What's new

ACT [ Kokage no Izumi ] [ 木陰の泉] Demon Angel SAKURA vol.4 -The World of SAKURA- / 魔天使サクラの冒険 vol.4 -サクラの世界- RE180411 RJ180411

Status
Not open for further replies.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Devil Angel Sakura ep4

How do I activate the aqua shield? Y and Z are doing nothing...

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How do I activate the aqua shield? Y and Z are doing nothing...
That's weird, Aqua Shield should be Z
Keep in mind you can't use Aqua Shield while you're cooling down (after having attacked too much) and if you already have low energy, it will automatically stop when you go on cooldown

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm not sure if it's a "complete" save because I don't know how many secret eggs are in the game so far (I got 2) but I got all the H-scenes unlocked.

Attachments

zephyr231

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Using the bell from the shop, I managed to find every hidden room so far, and I managed to find 4 of those super orbs. There is a ledge in the top right in one of the rooms in the swamp, the room with all the ass fairies, that I can't reach, but it doesn't seem like there's an orb up there. So I guess we'll just have to wait for the update...

I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed that Flare doesn't swallow you, but that scene after the fight was really great anyway.

Edit: By the way, when it comes to Flare, does anyone else not get any voice lines from her? She does moan and whatever in the rape scenes, but it doesn't seem like any of her actual dialogue is voiced like it was in the trailer.

Last edited:

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Game is not even out on english dlsite. People are lucky they got their hands on it already.

DemgelSoul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm in the same boat. I'd adore a link to this myself, series has been a fave of mine.

To note, yes. I did pm the person who uploaded it already, but if someone else has the link I'd appreciate it greatly. <3

terribletouristtrap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

-------------

edited to by author to not be whining. carry on.

-------------

Last edited:

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Come on people, let's not ruin this thread with link spams...

Someone in the thread offered links through pm, just pm them and wait for a response. Have patience!

JustAQuinn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The reason this is happening is because people are lazy and we don't have shadowman in charge with my favorite rule.

"Anyone who begs for a PM in the thread isn't getting a PM even if they ask properly later."

It shut people right up it did. Which is great because asking for links is frowned upon in a thread with shota content.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The reason this is happening is because people are lazy and we don't have shadowman in charge with my favorite rule.

"Anyone who begs for a PM in the thread isn't getting a PM even if they ask properly later."
well the thing is

Here's where everybody seems to get confused: You aren't allowed to publicly ask anybody for a PM to ANY game. Or publicly ask for links for that matter.

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Come on people, let's not ruin this thread with link spams...

Someone in the thread offered links through pm, just pm them and wait for a response. Have patience!
I'm at the point to start downrating people that are asking for links.

DemgelSoul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To be fair, I've already done several searches for it. Not only that, but I poked twelve hours ago and yet no response. Sometimes a request is legit, whether or not you get huffy about it.

That said. Has anyone actually found it anywhere? I've already tried Nyaa and a couple other places, to no avail so far. Should I give up until it's out-out on the english side?

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

Heh... I leave you guys alone for 2 days...

When the update comes in February, I will be uploading it. Least I can do.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Heh... I leave you guys alone for 2 days...

When the update comes in February, I will be uploading it. Least I can do.
Awwwwwwwww time to sleep again....

no even ask for paradox 2...

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So I've delivered 375 PM's at this point, though I figure that's good enough. It's a pretty big turn off to see how some people react when they don't get a response right away, especially when they can visually see that I was offline. Not going to lie, responding to people too cheap to support a game developer, then getting verbally insulting isn't my idea of "coming home from work".

Either way, all those whom sent me a PM have received the game (with a few exceptions), so I hope you all enjoy.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So I've delivered 375 PM's at this point, though I figure that's good enough. It's a pretty big turn off to see how some people react when they don't get a response right away, especially when they can visually see that I was offline. Not going to lie, responding to people too cheap to support a game developer, then getting verbally insulting isn't my idea of "coming home from work".

Either way, all those whom sent me a PM have received the game (with a few exceptions), so I hope you all enjoy.
edit- misread what you said

Dam 375 that a lot lol. How did you get the game? I usually can get from the dmm japanese site but they just added restrictions on my area which blow since that where I usually buy the games that dont show up on the english dlsite.

Last edited:

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And that stops them how?
It probably doesn't. However, I ignore PMs from for link requests from anyone with red reps or low post counts.

edit- misread what you said

Dam 375 that a lot lol. How did you get the game? I usually can get from the dmm japanese site but they just added restrictions on my area which blow since that where I usually buy the games that dont show up on the english dlsite.
Dunno where you live, but I have no problems buying from the JP dlsite.

Status
Not open for further replies.