What's new

ACT [ Kokage no Izumi ] [ 木陰の泉] Demon Angel SAKURA vol.4 -The World of SAKURA- / 魔天使サクラの冒険 vol.4 -サクラの世界- RE180411 RJ180411

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Devil Angel Sakura ep4

My body is ready

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Site says released today, get ready
Games get released at a fixed time each day. That time has already passed today, so if anytime it's tomorrow. Its the 19th in Japan but still the 18th in majority of the world :^)

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Games get released at a fixed time each day. That time has already passed today, so if anytime it's tomorrow. Its the 19th in Japan but still the 18th in majority of the world :^)
Every day, new content gets released on DLsite in a time bracket that can go from between 11:40am and 12am japanese time (12am is very rare and usually only when the website is really laggy, they are almost always on time).
That's 2:40am UTC

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Every day, new content gets released on DLsite in a time bracket that can go from between 11:40am and 12am japanese time (12am is very rare and usually only when the website is really laggy, they are almost always on time).
That's 2:40am UTC
So in about 9 hours then. Let's get ready!

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

that last preview pic

lmfao

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

Got my DLsite points loaded and ready to purchase! This one is worth the buy, just like the last 3 >///>

Love this circle.

qtnc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good macro/micro monster girl H-games are very rare, especially this explicit and with fatality :)

Latin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Got my DLsite points loaded and ready to purchase! This one is worth the buy, just like the last 3 >///>

Love this circle.
Hey! I got last two from you in the first day and i gotta say: YOU ARE THE REAL HERO OF THE ERA! Many thanks! :D

P.S. Hope i'll be able to recieve the link for the fourth one aswell...

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey! I got last two from you in the first day and i gotta say: YOU ARE THE REAL HERO OF THE ERA! Many thanks! :D

P.S. Hope i'll be able to recieve the link for the fourth one aswell...
I've been debating if I should or not... The last 3 all got me strikes on Mega and Honestly, I don't know if I have another one it me... I'll keep everyone in the loop about it though.

B_Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

site says its out

2016/11/19
サクラvol.4 について、本日発売です。

公開サイトは、DLSite.com, Digiket.com, DMM.comです。

2016/11/19
About Sakura vol.4, it is on sale today.

Public sites are DLSite.com, Digiket.com, DMM.com.

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

site says its out

2016/11/19
サクラvol.4 について、本日発売です。

公開サイトは、DLSite.com, Digiket.com, DMM.comです。

2016/11/19
About Sakura vol.4, it is on sale today.

Public sites are DLSite.com, Digiket.com, DMM.com.
Only on DIGIket unfortunately. DLsite automatically uploads at set times during the day. I'd grab it on DIGIket, but I'm pretty sure they use that 'anti-foreigner' software to keep out our IPs.

JustAQuinn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Only on DIGIket unfortunately. DLsite automatically uploads at set times during the day. I'd grab it on DIGIket, but I'm pretty sure they use that 'anti-foreigner' software to keep out our IPs.
So is there a set time we should be bothering you with PMs? :p

B_Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

think someone mentioned it being set to release sometime tonight on DLsite.

B_Knight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

its on the DLsite

alonsete19

Banned
Reputation score

It's out! OMG , i want the link ;_; ... Can Someone please share their"mixtape" on a note bloc :C

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm downloading it now, and I will be giving out the link. Though I'm not entirely sure if I want to do that right away or wait until it has more sales.

Fuck it, I'll upload it now. Send your PMs. It's at 20% uploaded right now and will be done within 15 minutes.

Alright links coming out now.

Last edited:

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm downloading it now, and I will be giving out the link. Though I'm not entirely sure if I want to do that right away or wait until it has more sales.

Well that does let me play it sooner...

I'd much rather buy it off of English DLsite, so I was hoping for a simultaneous release (that does happen once in a while) but it didn't crop up on today's english side list so I can only hope it shows up sooner rather than later.

This is one of those devs that's definitely worth supporting even though I'm kinda lukewarm on much of the content because if nothing else, he's really accommodating to his English fanbase so that's behavior I like to encourage.

Status
Not open for further replies.