Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Kylie (Courage Wolf)

"Hmm... maybe yes, it depends on how it works, and I'd need to study you a whole lot more before I could determine any specifics," Serena said, scratching her head a little. "And if it's just a tree, then the excess energy you pour out into it, can instead be something of an... alteration of sorts. You merely need to weave it properly to keep from dusting the trees. Dumping it into the ground though is probably the safest way of discharging it all without hurting anyone or anything," she added, sipping her tea again before grabbing a lump of sugar to put in and stir up.

"Well I do know a lot of magical theory and whatnot, but, I'm not the best mage to say the least. I mean, I'm good enough to enchant things yeah, but I've never had a whole lot of talent to do amazing magics or anything," Serena said after tasting her tea to see if that was enough sugar.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah. But it's not like I can go to a sorceror and have them really know any better either. Maybe like an archmage and even they might be wrong. I dunno how golems work. And I'm only half anyway! or... whole. I don't know. Kylie said, sipping her coffee and flailing her free hand around.

I mean, it's unilateral, I drain something, and whatever is holding it together crumbles and it dies. Quickly. Or I can apparently do the thing with the tree and change it. I can even just zap things with electricity. It's so weird. And you can study, I don't mind. I'm just so confused half the time. she continued, leaning back and closing her eyes, sniffing at the stuff in the shop.

Like.... I can honestly say which things in here would be tasty. Not anything Useful! Just... Mmm, that would be delicious. she said, pointing to another wand that smelled like lightning.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye, that is true I guess. And I'd say half. I've met Genasi before, and you certainly look and feel like one to me, at least for the most part anyway," Serena said. "And honestly I'm a little confused about all of this about you too, but I don't mind studying you some," she added with a grin, winking at Kylie.

When Kylie began telling her what things she thought would be tasty inside, Serena giggled, looking a little amused. "Well, I don't think you'll want to actually taste a wand, but this is a wand of lightning. So... nice call on that actually," Serena said with a chuckle as Kylie pointed to another. "It fires lightning bolts, not quite as powerful as a real one, but more than enough to kill your average person that isn't prepared for it," she went on to explain.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

It is because I have unlimited unfathomable cosmic power the likes of which mere mortals cannot comprehend! Kylie said grandiosly before breaking into a fit of giggles and finishing her drink

Still, I'm glad I could help. Cmon, let's see how the tree is doing. It seemed nervous and confused right after. Kylie said, heading back out to the tree and canning the Genasi talk for now, wondering how her evil creation had come out.

Walking up to the trunk, she poked it curiously. Lets see... When I was doing this I was thinking about tentacle vines and like... sap or glue to catch things? I wanna know how well I did. she continued, poking it again. Cmon buddy... you know you want that tasty elf ass... It's right here~ she teased, winking at Serena.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Aye, let's go check on him real quick," Serena said, following Kylie out to check on the tree now in her backyard.

Poking the tree when they got out there, Kylie saw it was waving its tentacle vines around softly, and Kylie saw a few holes open up that were just big enough for a person's hands and feet to fit into. "Hmm, looks like it's a capturing tree now. So... let's not get caught, just yet," Serena said, though she smirked back at Kylie when she winked, looking intrigued by the tree.

Serena stepped over to the tree with some more coaxing, looking at the thing closely, gently running her hands over it. "Hmm, there's sap here too, likely to help it capture it's foes," Serena commented as she ran her finger across the rim of one of the openings.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Foes or Victims? Kylie said, intrigued by the way everything worked. Before putting the tree to the ultimate test!

I suddenly feel the incredible urge to see you naked and taken by a large semi sentient plant. Strip down, we'll enjoy my odd creation together. Let's see what it can actually do. At least that way we'll know to lock your back gate... Or you can send problem customers back here. Kylie said, pushing her status as Grand Mistress under Ashera a little on Serena. Though judging from the look on Serena's face she was thinking the same thing.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Both really, whoever it wants to grab will easily be grabbed without any trouble at all," Serena said with a chuckle. "And... oh fine, I'm feeling a little horny myself after that experiment earlier, before you arrived," she added, locking her gate anyway just to be sure, and taking her clothes off, revealing ample, yet not too large a pair of breasts, D-cups round about, and a slender elven body like most elves had.

"Come my dear, it's alright, you can touch us. Serena will take good care of you, and water you every day," Serena told the tree, caressing it a little as she slipped her feet into two of the holes, and then her hands into two others.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie openly eyed Serena, enjoying the look, she did look good nude, slim and trim, her pierced ears and nose along with her short hair making it look natural instead of otherworldly or something like you know, fucking Fey. Tossing her own gear aside, Kylie pondered the complete lack of parasite on Serena's back and vowed to solve the problem by bringing her one.

Following Serena's example, Kylie slid her hands and feet into the holes as well, horny and curious now, winking at Serena as she did.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"What's the matter Kylie?" Serena asked curiously when she noticed Kylie staring at the seeming lack of a parasite tail on her elven booty.

Within moments of fastening themselves into the tree's holes, they closed up and the vines slid into both of their pussies, going slowly at first, but not stopping until they had delved all the way to their wombs and were gently poking at them for entry. "No no cutie, not that far just yet," Serena said softly to the tree, leaning in and kissing it softly, where it seemed to understand her, as it stopped pushing deeper.

It seemed to have soon worked it out that it needed to thrust, and so it began doing just that, and Kylie felt the one inside of her wriggling about just perfectly and hitting every sweet spot she had. A second tentacle soon crept up behind Kylie and slid gently into her ass, coiling up her tail until she felt it going inside. Feeling herself penetrated in both of her lower holes, Kylie couldn't help but squeal with glee, and Serena she saw, and heard, was doing the same.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The holes, oddly enough, closed shut, which made Kylie wonder what the tree's plan of attack actually would be when it DID attack. Would it guide limbs into the holes by force? Squirt the glues? She had no idea really since they'd kinda just stepped up into the tree and wound up stuck, all 4 limbs sealed in the holes.

Moaning hungrily as a vine slid into her already wet folds, Kylie groaned soon after as it explored her, squirming it's way deeper until it found her cervix. Where it seemed pretty damned interested in going, but a few words from Serena had it deciding against it for now as it figured out it's first female victims.

Tugging on the holes, Kylie wondered just how stuck she was while it thrust, making her roll her hips against it and clench around the vine, before another curled around her tail and slid into her ass, making her shudder and writhe as she got two vines to play with, opening her mouth to cry out in pleasure, Serena doing the same, and it was a sight. It was a shame the elf would never consent to a collar. She wouldn't be a harem mate like the others, but an occasional fling? Sure. They were certain to see more of eachother while she was studying Kylie.

Squirming, Kylie kissed the bark of the tree and struggled playfully, giving it some idea of what unwilling prey would do and to let it figure out what to do about it even as she rapidly approached her first orgasm. I am making... Oooo yes... So many more of these. she panted out, clenching down hard around the vines.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Tugging against the holes, Kylie found that she was well good and stuck, as her arms and legs didn't budge one single bit. "O-Oh fuck yes. That's a good boy... girl... oh what the fuck ever you are. You can go a little faster now," Serena told the tree, kissing it again softly.

"M-Might not be a great idea to, you know. Hmhm, but making some of these outside of town would deter enemies from attacking Feynrial I think," Serena told Kylie with a giggle, winking at her before she began bucking her hips against the tentacles.

Kylie felt the tentacles in her lower holes erupting prematurely at the same times as the ones in Serena's, and Serena actually... giggled. "Poor thing, so new to sex, and unable to even hold out until we're done," Serena giggled, kissing the tree again.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Feeling both tendrils drop a thick load inside her, Kylie shuddered, but she didn't cum, milking both vines with her lower holes to try and get more while she squirmed. If you plug up the noise hole she can't make fun of you. Kylie said, squirming and pushing her hips against the vines wanting to finish herself. But it was LITERALLY brand new to this. All it had to go on was Kylie's mindset when she'd made it which was. Capture, trap, Fuck. She hadn't even thought about Release. Just... rapetree.

At least it was living up to that part if she could convince it to keep going. Cmon, we're stuck, don't stop. We can't stop you. Do what you want. she told the tree, giving it a little magical nudge like a treat for a new pet.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Who said I'm making fun of the poor thing?" Serena asked, glancing back to the Kylie before smirking. "And noisy sluts that talk too much have noise holes to plug up too," she added, winking at Kylie.

Before Kylie could retort, both girls had their mouths stuffed with another tentacle each. After that, it started back up again, going for about five minutes before it exploded again, once more just before the girls got theirs. It stopped thrusting, forcing them to sit there without any pleasure, for a good two minutes, letting them cool down again before it started back up once more. It repeated this process at least five more times, cumming just before they could reach their own sweet releases, and making them wait even longer.

"C-Come on buddy, let us cum... p-please," Serena begged when it pulled the tentacle out of her mouth and spurted it all over her face, as Kylie's did the same to her.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie had something smart to say before the tree took their suggestion to heart and gave their mouths something else to do, starting to fuck all three of their holes again while they were stuck in the tree. But again it stopped just short, giving them another good filling..

and then it waited until they'd cooled off a bit...

And it did it again. Kylie squirmed as she got her facial, running her tongue through it and leaning her head against the trunk. I'm with her... Cmon, let us cum... she groaned, tugging on her arms and legs even as she tried to shove her hips against the vines to cheat it and get her climax.

Starting to think it's doing this on purpose... she groaned in frustration, squirming harder now.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I... think so too," Serena agreed, looking a little cross with their tree, but since they were kind of trapped, they couldn't do anything really.

The tentacle vines pull out a little bit to counter Kylie's hips rocking downwards, keeping her from getting any extra pleasure to finish herself off. Serena had tried to do the same thing, only to be thwarted too. That was all the two needed to know that it was doing that on purpose, and Kylie saw Serena blushing a bit and trying to pull her hands out of the thing, but it didn't let her do so.

"It is doing it on purpose. Cheeky little bastard. Trying to tease us on and on until we go crazy," Serena said, now trying to squirm around enough to make it fuck her, or at least to get enough pleasure herself to be able to cum.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Probably... Kylie moaned, now seriously trying to pull free, giving it a real struggle so she could pleasure herself, before remembering she had a tail and immediately twisting it up to grind on her clit, Hard, groaning as she tried to cum, cunt rippling around the thick vine inside her edging her constantly only to pull her away from her peak. If it picked up all my bad habits.... We're gonna be stuck for days helpless before being so heavily impregnated we can't move... Kylie groaned, so close to cumming now and panting hungrily as she tried to cheat it with her tail, the cilia on the underside of her parasite working double time on her nipples, harshly tugging the rings there to get her there. Cmon damnit... So close...

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Kylie curled her parasitic tail around to tease herself to find her release, another free tentacle grabbed it and pulled it away, while a few smaller vine like tentacles tickled it into submission for trying to do such a thing. It was almost as if the tree was telling Kylie, "Nope, not gonna happen with me,"

"Fuck... I'm so close dammit," Serena groaned softly, her hips bucking against as the tentacles began to move in her pussy and ass again, fucking her slowly for now.

The tree started fucking Kylie again too after a minute or so, and it worked the two to the very brink of climax again, but this time it didn't stop, it ramped up the pace some more and fucked them faster and harder, pounding the two against its trunk, before they finally exploded. Kylie saw white as her vision flashed for a few moments, her orgasm washing over her so hard that she actually screamed in bliss.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie writhed and whimpered as the tree thwarted her plans entirely, before a slow teasing rhythm started up. Just as Kylie had resigned herself to suffering for awhile, it didn't stop this time, and Kylie was throwing her head back and screaming in bliss as she finally got to cum alongside Serena, leaving her leaning against the trunk heavily as she spasmed, her juices soaking the vine inside her cunt.

ooo gods yes... Sweet fuck yes. she panted out, vision whiting out for a moment before she came back to herself, still leaning hard on the trunk which was now holding her up more then she was standing.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Serena leaned heavily against the trunk as well, and Kylie saw that Serena had blacked out from the looks of it. The tree didn't stop though, and kept fucking the both of them, even while Serena was out cold. The tentacles let Kylie rest for only a minute or two before they began going again, not stopping until she came again, with them cumming too.

"Oh fuck, that was amazing... so amazing," Serena panted softly after a couple of more minutes, waking up a bit, and moaning as she did.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie certainly didn't have the luxury of passing out, and the tree didn't let her rest for long either before starting up again, and again it didn't tease her. It fucked her straight through another wonderful orgasm and filled her again with it's seed, Kylie crying out and thrashing in it's grip in pleasure while the steady fucking woke Serena back up.

It was, and Is. Kylie moaned in agreement, thrusting her hips hard against the vine and begging it for more, letting her head rest on the trunk for a moment before tilting her head back and opening her mouth for another vine. Lust boiling in her blood.