What's new

ACT [ housegame] [ ハウスゲーム] Bitch Exorcist Rio -Action- / ビッチ退魔師リオ-Action- RE131285 RJ131285

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshfire

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Bitchi Taimashi Rio 3

yeah my save is gone to this game is a pain in the ass

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How to kill the Boss?
Keep Reverse Raping the Boss
But he won't die.......
I never saw the first boss die from reverse rape, but it seems to be necessary to win.

As in... Rape the boss 3~4 times and then kick kick kick kick...

It's possible that using the shots don't hurt it hard enough, so maybe it seemed like kicks killed it more because they do more damage. Either way, he seems to have a LOT of HP.

If it's close to dying you'll notice it going somewhat berserk and doing attacks faster and the rocks might also become impossible to dodge sometimes.

View attachment save.zip - Save right before the last boss.

Anyone knows what the treasures do? The feather makes you kick three times and the paper makes your shots stronger and go further.

It seems maybe the diamond makes your reverse rapes sometimes increase your HP to 4 hearts no matter how many you had.

What does golden cat do?

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I never saw the first boss die from reverse rape, but it seems to be necessary to win.

As in... Rape the boss 3~4 times and then kick kick kick kick...

It's possible that using the shots don't hurt it hard enough, so maybe it seemed like kicks killed it more because they do more damage. Either way, he seems to have a LOT of HP.

If it's close to dying you'll notice it going somewhat berserk and doing attacks faster and the rocks might also become impossible to dodge sometimes.

View attachment 16191 - Save right before the last boss.

Anyone knows what the treasures do? The feather makes you kick three times and the paper makes your shots stronger and go further.

It seems maybe the diamond makes your reverse rapes sometimes increase your HP to 4 hearts no matter how many you had.

What does golden cat do?
You get life ups rarely after mounting enemies.

The max seems to be 5

Anyways, you already beat me to the save but I took the liberty of making a CG set since there wasn't any gallery even after beating the game (sadly) so I ended up jumping through some 30 minute long hoops to make it. Unfortunately, I couldn't increase the resolution from 640x480

CG: mega(dot)co(dot)nz/#!IA9RxaJY!ZhzDvQ21N_SKRJ--DeXjaskKLSnI4gPpKObCm_nk6DU

And incase you don't want to "grind" (ghghghhghhhh) enemies for that 5th heart...
Save (All artifacts, 5 hearts, before final boss): mega(dot)co(dot)nz/#!MI0SgTrB!D7GZeUVPSOGR17WUh8-ONOa7nmMuiMUDtH4n9LsXujI

As for the golden cat and diamond, I have no idea... but sometimes when I would get hit I would take less/no damage? I don't really know...

Btw, you can fire charms faster by spamming crouch and shot, just mash down+x like a ton

Edit: Oh yeah, my thoughts on the game

-Getting the powered charms was a total bitch
-At first it seemed like the final boss' grab attack was complete bullcrap but all you need to do is move away since its only a tiny little tentacle that spawns at your feet.
-Tentacle Pot was harder because it required more use of good judgment with the rocks compared to tentacle wall (crouching in the middle vs running back).
-Navigating the cave can be an extreme pain due to so many unreturnable ledges...
-Good CG h-art, pixel animations were alright

Overall, I didn't pay any money for this (yet), so I'll have to say it was worth my time anyways.

Last edited:

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to make the screen bigger in this? I can't see anything.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You're not alone

I too have the same problem

The rock is seem to unavoidable when the Boss is berserk
I keep dying again and again:(

MorkaelWasHere

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Game is almost unplayable due to the reverse rape freezes.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Game is almost unplayable due to the reverse rape freezes.
It's probably hardware or OS related.

What's your comp?

If you're on seven and have a big enough screen, you can use windows' Zoom function to put it all at 200%.

If you're not on seven, you could always decrease your screen resolution so that the game occupies more of it.

Gruuben

Demon Girl
Reputation score

anyone having some major lagging issues with this game? D:

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone having some major lagging issues with this game? D:
Install it at 2 Hardware

My Desktop run on XP
It's Fine

My NoteBook run on Windows 7 Home Premium
It's smooth

So I guess , no problem at all

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm thinking the pink gem rarely blocks attack damage, as that happened with me since I got the gem and before the cat statue.

The cat statue tends to be a luck related item, I would assume it increases the odds of getting extra hp on grinding enemies.

I kind of wish there was a triple jump at least, those impassable ledges made me keep thinking there had to be some way to cross them...

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The only complaint is
At first the reverse rape seems interesting
But when You grind for life , it is really long and make it boringgggggg

Let say You only have 1 or half heart
You need to reverse rape 4-5 time
And that takes a long time to get 3 heart

Wish there are skip option
Oh yeah , and a gallery option

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok yeah, i went through the first area no problem, but now, on the pink mist zone, every Reverse rape freezes my game.

i can still pause, and stuff, but she won't move.

could it be connected to the bar under your HP? do i need to do something?

edit: it's not even a freeze, background stuff still moves, but you can't control your character.

like it never gave you movement control back after she finished having sex.

seems to happen more often on the plant thing too.

yeah, fuck it. after about 20 tries at the same section (one one heart) and constant freezes when i try to get more, i'm done.

I like the Rio games, but this is unplayable.

someone call me when he fixes it.

Last edited:

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just think that action game creators really need to figure out a way to make it so that we don't have to lose just to see the rapes. Some games like the clothes destruction, some like the downed character idea, but they all make it work and have it make sense. It's kinda frustrating to lose just to see the animations(especially because when she gets knocked down she flies away or falls off a cliff near the wrong enemy -_-) I mean I know it was his first action game, but it's not like he didn't have people to get ideas from like Parasite in City or Ero Eater. Ero Eater in particular solved the problem of reverse rapes getting boring by speeding them up and have different positions per monster.
In the end, it was his first action game and as an action game it had top notch CG as usual and pretty good animations, but maybe he should stick to what knows :( or refine this a bit, whatever works best.

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score

My first impression of this game,

PCCHHT
PCCCHHHT
PCCCHHT
PCCCHHHT
*enemy dies*
*I mute the game*

Not a good start.

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Change ur win resolution to 800x600

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just think that action game creators really need to figure out a way to make it so that we don't have to lose just to see the rapes. Some games like the clothes destruction, some like the downed character idea, but they all make it work and have it make sense. It's kinda frustrating to lose just to see the animations(especially because when she gets knocked down she flies away or falls off a cliff near the wrong enemy -_-) I mean I know it was his first action game, but it's not like he didn't have people to get ideas from like Parasite in City or Ero Eater. Ero Eater in particular solved the problem of reverse rapes getting boring by speeding them up and have different positions per monster.
In the end, it was his first action game and as an action game it had top notch CG as usual and pretty good animations, but maybe he should stick to what knows :( or refine this a bit, whatever works best.
I wish the cg is also moving or somewhat animated like you see on parasite in city

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I wish the cg is also moving or somewhat animated like you see on parasite in city
To be fair, it seems kinda rare to see animated game over CGs, like not even Unholy Sanctuary had them

sharpys

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game has performance & optimization issues.

1. 1. Game begins slowing down when I reach the 2nd level
    2. Game begins slowing down when I start double jumping
    3. You can't maximize it to full screen
    4. You sometimes initiate a double jump after running off a ledge
    5. Game sometimes freezes after completing an H-animation
    6. If you reset during a freeze, the game nukes your save

As a result, this game feels 3/4 baked.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can't say I've had any of these problems, might be a windows 8 compatibility thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.