Calista kept her walking down the street.

As she got stares, Calista's tail gently brushed Serena's chin and prompted her to raise her head and walk proudly. You're gorgeous,
and so am I. Be proud of this. They stare in fascination, surprise, and Lust.
You are the object of all of that. You command their attention. Revel in it Slave.
she said softly for her, continuing to walk.

The first place she headed for was Bella's wanting to check in on Thessa to make sure she was alright, and not getting bored in her place as the Tavern's cum repository. As they passed, Calista would lead Serena into the back area and check on her personally, letting Serena see her as she was, and listen to her moan and squirm, likely around someone's cock while she was being plowed, until she came, before leading her back out, and continuing around the village step by step.

Kylie meanwhile giggled when Sheena was led into the backroom and the store keeper stripped. As Sheena was commanded and then obeyed, rolling onto her back, Kylie's leash went slack and she got freedom to move from her own Mistress, immediately moving towards Sheena and moaning softly. My Turn Sheena... I need a little release myself. she mewled, lowering her hips and brushing her slick folds over Sheena's lips while Sera likely took up her folds herself like they'd discussed, Kylie watching the shopkeeper as she slowly ground herself against Sheena's lips and tongue, moaning softly and purring quietly. Please Sheena... this has all made me horny as hell... Return the favor.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Serena said a soft little thanks to Calista the first time the demoness caught her, before blushing profusely as she realized she'd spoken out of turn without being spoken to first. "N-No mistress... I have not," Serena replied when asked if she'd ever been this helpless, once they got into town proper.

When Calista told her to be proud, because they were both gorgeous, Serena blushed slightly, but quickly gave a swing of her hips as she walked along, adding a bit more of a sexy swagger to her walk. "D-Do they really want me that badly?" Serena asked softly, her nipples hard as diamonds, and easy to see just how horny she was, and how badly she wanted something to fuck her right this very moment.

Arriving at the tavern, they'd see that Thessa was now eating licking a woman's pussy and was being taken from behind by another male customer, both looking like they were enjoying the elf's hard work. "Gods she's so good at this. Who'd have thought Thessa's tongue work was this damn good?" the woman said, sitting in her chair just in front of Thessa.

Serena watched with wide eyes, taking in the sight of Thessa getting plowed like she was, and biting her bottom lip as she licked her lips. It was clear that Serena was growing even hornier as she ground her thighs together a bit, a faint squishing sound from her juices being heard in between the moans around them.

As Kylie sat on Sheena's face, Sheena moaned softly and her tongue shot out to lap at Kylie's folds as they ground across her mouth. The shopkeeper bit her bottom lip and grinned at the sight, as Sera leaned down between Sheena's legs and started eating her out, making Sheena moan into Kylie's cunny. "O-Of course Kylie," Sheena replied as she pressed her head up into Kylie's pussy, and pushed her tongue up inside of her.

The shopkeeper lady started playing with herself as she sat there watching, her fingers rubbing her clit and around her labia as she went. After only a minute or so in, Kylie would feel Sheena's body shuddering underneath her, but she didn't stop her licking, and after another half a minute, Kylie felt her own climax beginning to build up too. Sheena had just finished cumming herself, but wasn't stopping, and she was intent on building Kylie's climax up more, as she went at a steady pace, but not one that would send Kylie over the edge just quite yet.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

That incident left the whole village hornier right? Funny enough? The nice thing Thessa is doing right now? That Kylie does, that maria joins her for? Is probably almost necessary to keep peace. They all need to fuck and not all of them have steady partners. They know they can come to Bella's and so long as they follow the rules, there's a good chance someone will be chained up back here. Someone who chose it and their position, rather then someone truly forced. Kylie's planning to institute legal slavery on the island,
as a way to pay debts, or even as a simple choice some can make, or receive benefits for. A full legal system of protection along with enchantments,
oversight, and proper monitoring to ensure that the usual mistreatment and abuse that comes with it is curtailed and if someone slips around all of that,
Punished by public execution... That blindfold is showing Thessa something that has her so turned on, she's not even thinking about where she is or who's fucking her. Only that she wants to be fucked, and that she Is. I've got one for you as well once our walk is done.
Calista explained to Serena, watching her squirm against the belt some more as they watched.

Bella, I'll be back in about an hour to collect, make sure she gets a good drink and something to eat please in that time. I'll have Sora and Liliana out here to replace her as soon as the sun goes down. Calista promised, trusting Bella to keep Thessa safe.

Giving Serena's leash a light pull, she led her away from the public use area and continued to walk her around town, showing her off, the heels ensuring her ass was always lifted and her steps had to swing her hips, making her grind against the orb dildos in her belt with every step. She took her time, making sure everyone who wanted to saw her like this, completely restrained and displayed, all the while the little bells on her nipple piercings continued to chime softly and tug on her hard peaks a tiny bit. I have some very, Very special piercings to put on you at the end of this walk.
I know you'll enjoy them.
she promised. Reaching the center of town, Calista sat down on the fountain there, and guided Serena down onto her knees. Spreading her legs, she revealed her glistening folds under her gown. Eat me out, right here. And I'll let you cum. she said, licking her lips and urging Serena to do this in plain sight.

Kylie meanwhile gasped sharply and then moaned hungrily as Sheena pressed her tongue into her, the heavily bound assassin rolling her hips against her tongue and lips steadily and whimpering softly as she felt Sheena cum underneath her, her soft eyes on the shopkeep as she bit her lip to stifle the sounds of her pleasure, struggling against her bitchsuit just to put on a display as the tight straps and creaking leather of the suit proved she was completely at her Mistress's mercy and whim, like they all were, bound up fucktoys for other peoples pleasure.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I... s-suppose you're right. A-And what? Indentured servitude? S-Seriously? Wow... I mean, I suppose it's a good way to pay off debts and whatnot, so long as nobody abuses it and stuff. I suppose too that she'll want me helping to make the enchanted gear needed for all of this," Serena said, mumbling the last sentence mostly to herself as her mind, despite the pleasure, began working on how she could create such things from the looks of it.

"You got it hon. Anyone that wants to mistreat our guests has to answer to me," Bella promised Calista, as she lifted a mace up and set it out on the counter to let any newcomers see that she meant business when it came to her guests out back.

Serena followed along quietly, still moaning softly with just about each step, but also still pondering what she could do in terms of helping Kylie with her enchantments. At one point, Serena's little bells on her nipples jingled a bit more than they had been, as she stumbled slightly from a spark of pleasure that shot through her so fast and hard that she lost her balance, and looked to almost be about to cum, but thanks to the belt she simply couldn't just because it wasn't buzzing the dildos inside of her hard or fast enough. The second the reached the fountain and Calista ordered Serena to eat her out right there in the town square, Serena blushed profusely and hesitated for about half a second at the prospect of getting to cum, if only she did this embarrassing thing. In the end, it was clear that getting to cum far outweighed any embarrassment she could receive. "Y-Yes mistress," Serena said before her tongue went to work on Calista's folds.

The shopkeeper kept fingering herself while watching Kylie, Sera, and Sheena go at it like they were, moaning softly as she watched them go. "Mmm, you girls are wonderful," the shopkeeper lady said softly with a grin.

Trilla and Lynette were groping each other a bit as they too watched the fun. "They do look so delicious together," Lynette cooed softly.

Finally, after a couple of minutes more of teasing Kylie, the young assassin felt her climax rocking through her body as Sheena's tongue coaxed it right out of her, her feminine juices giving a tiny squirt onto Sheena's breasts as she lie there under Kylie her tongue refusing to stop pleasuring Kylie like crazy. "O-Oh fuck that was so hot," the shopkeeper commented as her fingers worked like crazy.

"Do you want them to keep going hon, or you want Sheena to make you feel good too?" Lynette asked the shopkeeper lady softly, who smiled.

"No I don't mind them continuing, they seem to be enjoying it, and... that's Really fucking hot," the shopkeeper lady replied, panting softly.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Knowing Bella would follow her instructions and request to the letter if only because this little side business that had happened brought her customers regularly, Calista smiled and winked at her, tapping Thessa's blindfold to remind her to leave it on. Moving off, she purred when Serena hesitated for only a moment, before getting to her order and starting to eat her out.

Moaning loudly and openly, Calista brushed her hand through Serena's hair and kept her from pulling away, rolling her hips against her lips hungrily. Mmmmf, good girl... Just like that. she groaned, watching her between her thighs and teasing her nude body with the tip of her tail as she moved, toying with the little bells hanging from her nipples.

She held out, enjoying each little motion and moment, letting more then 10 minutes pass before Serena pressed her passed the point of no return into a quaking orgasm that left her crying out loudly in bliss and bathing Serena's tongue in her arousal as she arched her back and pressed her tight to her cunt, riding out her peak.

When it finished, she smiled down at her, and helped her to her feet. Now for your reward~ she purred, pulling the key from between her breasts and unlocking Serena's belt. Slipping it away, she turned Serena to look away from her, and out at any watching bystanders, before thrusting her tail sharply into her folds, fucking her hard and deep, fast and smooth, forcing her through her climax right there in front of anyone watching, holding her up because she knew the enchantresses knees would likely buckle.

When it was over, she'd slip the belt back around her waist, closing the lock with a snap, and leaving Serena back in her predicament of dealing with the belt, her only release from it being her obedience to Calista. Purring, she gave Serena a few minutes to recover, sitting her in her lap, before moving on again. Come along, let's go enjoy a meal and drink,
and collect your fellow slave.
she said, taking the long way and burning through another 30 minutes of her promised hour to Bella just parading Serena around the village. When they arrived she ordered two drinks, and two of whatever Bella had to eat at that moment, and fed Serena herself at the table.

Kylie cried out as she came, and tugged at her bitchsuit powerfully for several long moments as Sheena simply continued to tongue fuck her, before rolling onto her side, facing Seraphina. Moaning at her, she licked her lips, wanting to form a circle for their audience Push that wet cunt against my mouth Sera... I want a taste. she moaned, mewling hungrily and softly for her while she held onto Sheena with her thighs, not wanting her to stop.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Worry not, I'll make sure everything stays in good order," Bella replied softly to Calista, nodding as she patted her mace on the bar counter.

Serena, after they got to the fountain, lost all of her hesitance and embarrassment from the looks of it, and didn't try to pull away in the slightest. Serena's tongue lapped at Calista's entrance even better than Thessa's was earlier, while the little bells on her nipples jingled deliciously when Calista toyed with them. Her tongue flicked over Calista's clit several times, and swirled around the sensitive little pleasure button some as well, before her tongue slipped back down inside of Calista's cunny. When Calista finally began to cum, Serena's lips suckled on her clit as hard as she could, before her tongue darted down to lap at her folds, tasting her juices as they flowed out of her.

Serena looked up at Calista with shimmering eyes full of lust and it didn't take long for her to be stood up, where she gasped softly in surprise at how quickly Calista turned her around to face towards a small crowd that had stopped to watch, a few men and women, a couple of which were touching themselves quite openly. The moment Calista's tail pushed into her, Serena moaned aloud, her legs trembling and struggling to keep her upright, while her elven ears twitched a bit as she was pleasured. It really didn't take That long to get Serena to cum, as her body was already on edge as it was, and her knees did indeed buckle, forcing Calista to catch her, though she would see a couple of the citizens of Feynrial start to approach when Serena started to collapse, but stopped when they saw Calista catch her.

"O-Oh goddess... t-thank you mistress. T-Thank you so much," Serena panted as Calista held her there in her arms, panting heavily as she sat in Calista's lap recovering, and barely noticing the belt being slipped back around her in the blissful aftermath of her orgasm. "O-Okay mistress..." Serena said softly, following along behind Calista back to Bella's tavern, where when they arrived half an hour or so later, with many stares and a couple of people seeking to pet Serena along the way, they saw a couple of men now having Thessa, her mouth gulping the cock in it down, while her pussy squeezed the cock in it so tight that the man fucking it looked like he was in heaven.

"She's been an even bigger hit than I was thinking she'd be, and made two big old pots of stew for the special today. One is a regular stew, and the other's a vegetable stew," Bella said, setting them both a large mug of mead down to drink, unless Calista wanted something else for them both to drink that is.

"I... I'd like the vegetable stew, please," Serena said softly, wiggling a bit on her stool, and looking like she was trying to pleasure herself again with the chastity belt thing Calista had put on her.

Bella nodded meanwhile, and brought Serena her vegetable stew, and got Calista whichever stew she wanted for herself, and brought them both a wooden spoon to eat with, and made sure they had all that they wanted before heading off to tend to the rest of her customers.

Sera smiled and nodded to Kylie as Kylie fell over onto her side and maneuvered herself around so her pussy was presented to Kylie, to form that circle she wanted to form, her legs stretching out towards Kylie as best they could to try and help pull her over better. "Alright... come and get it hon," Sera cooed at Kylie, while Sheena kept eating Kylie out, not stopping or slowing down, and leaving Kylie a trembling mess.

"Oh my... such a... delicious sight to see. I hope that none of you are uncomfortable though," the shopkeeper said softly to Kylie as her fingers continued to work her cunt a bit faster and harder now.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Calista chuckled when they Serena collapsed and she held her until she'd come down from her high. When they got to the tavern, Calista got the same and spoonfed Serena until her bowl was empty, before eating her own. Once it was done, with people approaching to pet and stroke Serena, Calista let them, not seeing any true harm in it and perfectly capable of taking care of her, seated by the window to watch Thessa.

When her last customers were done with her, she went to go get her, bringing her to the table to sit down with Serena, cleaning her with a wave of her hand and a shimmer of energy, before removing her gag, and then slowly peeling the blindfold from her eyes. Smiling at her, Thessa would find a bowl of stew for her as well, and Calista raised her hands to order drinks for all of them. She held her finger to her lip, this wasn't the time to chat, and instead made sure Thessa was fed and they both got a real drink in, before leading them both out by their chains without another word. Once they were outside it was straight back towards the guest house basement, but along the way, she turned her head and smiled. Enjoying yourselves so far my slutty little slaves? she asked them, raising an eyebrow. She knew Thessa had been made the blindfolds mental bitch for the entire day and Serena wouldn't be far behind her in enjoying it. But for now she wanted to see where they were at exactly.

Kylie meanwhile buried her face in Seraphina's folds, lapping at her hungrily and moaning as she twitched and shuddered as Sheena refused to let up, already quick to forcing her to cum again while Kylie did the same to Seraphina, the three a perfect circle and show for the shopkeeper purely for her pleasure.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Serena's ears twitched each time somebody came by to pet her, a couple while she was eating and sipping down her stew. It was clear that Serena was quite enjoying the attention and petting, and when she had finished eating, Serena sighed softly, and leaned back to rest against the bar counter. Thessa meanwhile was having the time of her life it looked like, the two guys that had been with her, being her last customers from the looks of it, as nobody else was in line, and had likely already had a go with her. "Alright, I guess it's that time then, lady Calista. Thessa was such a good girl, and I think she Really had fun," Bella said with a smile as she looked over at Calista just as the demoness was about to go and get Thessa.

When Calista went to fetch her, Thessa's entire body was trembling as she walked with her, barely able to stand from how much her legs were shaking. "I... I h-had a lot of fun, m-mistress," Thessa panted back as the blindfold and gag was taken out, for her to get herself some food, though Bella arrived first before she could eat.

"Here hon, let's get you cleaned up some before you eat, and here's something to wash the taste of cum out of your mouth so you can actually taste the food," Bella said, bringing over a couple of towels and washrags, one of each of which was wet, a small bucket of water with some soap was also brought over, and a little bottle of mouthwash.

Thessa accepted Bella's offer of help, unless Calista insisted she go ahead and eat first, in which case Thessa would eat, and then get cleaned up, but Calista would know that Bella took a lot of pride in keeping her "pets" that came to be used in the back, well taken care of. But if Calista had no problem with Bella helping to clean Thessa up first, then Thessa would dig in after she was cleaned up. "I... I had f-fun too. It felt good, w-when you let me cum, mistress," Serena said, wiggling her hips a bit again.

Feeling Kylie cumming again, Sheena kept up her attack on Kylie's pussy, her tongue delving deeply into her and coaxing her towards yet another climax already. "Mmm, such a wonderful sight the three of you are," the shopkeeper lady moaned softly as she watched.

"Indeed they truly are, aren't they. I can't wait to see how quickly Sheena can make you cum, miss," Lynette cooed softly, while Sera's pussy twitched against Kylie's lips, already close again herself, just from eating Sheena out.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Everyone seemed to be fine for the most part and Calista got them both fed. She was actually fairly impressed when Thessa managed to eat with her hands shackled near her chin but let her do it herself after Bella cleaned her up rather then having Calista do it. Once it was done it was done and she led them both back to the basement, and then their cells. Sitting Serena down on the table of Thessa's cell, she slid the blindfold back over Thessa's eyes after clipping her chain back to it's rail. She left her chains arranged as they were, knowing they wouldn't get in the way of any sleep she needed, and she did. Laying her down, she kissed her forehead before leaving her to sleep.

Taking Serena, she led her towards her own cell and locked off her chain to the cell wall after locking Thessa in. She needs more rest then you do. But you~ I have something Special for you... Calista said, heading for the door and leaving her in the cell. She came back shortly with one last ring. Leading Serena to the table, she sat her up on it, letting the heavy steel she was already wearing along with the chained heels restrain her, and removed her chastity belt, before holding up the small piercing along with it's bell, matching the other two still hanging from her nipples. Reaching down, she undid the little ring Serena already had through her clit, and removed it, before slipping the new piercing through it. Immediately, all three bells chimed at the same time, and glowed for about 3 seconds in a bright blue, before calming back down. Follow my instructions carefully. Calista said, smiling.

Try to say my Name. Then. Try to tell Me, No. she said, smiling and licking her lips. She waited to hear Serena's answer.

Kylie meanwhile continued to just moan and writhe uncontrollably into Seraphina's folds while Sheena pushed her through her peak and Kylie tried to push the succubus through hers, Kylie shuddering as she felt Sheena's own moans, gasps, and squeals muffled by her own clenching folds.