What's new

ACT [ housegame] [ ハウスゲーム] Bitch Exorcist Rio -Action- / ビッチ退魔師リオ-Action- RE131285 RJ131285

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
B

blackshot19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Bitchi Taimashi Rio 3

So there's been a couple updates, one of them ostensibly talking about how cold it is. The other one I have no idea how to interpret (didn't help that the cgs were incredibly distracting). Anyone got a better eye for translation?

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
[housegame|ACT] Bitch Exorcist Rio 3

Title:
ビッチ退魔師リオ3

Developed by:housegame

Intro Site:

Estimate Release Date:
mid February 2014

Keywords:
Sprite sex(?)
Tentacle(?)
Violation

In fact,the Henohenomoheji really scare me,fortunately the creator said it will be changed into nomal image when completed.:D

redfog

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [housegame|ACT] Bitch Exorcist Rio 3

Will it have consentacles?

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i think.. already see this thread before..
i think...

cavecricket48

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The mockups/screenshots (I can't tell) are so bad and amusing at the same time, though it seems quite the jump for what's been an RPG series for two installments now...

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So at least rename the thread to the right one pls...:(

PineapplePizza

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Naw, the other 2 threads used direct romanji transliterations as well.

ビッチ退魔師リオ3
Bitch Exorcist Rio 3

There. Now it'll show up on almost any search.

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

whats up with the weird and badly drawn face of rio on the top left? o-o

OP
B

blackshot19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So apparently the creator's expecting to finish by mid-March at the latest? Or he's planning on a putting out a demo by the? I can't really make heads or tails of Google Translate.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think the Mid March thing is Demo
Not the full game

Not sure though

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New update on the blog. The game has apparently been submitted to DLsite but requires 1-2 days before it is actually up. Or atleast thats what i gather from the post on the blog

OP
B

blackshot19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sheeeeit time to ready the wallet!

OH WAIT, DLSITE WON'T LET ME BE A CUSTOMER. :/

SARD

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Demo is out on DLsite(JP). Control is a little weird with CTRL for jumping (and oh god... you need to double-jump A LOT). Also can't get the small screen size to increase, but it's a demo.

However, it's a nice twist that the heroine is a super space slut and can get "something" out of her defeated enemies.

Anyway, got to a giant impassable wall with a moonspeak sign so I'll just assume that's the end of the demo. Oh, don't forget to kick (again, A LOT) of the boxes open for the treasure; I probably missed something there.

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Google Translation says it will be out on March 12th. Hopefully I'll support him if he puts it on english dlsite too... >.>

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

DLSite link:

Yeah the CTRL for jumping is... weird. Has the artist never played an action game before or something?

Z to kick, X to fire a (magic?) shot. Enemies defeated using magic can be "mounted" using C for a temporary bonus to attack or defence.

Scenes and sprites I've found, don't think there's anything else as the demo is pretty short:

Slimes: sprite sex followed by GoR CG when all health lost, can be mounted when stunned
Tentacle plant: Sprite sex (and health damage) if approached normally, no GoR scene, can be mounted when stunned
Purple squirter: Doesn't do anything apart from cover you in goo temporarily, can't be attacked

Not sure what the purpose of the bar under your health is, it seems to go down when you get hit, and recharge slowly, but doesn't seem to affect anything. There's nothing of any use in any of the crates, apart from the occasional heart.

The animations are pretty good, not great, but better than a lot of games. Still looking forward to this, his games tend to be short but have a handful of good scenes.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

DLSite link:

Yeah the CTRL for jumping is... weird. Has the artist never played an action game before or something?

Z to kick, X to fire a (magic?) shot. Enemies defeated using magic can be "mounted" using C for a temporary bonus to attack or defence.

Scenes and sprites I've found, don't think there's anything else as the demo is pretty short:

Slimes: sprite sex followed by GoR CG when all health lost, can be mounted when stunned
Tentacle plant: Sprite sex (and health damage) if approached normally, no GoR scene, can be mounted when stunned
Purple squirter: Doesn't do anything apart from cover you in goo temporarily, can't be attacked

Not sure what the purpose of the bar under your health is, it seems to go down when you get hit, and recharge slowly, but doesn't seem to affect anything. There's nothing of any use in any of the crates, apart from the occasional heart.

The animations are pretty good, not great, but better than a lot of games. Still looking forward to this, his games tend to be short but have a handful of good scenes.
I can only imagine that Japanese keyboards are situated differently, because Jap action games have a tendency to have horrible control schemes. I've seen them use left and right ctrl for a lot of stuff that just should not ever be on ctrl.

Status
Not open for further replies.