What's new

ACT [ housegame] [ ハウスゲーム] Bitch Exorcist Rio -Action- / ビッチ退魔師リオ-Action- RE131285 RJ131285

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Bitchi Taimashi Rio 3

Well... I'm on the cave stage and I've just cleared the 2nd chest and now I've went down some platforms and I don't know what to do..

Edit* Nvm I'm dumb

peabody

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That reverse rape freeze glitch is super irritating really hope there is a fix because the game seems really fun otherwise

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I just think that action game creators really need to figure out a way to make it so that we don't have to lose just to see the rapes. Some games like the clothes destruction, some like the downed character idea, but they all make it work and have it make sense. It's kinda frustrating to lose just to see the animations(especially because when she gets knocked down she flies away or falls off a cliff near the wrong enemy -_-) I mean I know it was his first action game, but it's not like he didn't have people to get ideas from like Parasite in City or Ero Eater. Ero Eater in particular solved the problem of reverse rapes getting boring by speeding them up and have different positions per monster.
In the end, it was his first action game and as an action game it had top notch CG as usual and pretty good animations, but maybe he should stick to what knows :( or refine this a bit, whatever works best.
A lot of the enemies do their animation grabbing you right away.

If your stamina bar gets to 0, every hit knocks you down and that's enough. I think the maker just didn't really get to balance it as it's far too big for the amount of health we have (sometimes it'll only reach 0 once you lose your three hearts and by then it's not relevant).

Then there is also the big thing that spits cum on you and while "cummed" you are treated as if being knocked out.

ok yeah, i went through the first area no problem, but now, on the pink mist zone, every Reverse rape freezes my game.

i can still pause, and stuff, but she won't move.

could it be connected to the bar under your HP? do i need to do something?

edit: it's not even a freeze, background stuff still moves, but you can't control your character.

like it never gave you movement control back after she finished having sex.

seems to happen more often on the plant thing too.

yeah, fuck it. after about 20 tries at the same section (one one heart) and constant freezes when i try to get more, i'm done.

I like the Rio games, but this is unplayable.

someone call me when he fixes it.
Are you all pressing buttons midrape or something?

I only had the character "freeze" once and it wasn't really a freeze, just moving so slowly that nothing could happen (also, seemed like she wanted to move a certain amount of space for a cutscene, but since it was so slow she'd never finish and I couldn't move).

It happened after the first boss and the speed she was moving at suggests she was moving at the kick speed. So might be some issue with regards of state transitions.

But that only happened to me right after plant boss was killed for the first time with a kick. I didn't get it on any reverse rapes.

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

No matter how hard I try I can't get past the first boss - it just kills me with the unavoidable rocks when it goes berzerk and doesn't die no matter how much damage I do. Does anyone have a save right after the first boss with the diamond treasure?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No matter how hard I try I can't get past the first boss - it just kills me with the unavoidable rocks when it goes berzerk and doesn't die no matter how much damage I do. Does anyone have a save right after the first boss with the diamond treasure?
Happen to Me like 10 try+

But I got pass in the end

So it's like this
Spam Charm , and reverse rape the octopus jar / whatever the boss name 4X

Then kick him till he die

Pray that You got the DEF+ Buff after raping him
It will do half damage , and You restore half heart after reverse rape

I got pass with half heart left
Talk about lucky:D

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok, I'll throw in some input.

So I've had no errors like everyone else seems to be having issue with, I don't press anything during the rapes/reverse rape though.

I never had any issues with the first boss and I wasn't aware you could rape the bosses to death till I was trying to figure out the second/last boss.

First boss I basically started with a reverse rape to get attack/def buff, if it did the tentacle attack I walk away about half way then walk back and start attacking. If it went to do the rock slam I just ran to the very back of the room and jumped over it most of the time.

I couldn't do the second boss until I found out you could kill it with reverse rape and that you could spam crouch/down and 'charm' attack. Then it was just a matter of standing around the middle of the area and dodging the rocks/jumping the tongue attacks.

Overall really liked the game, just wish it went for longer - also wish the goo spitting eye things had a rape and the flying lizard thing had a reverse rape.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

grr I can't get cheat engine to work... HP should be float right?

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Surely I'm not the only one who beat the bosses by exclusively raping them, I didn't even know kicking them was an option....

The patterns are fairly simple and you get health + atk/def every time, and the first boss only starts throwing unavoidable projectiles when you do poorly on avoiding the previous one. If you run all the way back and double jump to avoid the first volley, you can't avoid the second one in a similar fashion, jump forward to give yourself enough room to dodge, or get hit by the smaller rocks to limit damage, if you didn't screw up before the enrage you can get hit by the smaller rocks 7-8 times with only 3 hearts (you need to rape it 3 times after enrage which is 2 extra hits)

Second boss is also do-able as his pattern is fairly predictable once you learn how to avoid his grab, and raping it will negate most if not all the damage he deals to you.

Seelenmord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't say I've had any of these problems, might be a windows 8 compatibility thing?
No, not really.
At least

1. 5. Game sometimes freezes after completing an H-animation
occurs also with XP, Vista and 7.
It doesn't occurs after every h-animation, but sometimes...
However, seems to be just a coincidence, and I don't know what the cause for it is.

1. 3. You can't maximize it to full screen
Is perhaps a little bit misleading...
Yes, you can maximize the application, but that doesn't maximize the game also.
It's the same (game) size, only with a white border around it.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

All of those problems have been addressed and will fixed in v1.02 as stated on his dlsite blog.

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's a problem with frame detection. I first encountered this problem when altering the game's speed with Cheat Engine, setting the game to higher speeds lead to the post-H-scene freeze every time, as well as when the game was slowed down due to performance issues. My guess is the game is either set to resume character mobility after a set number of seconds or frames, and when the game slows down or is sped up, the timing set to resume player control is messed up and you're stuck in a limbo with nothing telling the game what to do if it misses the exact frame it needed to hit at the time.

tanfew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ver 1.04 has fixed the errors and allow sizing> window scaling too. I'll have it uploaded later on today/tomorrow

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If it's close to dying you'll notice it going somewhat berserk and doing attacks faster and the rocks might also become impossible to dodge sometimes.

Anyone knows what the treasures do? The feather makes you kick three times and the paper makes your shots stronger and go further.
BOSS INFORMATION
1. Pot Boss:
- move 1: jumps up then slams down to throw rocks at you
-> dodge by running to the left, then double-jumping over any rocks that reach as far as the left wall
- move 2: tentacle reach upwards and then drops down from ceiling
-> dodge by moving. it has a very small hitbox. the tentacle drops down around 2 seconds after the tentacle reachs up to the ceiling
2. Tentacle Wall Boss:
- move 1: retracts tongue, throws it back out with a shockwave
-> for the first half of the boss fight, dodge the shockwave by double-jumping over it, OR by moving to the left wall.
-> for the second half of the fight, dodge by double-jumping over it. it moves faster, and it Will reach the left wall, so you can't dodge it by moving to the left wall anymore.
- move 2: makes a hammer and slams it down on ground; rocks drop from ceiling
-> dodge by hugging very closely to the left wall. The rocks almost never get you there.
- move 3: retracts tongue, pokes it out of the ground to grab you after 2 seconds.
-> dodge by jumping and moving (sometimes just moving from side to side isn't enough)

TIP #1: alternate between crouching and standing while spamming your spells. By letting go of the downarrow key (the one that makes you crouch), the spell animation is interrupted as the player sprite stands up. This basically allows you to fire your spells more rapidly. This only works as you release the downarrow key to stand back up (it crouching back down doesn't interrupt the spell animation; only getting back up does).

TIP#2: Reverse-raping mobs gives you power-ups, if you haven't noticed. Normal mobs just give you Attack and Defense buffs. Attack multiplies your kick damage by 2 (I think), and Defense halves the damage you take. The Tentacle Wall boss drops Attack and Defense buffs as well, but also a "Life-up", which gives you back all your health/life. I don't know if the Pot boss also gives Life-ups (I only experienced this with the Tentacle Wall boss (the second/last boss).

TIP #3: Kick damage and Spell damage affect two separate health bars on enemies. Kicking does damage to their physical form, whereas Spell damage starts to seal them. That is to say, you'll still need to kick a mob a certain number of times to kill it, no matter how many times you've bombarded them with your magic spells. Vice versa: you'll still need to hit a mob with a spell a certain number of times before it'll be sealed for reverse-raping - no matter how many time's you've kicked it. So choose what you want to do to each mob - alternating between kicking and casting isn't an applicable strategy.

TREASURE INFORMATION:
1. Diamond: gives chance to avoid damage (you'll notice that sometimes, when a mob hits you, you don't take any damage)
2. Feather: adds a third kick to the kick combo - it has a greater range than the normal kicks
3. Golden Cat: I believe that it increases your chances of finding hearts in boxes (hearts give you back health/life).
4. Magic Bill (paper with red hieroglyphs on it): enhances your spells - gives them more range, speed, and damage.

On the side note, this game was a major disappointment for me, as I expected much more. Most importantly, this game contradicts its precursors' lore - Rio should be able to take a good raping - but only from one monster at a time. Here in this game, she can't... and mobs can't gang up on her. The game mechanic is definitely possible - I just think the dev needed to cash out on his work for some money. It's my hope that the dev will be releasing periodic updates to save the franchise (I loved his previous two games - mostly for their simplicity and the aforementioned mechanics of her magic).

----------------------

p.s. additional TIPS from [Noh0One], 4 posts below this one. ;)

Last edited:

tanfew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think it's solid enough, needs a bit of fleshing out. the platforming is smooth enough for what it does (even if the tentacle plant doesn't telegraph it's moves properly and occasionally it eats my jumps). I'ts a good tide over for the final version of Ernesta, which looks like it's going to be tonnes of fun (if it ever comes out :p)

OP
B

blackshot19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

On the side note, this game was a major disappointment for me, as I expected much more. Most importantly, this game contradicts its precursors' lore - Rio should be able to take a good raping - but only from one monster at a time. Here in this game, she can't... and mobs can't gang up on her. The game mechanic is definitely possible - I just think the dev needed to cash out on his work for some money. It's my hope that the dev will be releasing periodic updates to save the franchise (I loved his previous two games - mostly for their simplicity and the aforementioned mechanics of her magic).
Yeah, I figured you'd be able to escape one monster raping you but not two or more, but that was me being optimistic. I still liked the game; considering it's his first ACT game, it's not too shabby. It could definitely use more tuneups, though.

Lichchimp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Humm... the download requests a decryption key, however I can't seem to find one within this thread, neither in the OP or in the link posted by Tanfew, am I terribly blind?:eek:

Edit: Huh, I must have messed up or something, because now it downloads without requesting a key.

Last edited:

Noh0One

Demon Girl
Reputation score

TIP#2: Reverse-raping mobs gives you power-ups, if you haven't noticed. Normal mobs just give you Attack and Defense buffs. Attack multiplies your kick damage by 2 (I think), and Defense halves the damage you take. The Tentacle Wall boss drops Attack and Defense buffs as well, but also a "Life-up", which gives you back all your health/life. I don't know if the Pot boss also gives Life-ups (I only experienced this with the Tentacle Wall boss (the second/last boss).
Reverse-rape also gives you back half a heart, which is a nice method of recovery.

You can get Life-up from standard monsters as well. The Life-up lasts for only one screen, though, so going to a new screen drops you back to three hearts. It's probably available from the first boss also, although the fight didn't last long enough to see it. I think the Golden Cat treasure increases your chance at Life-up power ups, as well.

Also, the white bar below the hearts is a stun meter. You generally need to have a Defense-up and healing to survive enough hits to empty it, but when your stun is empty you'll fall to the ground and can get raped by an enemy.

tanfew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry about that guys my mega account went weird there for a bit, all good now :)

Here's version 1.04:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry about that guys my mega account went weird there for a bit, all good now :)

Here's version 1.04:
so is 1.04 got the feezebug fixed?

tanfew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it seems to be happening less for me, but it is still there.

The biggest thing it addresses is the screen sizing. It changes the resolution of the game to match the window for a better view. So much easier to play when you can see the character properly xD

Status
Not open for further replies.