What's new

ACT [ housegame] [ ハウスゲーム] Bitch Exorcist Rio -Action- / ビッチ退魔師リオ-Action- RE131285 RJ131285

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiva

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Bitchi Taimashi Rio 3

I just got the 1.04v and the game freezes every time I try to reverse rape :(

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hmm... I don't really like this game much...

The Spritework is decent at best and the gameplay is frustrating and boring IMO

Is there a gallery mode that I missed? Because I'm kinda too lazy to play through the whole game to see everything :confused:

grazer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How the heck do you get to the second chest? I got up level with it to a small platform which had a bandit on it about 1 screenwidth to the left of the chest, but then couldn't get up or right any further. Or left, for that matter.

Edit: and now I can't move on either, straight after the transition. I hate platformers.

Last edited:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How the heck do you get to the second chest? I got up level with it to a small platform which had a bandit on it about 1 screenwidth to the left of the chest, but then couldn't get up or right any further. Or left, for that matter.

Edit: and now I can't move on either, straight after the transition. I hate platformers.
Yes , I know that one is Suck coz it's hard to get it

Toss Yourself below
At the bottom , double jump
You should be able to get it after many try

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Reverse-rape also gives you back half a heart, which is a nice method of recovery.

You can get Life-up from standard monsters as well. The Life-up lasts for only one screen, though, so going to a new screen drops you back to three hearts. It's probably available from the first boss also, although the fight didn't last long enough to see it. I think the Golden Cat treasure increases your chance at Life-up power ups, as well.

Also, the white bar below the hearts is a stun meter. You generally need to have a Defense-up and healing to survive enough hits to empty it, but when your stun is empty you'll fall to the ground and can get raped by an enemy.
The trick to keeping the life boosters between screens is picking up life-ups in a room with an untouched save point. After getting the life bonuses and hitting the save point the boost to max health will persist for the rest of the game.

On a side note, apparently starting a new game over a previous save will grant you all the treasures you found in the previous run.

tanfew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Version 1.05
Gallery added (According to the moonspeak)

tanfew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Whoops deleted the file type I'll fix it up xD

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

does this version have the gamebreaking freezes fixed?

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It did for me at least. It comes with two executables, rio_action and rio_action_low. I tried out the low one, thinking that meant like low framerate and it seemed to work just fine.

Tai Tai

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I tried both after downloading, and I still get the gamefreeze bug. I'm really starting to feel disappointed of playing it through without any buffs. I'll just wait on somebody to put up a save. :/

Shoradin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

What I want to know is why people keep seeing requests for decryption keys on files that don't have decryption keys associated with them. It seems like someone shows up in every thread I read asking for a decryption key on a file that isn't encrypted at all. Is this an error on Mega or something?

Judael

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That happens cos copy and paste. To click on the link is too easy

captain garlock

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, do old "finished" saves work with 1.05?
If not, anyone got a save to share that has all enemies in the gallery? :p

Last edited:

tanfew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What I want to know is why people keep seeing requests for decryption keys on files that don't have decryption keys associated with them. It seems like someone shows up in every thread I read asking for a decryption key on a file that isn't encrypted at all. Is this an error on Mega or something?
Exactly this. The file isn't encrypted. It has to do with how boards shorten links over a certain character length, thus tricking Mega, which will receive the data from the hyperlink but not the full code for the link (which in itself is the encryption key) and assume it needs to prompt for an encryption key that is already included in the full link. Just clicking the link will allow you to download it without issue.

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

All these problem happened because 1st page on this thread was update the link with incorrectly encode.

The core link there @ 1st page was copy and paste with raw character of the link that got shorten by hyperlink encoding - so when click, It prompt for unusual encryption which it not usually happen if the core link is wrote all correct.

Here's the solve : Click the link above these post, its should redirect you to the working one

OR

(credits to tanfew)

otherwise, wait until thread owner fix up the link - have a nice trip! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.