What's new

ACT [ Kokage no Izumi ] [ 木陰の泉] Demon Angel SAKURA vol.4 -The World of SAKURA- / 魔天使サクラの冒険 vol.4 -サクラの世界- RE180411 RJ180411

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Devil Angel Sakura ep4

I see what people were talking about, about the ending being rushed. Talk about disappointment. :(
having read so many ax'd manga I'm satisfied with this end.

lol in hindsight I just noticed the only element sakura can't use in the final battle is wind :rolleyes:

vaan11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

does anyone know all the location of those stupid super orb? just one more missing:confused:

qtnc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

looks like they are making another game resembling that jolly sakura s&m murderverse yay! :D
this time it's some kind of VR thingy with lookalike of that cute angel/harpy from 2nd part ;)

zephyr231

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The demo for the Harpy VR thing is out. The English voice acting... wow. >_>

CLow64

Reputation score

for those of you who don't want to buy the game and can't find a link, he put the update on his site if you have version 1.0
Hey there. I have the version 1.0 copy, but I'm having a hard time finding a way to upgrade to the latest update without having to pay for it. I followed the link you provided, but I'm not sure what to look for. If you can assist me with updating to the latest version that would be appreciated.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for deletion due to a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.