What's new

ACT [ Kokage no Izumi ] [ 木陰の泉] Demon Angel SAKURA vol.4 -The World of SAKURA- / 魔天使サクラの冒険 vol.4 -サクラの世界- RE180411 RJ180411

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAQuinn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Devil Angel Sakura ep4

Info from Website and Demo:

Total Identified Enemies Before Release: 15/28

Onsen= Egg Girl - Vore, TF into Egg
Mist Girl - Spooky Vore, Spooky Handjob
Onsen Slime - Slime Absorption Vore
Flower Wheel - Vore
Basilik Girl - Slow. Slow. SLOW. Digestion. Toungejob
Pink Toad Girl - Vore.

Sheep Girl*
Snow Rabbit* - Scent Fetish, Likely Piss
Bigfoot* - Milks You To Death
Fire Kangaroo* - Vore
Salamander*
Hornet Girl% (See upper area of cover art)
Medusa% (See upper area of cover art)
Scorpion%
Fire Fairy%

Total Identified Bosses Before Release:

Mist Queen - Longest scene in series history.
Flare?*
"Queen"?% (The green one.)*

? - I'm going to assume this is a boss based on trends in the author's previous works. There is no confirmation this is a boss.

* - Not in demo. How do I know her name? I looked into the filenames and stuff I can glean from his website.

% - Not it's real name, nor do I have any idea what it's real name is.

Information we have now with the demo:

There are FIVE bosses in this game.

There are TWENTY EIGHT normal enemies.

Like with Emily, Stella (new shopkeep) has a rape scene if you constantly refuse products in her face.

The hearts on scene menus indicate that at least one boss has more than one scene.

The ''''secret'''' system in Sakura 3 returns. The one where you can't progress without some hidden paths. Rejoice.

EVERY enemy how has dialogue (most without voice acting). This was a very efficient choice and it works perfectly.

The boss scenes, if the current demo is any to judge by, are longer. But there is less of them, at 5 bosses, the smallest amount in the series so far. (First game had 6 bosses, 8 scenes).

The author's signature anal vore is missing from the demo. Sorry if you came here expecting butt stuff. However, he has promised anal vore on DLSite. You get vore, vore, vore, a little watersports, and more vore. None of that "milking you until you die" in this demo.

If you plan on playing the demo, keep in mind this tip:

Kill problematic enemies first. The one directly in front of you usually isn't cause for concern. It's the enemies above and below you who are the ones who kill you. The first level has bad placement and one enemy's attack has so much range that it can hit you with you barely knowing one is even near you. And it applies a long lasting Charm, usually guaranteeing two hits on you.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So after playing 2 and 3 I get the feeling that the author is going to try and go with some "Heaven is actually the bad guys!" type of story, but I feel like that would be kind of stupid since almost everything has tried to murder you in some form or fashion since you got to hell. Some even after being directly ordered to not murder you.

So I'm really hoping he goes any other direction than where it seems to be heading.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So after playing 2 and 3 I get the feeling that the author is going to try and go with some "Heaven is actually the bad guys!" type of story, but I feel like that would be kind of stupid since almost everything has tried to murder you in some form or fashion since you got to hell. Some even after being directly ordered to not murder you.

So I'm really hoping he goes any other direction than where it seems to be heading.
Since sakura 1 you can picture it but its most like heaven was the whole time a lie and hell....well its hell and most creatures there are wild so its common some will not obey "satan" rules (Or others try but they are "deadly" nice to you).

Bonus point even a village (Boobage) of Buns buns hates you to death.
-------------------------------------------
Snow Rabbit* - Scent Fetish, Likely Piss

Ah god dammit.....

Last edited:
Reputation score

How is this in the reverse rape Tag? The Dlsite doesn't seem to have such thing plus The MC look more girly than everyone else and seem to enjoy the Intercourse. The Tag should be Yuri instead. *Shakariki Sports!*

Sorry If I sound aggressive above But I truly Love RR. Not people

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How is this in the reverse rape Tag? The Dlsite doesn't seem to have such thing plus The MC look more girly than everyone else and seem to enjoy the Intercourse. The Tag should be Yuri instead.

Sorry If I sound aggressive above But I truly Love RR.
Its the main character a guy ? Yes
Its getting raped by girls ? Yes

Its reverse rape.

Reputation score

Its the main character a guy ? Yes
Its getting raped by girls ? Yes

Its reverse rape.
Thanks for the Bad Rep Dasmir. I needed that.

I know it's Reverse Rape, I understand the Logic. But Look at him! It's so Cute! He is better off being a Girl instead!

Last edited:

qtnc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sakura is the man in those games :D ... (we can see it clearly in the game, sometimes it looks that he even likes that abuse baddies put him through, well his man parts do :p)
Too bad he is so tiny and often falls prey to those horny & deadly monster girls :rolleyes:

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I know it's Reverse Rape, I understand the Logic. But Look at him! It's so Cute! He is better off being a Girl instead!
Because the hundreds of games starring girls isn't already enough. Though yeah, the protagonist is pretty androgynous.

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

But if he was a girl than he'd have no peen :< And I like Peens :<

JustAQuinn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you played them in English you should understand what Sakura's purpose is in the story.

Saying this is a Heaven is bad story is like saying Law and Chaos are Good and Evil. Anastasia is clearly the antagonist but she, like all leaders, is looking out for her own.

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

Another Delay, I'm sad to report :/

They are looking at the 19th due to an audio issue. They then ask for another few days due to DLsite's review process.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

They have uploaded a new (very) short gameplay video on their site:

Status
Not open for further replies.