Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Kylie (Courage Wolf)

Kylie got her wish as another tentacle slid into her mouth and began thrusting in and out, and like it or not, Serena got one too. The tree kept fucking them both silly for the better part of an hour before Serena finally fainted completely, and Kylie was close to it too, the tree seeming quite excited with its creators.

"So um... what have you created this time?" Mara asked curiously from Kylie's left, looking amused to see Kylie trapped like she was. Walking over, Mara pinched Kylie's ass and gave it a playful spank, before tickling the tip of her parasitic tail with her own. "This looks like it really likes you," she added, as she reached out and touched another tentacle and pulled it over to take over tickling Kylie's tail, which made Kylie squirm.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The tree fucked Serena straight into unconsciousness, and over time that felt like an eternity, one climax rolling into the next, it seemed well on the way to doing the same to Kylie, keeping her screams to whimpers as it used her mouth as another hole to please itself.

Kylie's struggles had died down to completely complacent, helpful motions, using her body to heighten her own pleasure, and that of the tree, rolling steadily against it while it used her until Mara showed up and started asking questions.

Kylie obviously couldn't answer, and didn't, but the tickling to her tail made her squeal and writhe around for a moment before the vine pulled free of her mouth to cum all over her face again, Kylie able to get out the words in retribution for the tickles. Strip and join us she commanded before the vine thrust back betwen her lips, making her moan and whimper as she got closer to yet another powerful orgasm.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm... nope. The great mistress needs me to do something for her, and asked me to come find you," Mara replied, Ashera's commands seemingly overpowering Kylie's. "Mmm, but I would love to join in, if only I knew it would let me go when I wanted it to," she added, petting Kylie and kissing her on the cheek.

"Indeed Kylie. Have some fun, Mara is taking me on a tour of the village, and I am going to speak with sir Alan about some things," Ashera said from behind Mara, near the fence.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mmmmmph Kylie said, rolling her eyes before simply doing as she was told and having her fun. Or rather, basically being told she was free to be the tree's bitch until it said otherwise. A prospect she was actually enjoying more and more by the moment as it continued to fuck her, cumming messily in front of Mara and her Mistress and screaming around the vine in her mouth in bliss.

Not that she had too much choice, but she'd happily enjoy the tree's attentions and it's pleasures for as looong as it pleased. Struggling playfully while she tapped her own reserves to stay conscious and enjoy it all, not missing a thing.

If she could experience EVERYTHING this tree could do to her, and then some, she could make the next creation even better.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Hmhm, you looked like you really enjoyed that dear. Why don't you relax, and forget about your worries for now. Take some time for yourself," Ashera giggled and whispered in Kylie's ear after walking over, kissing her on the cheek and leaving her there against the tree before pulling Kylie's head around and pulling the tentacle out of her mouth. "Here, so you can enjoy it for now love," Ashera then said, kissing Kylie full on the lips and tickling her tongue with her own.

Kylie felt a surge of energy flowing through her before Ashera pulled away, and after smiling at her one final time, Ashera walked out with Mara in tow, with Kylie noticing that Sheena's and Maria's leashes had been tied off to the fence. Ashera left Kylie there to have her fun, while she and the others went to go do whatever it was they had planned.

The tree began fucking Kylie again, ramping up the pace once more and fucking her with a renewed vigor, and since Kylie had been rejuvenated she had plenty of stamina to keep going. The tree did give Kylie everything it could think of apparently, tilting her back a bit and teasing her nipples with some tentacles, spanking her butt, tickling her sides and underarms, and one little tentacle with a sucker mouth on the end of it even left a hickey on her neck.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

The tree was pretty clever, and after a boost from Ashera, Kylie got to hold out against it well.... foreverish. Moaning and screaming in pleasure like crazy, it continued to change up what it was doing to keep her cumming. So it had gone from not letting her cum, to forcing her to orgasm repeatedly, fucking Kylie completely out of her head until all she could think about was the pleasure still roaring through her, her juices feeding the tree constantly while she wrapped her tongue around the vine in her mouth, and continued to clamp down around the ones filling her lower.

Unable to escape the trunk of the tree herself however, Kylie looked to anyone else to be struggling to free herself, granted the only one who could see her was Serena, who seemed to wake up just long enough to get fucked back out cold.

Shuddering in another climax as the vines pressed and rolled around her nipples, toying with the rings there, Kylie was pretty much now entirely at the mercy of the tree.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

The tree seemed intent on fucking Kylie completely silly and kept pounding her holes on and on, making her squeal around the tentacle in her mouth. It hooked a couple of smaller tendrils through Kylie's nipple rings, and another through her clit ring, and gave them all little tugs, twisting them a couple of times too, to make her squeal more.

"F-Fuck me sideways, I can't... e-even think anymore," Serena panted, moaning as the tree's tentacle in her mouth pulled out and splashed her chest with its seed, before she passed out again soon after.

After another hour or so, Kylie was beginning to feel her body going slack, and the tree seemed to be slowing down some now too, having gotten its fill. It released Kylie and Serena, gently laying them down onto the ground, before it went slack, seeming to go dormant once more. Serena was still out however, leaving Kylie, in her fairly weakened state, alone to get up and back inside to clean up. Or she could of course just lay there.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kylie, finally left semi braindead on the ground by the tree once it had finished with the horny pair, flopped and wiggle wormed her way over to Serena who was definitely out cold. How many hours had it been, holy crap. Good Tree. she muttered, flailing a thumbs up at it before wondering what to do.

Giving it a moment to recover her sea legs, Kylie picked up the elf, or tried to anyway, and headed inside. If she couldn't then she'd just flop down next to her and wait. They could clean up, and then have some more coffee and something to eat.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

With the thumbs up towards the tree, Kylie worked her way over to Serena, but the best she could manage after recovering some was to drag Serena back inside. The sun had moved a good bit in the time they had been trapped against the tree. Once back inside, Kylie couldn't manage too much more, and her legs gave back out, and she fell onto her butt next to Serena.

After a few more minutes, Serena seemed to start coming to a little, but she was still woozy as all hell. "Mmm, where... am I?" Serena asked softly, wiping her eyes and trying to raise up, only to fail.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Back inside after a full day of fucking in your new tree and covered in Gizz. Kylie answered, not wasting any real time in simply leaning over and kissing Serena long and hungry.

Once it was over, she smiled softly and TOGETHER! They could flop their way towards a bath. Gonna get cleaned up, and then you're coming back to my home for a bit. Kylie said matter o factly, the pair looking like a pair of wriggly fish on dry land trying to reach the water.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm, that's nice. But now I'm all sore and don't feel like doing anything but lay here," Serena said after a few moments, groaning after returning Kylie's kiss.

Crawling their way to the bathroom, with Serena in the lead, they soon managed to roll into the bath and sat there for a while, letting the water simply fill up around them as they recovered. "Don't mind that one bit. Might find some interesting magic stuff there to tinker with, hmhm," Serena giggled, still looking a bit out of it.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

You have no idea. Kylie said, turning off the water once it had filled up and finally going about washing herself. And thinking about some further mutations for the tree she could make to make it even BETTER at what it did.

But that could wait for now. Once she'd recovered enough to move around, she'd towel off and get dressed, stretching and yawning. Ooo I feel so could. And you are fun. Cmon, let's head on to my place. I'm sure Maria and Sheena have wound up in about the same situation we were in somehow. Kylie said, leading the way.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Serena took a little bit longer to recover, obviously not as used to long sex sessions like Kylie was. "Maybe, I think I need to rest a little more first. Give me a minute or two, maybe some coffee will help," Serena said, yawning as she followed Kylie back to the kitchen of her workshop/home.

After she got her coffee fixed and sipped it some, Serena yawned and stretched again, before she smiled and looked refreshed. When she had finished her coffee, Serena looked to Kylie and gestured for her to lead the way.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Once madam 'Never got out of the workshop' Was all finished up with her coffee and generally just stalling, Kylie also having a cup, they headed back to the mansion o doom. And of course straight through the front door passed whatever orgy was going on, and down into the basement. You don't get out much... and, you need.... one... Kylie started, soon reaching under bob and fishing out a parasite.

One of these! Go on little guy. Help her serve our great Mistress Ashera. And then we can go look at all the strange and confusing shit I made by accident-ish in here. Like that walking tentacle dong. Ahh, it likes you. Kylie started, soon pointing out the living toy that was nuzzling Serena's leg like a puppy, before scrambling up for kisses.

Speaking... O! I have an idea! Kylie said, rushing upstairs to her collection of naughty lingerie only to rush back down flailing purple light as she went with lingerie that was now decidedly more alive then when she'd grabbed it. It was basically super fancy underwear. Why the fuck not.

Here! put this on, quick. she said cheerfully, handing it to Serena.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Heading back to Kylie's place, Serena followed her down to the basement, and Kylie found that there wasn't an orgy going on in the living room amazingly. "I need one what? Oh, I see," Serena asked before realizing what Kylie meant.

Serena's new parasite that seemed to like her, grabbed her and pulled itself into the same position as Kylie's was, and as soon as it was firmly in place, Kylie saw Serena's eyes beginning to glow violet. "Oh my... this is new," Serena said, sighing softly and looking over at Kylie, her new tail coiling around Kylie's lovingly.

After Kylie brought the lingerie down, Serena put it on as instructed and looked down at herself. "How do I look?" Serena asked, twirling around a bit and looking over her shoulder back at her ass.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

You look amazing, and it isn't even molesting you yet! Just imagine how you'll feel when you look into a mirror and realize you've been blushing slightly and panting softly for hours while those tendrils inside squirm against your flesh. Kylie purred, grabbing a handful of Serena's ass before kissing her hungrily, the lingerie going to work on the elf, gently while her parasite likely did the same.

Really though, it suits you. In fact, that's all you should wear today I think. Show of a bit, live a little. Study what's in here. Hell, TRY what's in here. It certainly wouldn't mind the attention. Kylie said, smiling as the kiss broke and giving her ass one last good squeeze.

Now I feel overdressed though. One sec. she said, shedding her gear and sliding into her fishnet bodystocking, tightening the crotchrope wickedly and turning on her nipple rings, moaning as she took even a single step and shivering. But you said you were sore. After you tell me how I look, I have a lotion that can fix that. Kylie said happily, twirling just like Serena had and showing off.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"But what if I want to get actual work done? Will they let me do that?" Serena asked curiously, looking down at her tail.

Serena returned Kylie's kiss, and grabbed her ass in return. "Mmm, alright, if you say so. Then I'll do it. I just do want to still get some work done is all," Serena said, perking up when Kylie mentioned the lotion. "And please, if you got something to dull the ache, I'd appreciate it, haven't gone that wild in a long time," she added, shifting around in her lingerie a bit..

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, they're linked to you. They know when playtime is and isn't appropriate. Right now it's plenty appropriate so get to work keeping her wet. Kylie told the lingerie, running her finger along it. Giggling at Serena's expense, Kylie took her upstairs, wondering where everyone had gone, since there was no massive orgy going on, and at the very least she knew Lysa and Thessa were the most cock hungry of her little group. They'd fucked annie for the better part of a day. And Asha was almost certainly having Brandi fuck her into a coma.

But she soon got the lotion, and a dildo, before laying Serena back down onto the bed. Pulling the side of lingerie's bottom aside, Kylie able to see the slick, wriggling cilia there, and the thicker tendrils that had yet to thrust anywhere because they were being nice, Kylie gently lathered Serena's folds with the lotion, before working it inside her with her fingers, toying with Serena while she did so, before lathering the toy in it as well, and sliding it all the way to her womb, working it slowly, letting it soak in, and making sure she was VERY horny, before pulling it free and sliding the possessed lingerie back over her cunt.

There we go. Feel better? she asked softly, kissing her again while her tail tickled and played with Serena's own.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As they went upstairs finally, Kylie still didn't see anyone in the living room, but she did notice Akiko, Thessa, and Annie in one of the extra bedrooms, with Akiko riding Annie again while Thessa sat on her face and forced Annie to eat her out. Kylie saw a parasite on Annie now, one of the first of the special ones that had been mentioned to her before Serena tensed up a bit as Kylie lathered the dildo up with the soothing lotion and slid it inside.

"Oh instant relief," Serena said, sighing softly as the lotion sank in.

Courage Wolf

RP Moderator
Reputation score

It really is good stuff. And don't work too hard Serena. Remember to have some fun, even if it's just your fancy new underwear or your tail. If I hear you've been overworking I'll take you to the beehive to be stuck to a wall with me for a month. Kylie said, sliding the toy free and setting it aside, covering Serena back up. Helping her up, Kylie bit her lip as her crotchrope tugged hard on her clit, and shivered, before sighing softly.

Alright, you're free. I wont molest you further, though I really want to. Go study or tinker or something. But make sure to come back later so we can enjoy eachother some more. Kylie told her, kissing her one last time before sliding off of her and helping her up.

If Serena stayed or left now it was up to her, but Kylie would move to inspect the parasite on Annie, wanting a closer look at it herself, turning Akiko's head and kissing her deeply while she road the breeder underneath her. So lets have a look at this special friend we have, and none of you are allowed to stop until you're pregnant, And then I want you to bring me Aya and Yuki after that, no matter how long it takes. Kylie told all three of them firmly while she inspected the parasite, expecting both of them to be pregnant with more parasites by the time they were done with Annie.