What's new

ACT [ housegame] [ ハウスゲーム] Bitch Exorcist Rio -Action- / ビッチ退魔師リオ-Action- RE131285 RJ131285

Status
Not open for further replies.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Bitchi Taimashi Rio 3

And then you put your hand on the keys (ctrl, z, x, c) and you notice it actually makes a ton of sense to use this button layout!

Seems people just get so stuck on what they know that they immediately consider something like this to be "weird" Quite hilarious to read, never change, internet.

Comedy aside, the animations are nice and the gameplay is smooth, if dlsite would just accept paypal I'd certainly make a purchase out of this.... fuck dlsite -_-

el duderino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

And then you put your hand on the keys (ctrl, z, x, c) and you notice it actually makes a ton of sense to use this button layout!

Seems people just get so stuck on what they know that they immediately consider something like this to be "weird" Quite hilarious to read, never change, internet.

Comedy aside, the animations are nice and the gameplay is smooth, if dlsite would just accept paypal I'd certainly make a purchase out of this.... fuck dlsite -_-
Eh, get it the usual way first and if he releases it on english dlsite, buy it there. Alternatively, if he has a donate thingy, use this.
If both are not viable... well... tough luck. :(

At least that's how I do it.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Small screen size is meh...the sprites are miniscule enough. Animation is decent for such a small sprite. Sounds are nice. Combat is decent.

If you get shot with goo and then a slime hits you, it will fuck her and cum in her and let her go like the plants do too.

MorkaelWasHere

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Protip: They keys can be changed for controls.

With game booted up go to the moonspeak(F) top left option.
Click it.
Scroll down to the moonspeak (Y) option.
Click it.
Should open a square grid. I have no idea what all the boxes do, I just clicked the first bottom x one.

Congrats, you made it to the key configuration.

1-Up | 5 Shift(Unsure what does)
2- Down | 6 Jump
3- Left | 7 Space(Opens menu?)
4 - Right | 8 Unsure what enter does.

Also I didn't see the shoot command as a config option (x key) and (z key) for kick.

Congrats, now you program your own controls.

Also, if anyone knows way to full screen let me know. Ctrl enter didn't seem to work. ;(

Last edited:

Zerrest

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Coming out of lurking to let you guys know that the game is out on DLSite now

www(dot)dlsite(dot)com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ131285.html/

On the blog, it's noted that jump has been changed to up arrow

(can't even post links properly because of my lurker status... >_>)

tanfew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just bought, I'll have it up shortly

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

this seiken densetsu music is kinda unfitting in a way, because i can only think of seiken densetsu enemies while playing this lol

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thx for the super early link!

tanfew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thx for the super early link!
No Problem. As an aside, Is anyone else getting an issue with initiating the reverse sex scenes? Sometimes mine freeze up the main character. I tried unzipping the files again but didn't help (also deleted my save right up near the first boss so had to re-play it too grrr)

harouki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No Problem. As an aside, Is anyone else getting an issue with initiating the reverse sex scenes? Sometimes mine freeze up the main character. I tried unzipping the files again but didn't help (also deleted my save right up near the first boss so had to re-play it too grrr)
Yes that seems to be happening to me too.

Strange. Since it never happened in the demo.

LikeADragon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Are you using cheat engine to speed things up? Because using CE to increase the speed of the game tends to make the girl freeze after reverse rape

joshfire

Demon Girl
Reputation score

this game is bugged it keeps glitching after some of her rapes but so far not after she is raped anyone else having it where she freezes up with a heart over her head

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How to kill the Boss?
Keep Reverse Raping the Boss
But he won't die.......

tanfew

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are you using cheat engine to speed things up? Because using CE to increase the speed of the game tends to make the girl freeze after reverse rape
Nah, was just regular play. didn't even know you could for this xD

Edit: could someone upload a save from the first boss? Mine deleted itself somehow o_O (goodness knows how)

OP
B

blackshot19

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The second boss needs like 7~ stuns to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.