What's new

ACT [ Kokage no Izumi ] [ 木陰の泉] Demon Angel SAKURA vol.4 -The World of SAKURA- / 魔天使サクラの冒険 vol.4 -サクラの世界- RE180411 RJ180411

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Devil Angel Sakura ep4

It probably doesn't. However, I ignore PMs from for link requests from anyone with red reps or low post counts.

Dunno where you live, but I have no problems buying from the JP dlsite.
I live in the US. Also I use to have really good rep and one day I log in and all sudden I have red rep. I don't know if inactivity has something to do with it. If not then I dont know why.

Also that news to me that people can just buy from the jp site? I tried buying but my card get decline even though my card can buy from any currency.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I live in the US. Also I use to have really good rep and one day I log in and all sudden I have red rep. I don't know if inactivity has something to do with it. If not then I dont know why.

Also that news to me that people can just buy from the jp site? I tried buying but my card get decline even though my card can buy from any currency.
I've said this a long while back on a thread but if your card gets declined on jp site it's usually one of two things:

A) You missed up somewhere. Take a quick look at your info and use the guide (if it's still here) to make sure you get everything straight.

B) Your bank/credit card company is the cause. A guy once said that he called their bank and they said it was on DLSite end and that he was obligated to believe them....don't be this idiot. Bank cards especially tend to have an auto-fraud system that will insta-decline most foreign sites not in their list of safe sites. You will have to call or text the fraud prevention to let them know you are indeed the one making the purchase.

My bank card is a VISA and I had this problem all the time with them. It would always decline and days later I would get a potential fraud report. Once I've confirmed I was the one making the purchase, any purchase after that would go through......until I tried again a week later. So I started using master cards and not once have I had that problem.

So get in touch with your bank, if they say it's not on their end call out their bullshit and tell them to handle it or you find a better bank. Or get a card with master card logo and skip the trouble all together.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I've said this a long while back on a thread but if your card gets declined on jp site it's usually one of two things:

A) You missed up somewhere. Take a quick look at your info and use the guide (if it's still here) to make sure you get everything straight.

B) Your bank/credit card company is the cause. A guy once said that he called their bank and they said it was on DLSite end and that he was obligated to believe them....don't be this idiot. Bank cards especially tend to have an auto-fraud system that will insta-decline most foreign sites not in their list of safe sites. You will have to call or text the fraud prevention to let them know you are indeed the one making the purchase.

My bank card is a VISA and I had this problem all the time with them. It would always decline and days later I would get a potential fraud report. Once I've confirmed I was the one making the purchase, any purchase after that would go through......until I tried again a week later. So I started using master cards and not once have I had that problem.
Well I been buying foreign stuff lately maybe I can give it a 2nd try. Problem is the english dlsite I have a lot of points.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I been buying foreign stuff lately maybe I can give it a 2nd try. Problem is the english dlsite I have a lot of points.
Give it a wait, some of the bigger known games end up on English dlsite now. It's where I now buy foxeye games. I only use English if it's an actual English release not available on JP side. Other than that, I usually use JP because of the earlier release date and opposite of you....most of my points are on JP.

ajmajm28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So out of all the enemies in all 4 games what is everyones top 3?
Mine are the gaint sakura, flare and golem queen.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So out of all the enemies in all 4 games what is everyones top 3?
Mine are the gaint sakura, flare and golem queen.
Kitsu (touch fluffytail), flare and yeti (titjob)

welp it was easy....

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

At the moment,

3. Magma Woman
2. Golem Queen
1. Queen of the Forest

If the first game got revisited and had a visual upgrade, the Slime and Scylla from the first game would easily be in my top 3. I love their scene, I just find their animation and artwork pretty terrible.

Speaking of which, I kinda wish the circle would just remake the first and second game to be up to par with the third and fourth. I've played them all and it feels so awkward to go back to Part 1 or 2 compared to 3 and 4. It looks like I go from playing an actual well developed game to a rushed flash game if that makes sense...

Last edited:

hexcorsist

Reputation score

Anyone else getting a blue screen when you try and run it?

Ignore me it fixed itself somehow

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

At the moment,

3. Magma Woman
2. Golem Queen
1. Queen of the Forest

If the first game got revisited and had a visual upgrade, the Slime and Scylla from the first game would easily be in my top 3. I love their scene, I just find their animation and artwork pretty terrible.

Speaking of which, I kinda wish the circle would just remake the first and second game to be up to par with the third and fourth. I've played them all and it feels so awkward to go back to Part 1 or 2 compared to 3 and 4. It looks like I go from playing an actual well developed game to a rushed flash game if that makes sense...
They switched from a "Boss rush" to a more "adventure platform" gameplay so more resources goes to the "small enemies" than the bosses so the quality scaled down a little (welp part 1 wasnt so good in animation anyway and got A LOT better in part 2) also the maps and shop system.

For me part 3 was the deal, just becouse it wasnt 100% vore focused and most likely part 4 will be my fav too, also the animations for small enemies were pretty good most of them... just a little too short.

Now in the current state of part 4 i say the game found pretty good balance between the quality for normal enemies and bosses. Fire queen was top notch, Golem queen was good too, Mist one ehh (but that its my taste anyway)..

Oh and im going to take PM message from you signature...should used something like that ages ago

Last edited:

zephyr231

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New post. Google translated to:
The complete update, other snowy field Zako monster, is scheduled to boss monster of three bodies is added.
So it seems like we're getting one last area of monsters, along with 3 more bosses? Sounds great.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New post. Google translated to:
The complete update, other snowy field Zako monster, is scheduled to boss monster of three bodies is added.
So it seems like we're getting one last area of monsters, along with 3 more bosses? Sounds great.
thers a huge empty space in "small monster" screen like a whole row.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I can't wait, I didn't expect them to release the update that quickly

Oh and im going to take PM message from you signature...should used something like that ages ago
Feel free to do so lol, getting flooded with PMs asking for a link just because you're commenting on a game's thread is pretty annoying, especially for a game that is going to be released on English Dlsite for sure in a few days.

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

(雑魚)zako actually means trash monster, so yeah we get the snow mob monster and 3 boss for the finishing update

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Also worth mentioning that they're releasing the full game on English Dlsite tomorrow as well

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Wait, so the full release is already on its way? Like, the actually full release, not another partial/add-on/expansion/early access thingie?

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

same here about Scylla but might just be my lactation fetish talking.

qtnc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1. Golem Queen
2. Flare
3. Scylla

I am fan of vore :p
Someone mentioned that they are going to release final area and 3 more bosses, but when this will happen, this month or let's say on February of 2017?

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Someone mentioned that they are going to release final area and 3 more bosses, but when this will happen, this month or let's say on February of 2017?
They didn't mention a date for the update, they just said what was going to be in it.

The game is out on English Dlsite by the way. And I stand corrected, it's not the full game that they released on English Dlsite, it's the incomplete one (just like on the Jap Dlsite)

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Kind of confused I thought the full release update will come feb?

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Kind of confused I thought the full release update will come feb?
Afaik they have not mention when the full version will be ready for release. The February thing was just a guess from an user.

Status
Not open for further replies.