What's new

ACT [ housegame] [ ハウスゲーム] Bitch Exorcist Rio -Action- / ビッチ退魔師リオ-Action- RE131285 RJ131285

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
B

blackshot19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Bitchi Taimashi Rio 3

All these problem happened because 1st page on this thread was update the link with incorrectly encode.

The core link there @ 1st page was copy and paste with raw character of the link that got shorten by hyperlink encoding - so when click, It prompt for unusual encryption which it not usually happen if the core link is wrote all correct.

Here's the solve : Click the link above these post, its should redirect you to the working one

OR

(credits to tanfew)

otherwise, wait until thread owner fix up the link - have a nice trip! :eek:
Ah. I'll fix it up right away; thanks for pointing that out!

silentone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm replacing the save file in the data folder but it's giving me a new game.
Same problem here. I had actually created a backup copy "save.ini.bac" and was able to try out the uploaded save and then restore to the old one. However, after playing for a while on my own, I wanted to create multiple save files to restore to certain points so I created "save - Copy.ini" and then tried switching between the saves that way. Guess what, it doesn't work. Renaming those files will lead you to a new save all over again. I have no idea why. And now I've lost all of my progress because I made backups.

My suggestion is that if someone reuploads the complete save file, they try to upload without copying it, which I'm pretty sure is impossible.

EDIT:
Oh wait. The solution is pretty simple. Simply delete any existing saves, and start a new game. It creates a new "save.ini." Walk to the first save point to save, then open the data folder and open "save.ini." Copy the the non gibberish contents of the uploaded save file into the new save file, replacing all of the new save's content. Save "save.ini." Close the game, and when you reopen it, it should have the uploaded file's content. Next, Continue the save game. My conjecture is that this is enough for the game to properly recognize the save file, but to be safe, I got Rio raped and made sure it tried to save a CG.

Last edited:

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Whats the difference between rio action and rio action low folders?

Sir Bubbles

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The name of that game really ends with 3? Because seems like it has been released on DLsite now. If theres no difference from the DLsite one to this one, I might share it with you guys.

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's supposedly the 3rd part, but in Action Advneture style instead of RPG. Also, sprite sex seems to be uncensored (not that it shows much).

Sir Bubbles

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE131285/?medium=mail&program=20140319&source=mail_enpc_news

Is that the game? It sure seemed so by the screens.

xanimeman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone have ver. 1.06 yet cause the dlsite said its out (Y_Y)

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thx, for 1st page update - (v1.05 btw)

not really sure what's new in 1.06, seem like animation adjustment ?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Same problem here. I had actually created a backup copy "save.ini.bac" and was able to try out the uploaded save and then restore to the old one. However, after playing for a while on my own, I wanted to create multiple save files to restore to certain points so I created "save - Copy.ini" and then tried switching between the saves that way. Guess what, it doesn't work. Renaming those files will lead you to a new save all over again. I have no idea why. And now I've lost all of my progress because I made backups.

My suggestion is that if someone reuploads the complete save file, they try to upload without copying it, which I'm pretty sure is impossible.

EDIT:
Oh wait. The solution is pretty simple. Simply delete any existing saves, and start a new game. It creates a new "save.ini." Walk to the first save point to save, then open the data folder and open "save.ini." Copy the the non gibberish contents of the uploaded save file into the new save file, replacing all of the new save's content. Save "save.ini." Close the game, and when you reopen it, it should have the uploaded file's content. Next, Continue the save game. My conjecture is that this is enough for the game to properly recognize the save file, but to be safe, I got Rio raped and made sure it tried to save a CG.
Tried this, still gave me new game :(

Edit: Finally the save file works! :D

Last edited:

Vazdah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm either getting a false positive from the file or it does actually contain a virus but I'm not sure if someone else could tell me if it does then the link should be removed.

madlyblue

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Apparently v1.06 is out, and i think the reverse rape freeze bug has been solved...does any1 have it yet? or could any1 tell me a way to fix the reverse rape freeze from v1.05? I can't beat the boss since it always freezes...:(

kalid

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1.06 links taken from anime-sharing:

freakshare.com/files/iu1ketn8/GR131285ver.1.06.rar.html

uploadable.ch/file/wS2Saa5exudC/GR131285ver.1.06.rar

bitshare.com/files/9vshmiyf/GR131285ver.1.06.rar.html

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Does the 1.06 only contain a bugfix?

Also the save file does not work for me, I did everything Silentone said and it still puts me at the start of the game :confused:

cks0125

Reputation score

Thanks a lot. save file worked for me. But it needs a few trick to make it work.
First, delete the save.ini in /data/ ,then start a new game (now it create a new save.ini). Open the save.ini with notepad, and you'll see readable code in format of item=value.
Second, replace the code with the attachment, just copy-and-paste.
Third, close the game by clicking [X] on the corner.

Done.

Attachments

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Could you make that a little clearer, that didnt seem to work for me

night401

Lurker
Reputation score

For clarification, you need to edit the save while the game is still running. then save it while the game is running, then close the game. then re open, and it should work.

thoughtmachine

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't understand why you guys are so hot about the idea of cheating.
This game does not seem very hard and its very fun to play.

Does anyone know anything about the green slime guys in level one that drop semen on you?

Is there a way to kill them or have sex with them?

There seem to be platforms set up so we can interact with them, but no matter which button I press nothing happens.

Is there any vore in this game?

What is with the boxes? they seem to be completely pointless...

Damn I love this game!!!!

I am definitely buying this one!

lol

Does anyone have an english translation for it?

Last edited by a moderator:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I don't understand why you guys are so hot about the idea of cheating.
This game does not seem very hard and its very fun to play.

Does anyone know anything about the green slime guys in level one that drop semen on you?

Is there a way to kill them or have sex with them?

There seem to be platforms set up so we can interact with them, but no matter which button I press nothing happens.

Is there any vore in this game?

What is with the boxes? they seem to be completely pointless...
Whoa. I feel like I'm in a car with a little kid. But anyway, to answer your questions.
Those enemies are pretty much just there to try and slow down your progress and make you vulnerable to other monsters. To my knowledge, you can't kill them and they can't kill you, but I really wish they did.
The only thing close to vore I would count is the tentacle jar and/or the last boss. It's more like pseudo-vore, to be honest.
And lastly, the boxes sometimes have hearts in them. I think I remember someone on this thread saying that there's a treasure that increases the chance of a heart appearing when you destroy a chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.