What's new

ACT [ Kokage no Izumi ] [ 木陰の泉] Demon Angel SAKURA vol.4 -The World of SAKURA- / 魔天使サクラの冒険 vol.4 -サクラの世界- RE180411 RJ180411

Status
Not open for further replies.

alonsete19

Banned
Reputation score
Re: Devil Angel Sakura ep4

I'm downloading it now, and I will be giving out the link. Though I'm not entirely sure if I want to do that right away or wait until it has more sales.

Fuck it, I'll upload it now. Send your PMs. It's at 20% uploaded right now and will be done within 15 minutes.
Yay >_< i already send it mine

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So, I get to the snow field titled, "that's it for now", and it ends there without any closure to the story... S-surely he didn't release an unfinished game just to get the cash up front and promise to finish it later or something. That's like, early access. Might as well have opened an Enty instead of shopping it directly to gain more money. Or maybe you have to collect those "Super egg" collectables to progress.

Last edited:

JustAQuinn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, I get to the snow field titled, "that's it for now", and it ends there without any closure to the story... S-surely he didn't release an unfinished game just to get the cash up front and promise to finish it later or something. That's like, early access. Might as well have opened an Enty instead of shopping it directly to gain more money. Or maybe you have to collect those "Super egg" collectables to progress.
Are you memeing or have you not kept up with this game or read the developer blog?

This IS early access.

Otherwise the game would come out in like February. He promises he'll finishes it soon and it'll be an update.

You still want those collectables though. He's known to make such things required to reach the final boss.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Are you memeing or have you not kept up with this game or read the developer blog?

This IS early access.

Otherwise the game would come out in like February. He promises he'll finishes it soon and it'll be an update.

You still want those collectables though. He's known to make such things required to reach the final boss.
I see, I didn't bother with keeping up on the progress. That's a tad disappointing though, on top of a collection hunt to get the full bang. Reminds me of mischief makers.

Ah well, game was fun fighting against bosses anyway so I guess it's worth it. Looking forward to the full release on February.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Until February ahhhhh...............okey al least the "demo" was good:p

Man....those Sheep grills when they rammed me and shout BOOOOM.....and goes to my mind, rip boner now i cant stop laughing (sorry i need to shitpost that).

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

My favourite two are the Magma Woman and the Golem Queen... this artist makes the best looking monsters in my opinion and that Golem Queen animation was pretty detailed compared to the other ones.

Death by pafupafu or paizuri... :eek:

I finished the game in normal mode but I couldn't find the mini-monster that's in between the mud golem and the ice ghost. I'm guessing it's the snow-rabbit but where is it ???

Last edited:

Mcpreyboy

Reputation score

My favourite two are the Magma Woman and the Golem Queen... this artist makes the best looking monsters in my opinion and that Golem Queen animation was pretty detailed compared to the other ones.

Death by pafupafu or paizuri... :eek:

I finished the game in normal mode but I couldn't find the mini-monster that's in between the mud golem and the ice ghost. I'm guessing it's the snow-rabbiy buy where is it ???
That's actually the caterpillar girl, she's in an hidden room in the area right before the golem queen area.

There's actually one of those super orbs there and you need to survive being eaten by the caterpillar girl and get popped out to get it.

Shota-kun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get Stella rape scene ?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get Stella rape scene ?
just like the other witch, annoy her picking the same item and no buying it over and over again, doing the same but trying to buy and you dont have enought orbs works too.

Last edited:

Shota-kun

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just like the other witch, annoy her picking the same item and no buying it over and over again, doing the same but trying to buy and you dont have enought orbs works too.
Thanks a lot

Now my body full of Stella's yellow liquid, I have to take a shower

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone mind sharing the complete save? :p

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Game finally came out nice

JustAQuinn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tips:

First Area: Kill the most annoying enemy first. If your game plan is not killing the Slime Onsen first, you're gonna lose 2-4 hearts due to charm and the other enemies still aren't dead yet.

Second Area: The Aqua Shield exists, however don't overuse it. Being careless can make you lose four hearts to one Fire Butterfly.

Third Area: RAMMING SPEED. For Scorpions, just duck and dodge.

Fourth Area: Kill the Foxes first with Kuroha or dodge them.

Info from Website, Demo, and Full Release:
Total Identified Enemies Before Release: 22/28
Basilik Girl - Slow. Slow. SLOW. Digestion. Toungejob
Flower Wheel - Vore
Onsen Slime - Slime Absorption Vore
Egg Girl - Vore, TF into Egg
Mist Girl - Spooky Vore, Spooky Handjob
Pink Toad Girl - Vore

Salamander - SM with Fire, Pet
Fire Butterfly - Uses your ass for egg incubation
Succubus - A bigger version of the one from Part 3, farts, made into a dildo, later killed offscreen from sex
Magma Woman - melts with her volcanic tits, drinks the remainder
Fire Kangaroo - Pouch Vore

Scorpion-Tail Vore
Sheep Girl-Makes you a family man on the spot
Ass Fairy-Anal Vore (Purple - 1 line of dialouge, Green - 2 lines of dialouge)
Bigfoot - Foot Crush, Boob Crush, Pet
Fox Woman - Tailjob, Pet
Golem Girl - Immediate digestion through stomach hole
Caterpillar Girl - Digestion of everything but your bones

Snow Ghost - Assimilation
Snow Rabbit* - Scent Fetish, Likely Piss

Hornet Girl% (See upper area of cover art)
Medusa% (See upper area of cover art)

Total Identified Bosses Before Release:

Mist Queen - Longest scene in series history.
Flare - Butt crush, Farts, Anal vore
Golem Girl - Paizuri, Vore
"Queen"?% (The green one.)*

? - I'm going to assume this is a boss based on trends in the author's previous works. There is no confirmation this is a boss.

* - Not in demo. How do I know her name? I looked into the filenames and stuff I can glean from his website.

% - Not it's real name, nor do I have any idea what it's real name is.

Information we have now with the first release:

There are FIVE bosses minimum in this game.

There are AT LEAST TWENTY TWO (I'm thinking 28) normal enemies.

Like with Emily, Stella (new shopkeep) has a rape scene if you constantly refuse products in her face.

The hearts on scene menus indicate that at least one boss has more than one scene. Flare is the only boss so far with more than one scene. You must win to get the second scene, like with the Water Temple.

The ''''secret'''' system in Sakura 3 returns. The one where you can't progress without some hidden paths. Rejoice.

EVERY enemy how has dialogue (most without voice acting). This was a very efficient choice and it works perfectly.

The boss scenes, if the current demo is any to judge by, are longer. But there is less of them, at 5 boss.

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm wondering if there's actually any point to ever using Kazari ? Kuroha is easier to aim with so I literally never use Kazari...

Also for people who missed it, you can also get licked to death by the pink slimes at the starting area

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm wondering if there's actually any point to ever using Kazari ? Kuroha is easier to aim with so I literally never use Kazari...

Also for people who missed it, you can also get licked to death by the pink slimes at the starting area
Meh i was expecting a actually scenes with Cobona, since she actually tried it before but got denied...meh maybe when the game get full released. :p

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Meh i was expecting a actually scenes with Cobona, since she actually tried it before but got denied...meh maybe when the game get full released. :p
If not there's still the little bit of animation when she meets him straight after the Flare fight. But yeah, some Cobona action would be good although I don't really see her going all yandere like Kazari

Status
Not open for further replies.